Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Photo:mode Of Dressing Muslim, Christian And The Third Unknown - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo:mode Of Dressing Muslim, Christian And The Third Unknown (1843 Views)

Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos / Thoughts On Religious Intolerance And Muslim - Christian Relations / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:mode Of Dressing Muslim, Christian And The Third Unknown by hydoo(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2015
Hi guys can u identify d third girl
The well known Act of worships are islam and Christianity and the mode of dressing is more decent But the 3rd one to the ladies most especially in Africa is call what?

Re: Photo:mode Of Dressing Muslim, Christian And The Third Unknown by Moneyab(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2015
Aflikanus religion grin
Re: Photo:mode Of Dressing Muslim, Christian And The Third Unknown by mdbissalla(m): 10:09am On Aug 08, 2015
street decoration
Re: Photo:mode Of Dressing Muslim, Christian And The Third Unknown by menesheh(m): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2015
hydoo:
Hi guys can u identify d third girl
The well known Act of worships are islam and Christianity and the mode of dressing is more decent But the 3rd one to the ladies most especially in Africa is call what?

It is called 'freedom from bondage'.

Choose whatever you want to wear without dictate from divine 1983 Buhari regime sort of rules.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:mode Of Dressing Muslim, Christian And The Third Unknown by ByfireByfire: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Godless life. Another form of atheism.
Re: Photo:mode Of Dressing Muslim, Christian And The Third Unknown by hydoo(m): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
hw's ur day hope all is well, i just want to let u knw that there is something i want to ask u now which i,ve been hiding from u for a very long time, sometimes when i want to tell u i feel discouraged cos i dont knw if u re gona respond negatively, i just want to let u knw dat what i,m about to tell you has been a burden to me for a very long tym n i jst can't keep it in my mind any longer, so pls don't feel upset when i say dis to you, just knw dat it's from my heart and it's real, pls pls pls be sincere and tell me the truth How much is cabin biscuit in your Area?.... Hahahaha send it to ur friends n make dem laugh....
Re: Photo:mode Of Dressing Muslim, Christian And The Third Unknown by mustymatic(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Two are followers of Jesus, while the other one, well...Who knows?
Re: Photo:mode Of Dressing Muslim, Christian And The Third Unknown by ymdo(m): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
hydoo:
hw's ur day hope all is well, i just want to let u knw that there is something i want to ask u now which i,ve been hiding from u for a very long time, sometimes when i want to tell u i feel discouraged cos i dont knw if u re gona respond negatively, i just want to let u knw dat what i,m about to tell you has been a burden to me for a very long tym n i jst can't keep it in my mind any longer, so pls don't feel upset when i say dis to you, just knw dat it's from my heart and it's real, pls pls pls be sincere and tell me the truth How much is cabin biscuit in your Area?.... Hahahaha send it to ur friends n make dem laugh....
Wake up dude!!! This is 2015!!!

(1) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Has Never Been partial To Anyone On Nairaland / Sufi Islam Is Mathematics / Should We Believe In Re-incarnation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.