Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Dirty Deals Of Former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dirty Deals Of Former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad (1506 Views)

Stop Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petroleum Minister, IBB Warns Buhari / Bala Muhammad Calling To Confirm, If His Name Is On EFCC LIST... / Is Senator Bala Ibn'Nallah's Dress Code To An Event Right? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Deals Of Former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad by Elslim: 11:10am On Aug 08, 2015
By OUR ROVING CORRESPONDENT
Following an in-depth investigation spanning a period of three years by Desert Herald on the activities of the disengaged FCT Minister, Senator Bala Abdulkadir Muhammad, in our subsequent editions, the facts would be published for Nigerians to read and judge how crooks and rogues have had the opportunity to mismanage public funds entrusted them and still maintain their innocence as if they have no conscience.
Desert Herald would give a blow by blow account of how Bala Muhammad from a wretched background who depended on charity bulldozed his way to illicit wealth. How he blackmailed his erstwhile godfathers and shifted loyalty to an Okrika woman fraudster.
The tip of the iceberg is as follows:-
FCDA procured 50 Hilux pick vans before the 2015 elections but 32 of the vans were donated to family members, friends, miscreants, prostitutes and political godfathers.
18 of the remaining vans were hurriedly donated to the police to cover the fraud Unabated corruption was his style of administration.
Suspected to have stolen $6billion and stashed in an American Bank that Oshiomhole promised to expose and America promised to retrieve.
A shameless front to Patience Faka Jonathan A certified sycophant/bootlicker Corruptly connived through a relation of Bomoi with EFCC operatives to cover fraud Approval for Mass Housing Scheme under him was a drain pipe Cornered over 40 hectres of peoples’ land in FCT Fictitious contracts/over invoicing were encouraged Internally Generated Revenue was stolen with impunity Why Malaysian Garden project was not approved FCT Land Swap Scam How TAN was financed against APC Why Jamila Tangaza was appointed Director of AGIS etc “General Muhammadu Buhari is a serial loser in elections, PDP shall defeat him as usual”………Senator Bala Muhammed (former FCT Minister).
To become a senator in 2007, Bala had to ride on the influence of General Muhammadu Buhari and Isa Yuguda but was quick to shift loyalty in 2010 after cornering a ministerial appointment from a clueless president whose body language was corruption unabated.
Nigerians were lucky to have got rid of Goodluck Jonathan at the 2015 presidential election. President Jonathan believed in the crocodile loyalty of Bala and trusted him. He never had time to study his body chemistry before the trust. During the presidential campaign in Bauchi, Goodluck was stoned, booed and disgraced as sponsored by Bala.
In our next edition, we shall state the number of FCT plots allocated to miscreants from Niger Delta region, ministers, fronts, miscreants, family members and mansions donated to Niger Delta elders to perfect his plans for stay in office.
President Jonathan himself attested to the fact that Bala was his loyalist but not a performing minister. Having scored him low, what stopped the president from firing him can only be said by the two musketeers but it became a subject of discourse to discerning minds.
Before the just concluded general elections, FCDA purchased 50 Hilux pick-up vans perceived to be for support to the various security agencies within the FCT. The perception was wrong as 32 of the vehicles were systematically commandeered by Bala and same were donated to family and friends as parting gifts. 18 of the vans were left at the parking space for deceit. Luckily enough for vice president Namadi Sambo, he was not invited as usual to commission the vehicles as customary with the Bala’s style of covering fraud.
The 18 left vans were hurriedly distributed to security agencies on a work-free day, May 1, 2015 ostensibly to hide the fraud from preying eyes of FCDA staff. While Bala and his co-travellers completed the fraud, FCDA treasury department staff, under an alleged fraudster Ibrahim Bomoi who directed the staff to reconcile figures of expenditure no matter the tricks to be used at least to assist Bala and other criminals to exit before commencement of thorough probe. The assurance given to Bala by Bomoi encouraged him to foolishly state that he was ready to open the books for inspection. Unknown to Bala, his atrocities as a minister are already in the public domain.
The several deals he made with some Lebanese and the usual amount of bribe received from prospective Mass Housing developers were known to all including APC senior stakeholders who were victims of the extortion and how his children were allocated choice plots for deals and how same children negotiated bribes from prospective land applicants for their father’s approval.

The revelation is a must read -

See more at: http://desertherald.com/dirty-deals-of-former-fct-minister-bala-muhammad/#sthash.5GoQtUaK.dpuf
Re: Dirty Deals Of Former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad by frankay430(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2015
where is EFCC
Re: Dirty Deals Of Former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad by Swaggzkid: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2015
His crimes Aint new to me

Oga op your write up na jargon ,
Re: Dirty Deals Of Former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad by otokx(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2015
Swaggzkid:
His crimes Aint new to me

Oga op your write up na jargon ,

Apart from the 32 hilux, the rest accusations are unverifiable.
Re: Dirty Deals Of Former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad by SimpleVili: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2015
I comment my reserve
Re: Dirty Deals Of Former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad by wachakuta(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2015
Nnna EFCC never start work oh
Re: Dirty Deals Of Former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad by bigboss80s(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Serious
Re: Dirty Deals Of Former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad by PassingShot(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
This man stinks, eats and breaths corruption.
Re: Dirty Deals Of Former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad by Happiness87(f): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sahara desert storm reporters I know,
TVC I know
Nation newspaper I know,
premiumtimes I know,

what is desert herald?
Re: Dirty Deals Of Former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:
Sahara desert storm reporters I know,
TVC I know
Nation newspaper I know,
premiumtimes I know,

what is[b] desert herald[/b] ?

Herald from the desert . We know that Bala is corrupt and Dame was his partner in crime, but you should detach your bile from your write-up so that you can make sense.
Re: Dirty Deals Of Former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad by Happiness87(f): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
utumunta:

Herald from the desert . We know that Bala is corrupt and Dame was his partner in crime, but you should detach your bile from your write-up so that you can make sense.
hahaha, if the post said fashola is fradulent, you guys will come out to defend him,

because this one is PDP., he's guilty.

you want us to open El rufai's records too as FCT minister, hahaha, most of those accusations are not true.
when a newspaper begins to address a president as clueless, it should dawn on you that its a paid media outfit to do dirty jobs.

if he's guilty send EFCc after him and stop wailing online.
Re: Dirty Deals Of Former FCT Minister, Bala Muhammad by Ferdinandu(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cock and bull story. If you have evidence carry it to EFCC or ICPC. Your story looks more like the cry a party who has been cheated out of the deal and you don't have any other option than to cry like a bleating sheep.

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch....rev. Mathew Hassan Kukah Defending Jonathan / Ministerial List: Obasanjo Storms Villa To Make His Case / Boko Haram Terrorists Are Worse Than Biafran Rebels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.