Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe (33721 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" / Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) / Photos: Onyeka Onwenu Meets Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Spybradd: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
Obiagelli:
Everyone is sick all of a sudden, drag this wench outta the hospital bed to answer her query. It's been long time coming.

sheitan..
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Greatfuture: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
when going to icpc she should sing ``dont call me patience,call me mama peace``

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by eleko1: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Waiting for her village pipu/clowns to support the thief/call it witch hunt.May dat witch pluck out una brain

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by brainpulse: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Abugab:
Send another invite as it could be she didn't get the first.
If she keeps shunning, then the needful should be done.
When people are given positions of authority, it is to better the nation and the people and that is why they get fat sums as salaries but resorting to sharp practices is condemnable and should be treated as criminal.
A thief is a thief irrespective of image, status or education.
just 1000 of you in Nigeria then this country will be better

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Happiness87(f): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
emamos:
you firstly did mention Gej' s name so amen to your prayer
keep swimming in your stupidity
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by DollyParton1(f): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
rusher14:

Gerrrar here.

Gerrrar here you know what I'm sayin?

You ain't seen nuhin.

Madam Onyeka is a typical AGIP person.

She did the same when the Abachas were in power and had she been alive during the period of slave trade, she would have sold each and every of her siblings for mirrors and Hollandis.

So just Gerrrar here.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Lmao @ gerrarrar here....

To think that I respected that woman so much. She should not have dabbled into politics.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by emamos: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:
see the post before mind, stop behaving like a dunce, if you don't understand English.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by emamos: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:
keep swimming in my stupidity
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by strongerthaneva(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
jemir000:

may ripe thunder fire ur yansh till u enter 6ft. .amin
U ogun don finish u already so don't like talking to dead body like u jo..
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by goryorhal(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
Make she sef go see them nah .. @ least dem no go kill am ..
And to all of una wey dey mention GEJ , no b d man force her to collect money na the "ojukokoro" "greediness " dey worry the woman .. She don chop belleful and no won appear go answer query ..
Shey Na me wey I no chop any campaign money them go invite come EFCC/ICPC office ..
Madam as you take smile when you see the alert Na so make you smile go answer query ..
God bless Nigeria ..

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by BLOTRS: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by debedebe(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:
God punish anyone and their families, that will come here and mention Goodluck Ebele Johnathan names with corruption in this thread, esp when it was not mentioned in the article

Na ur eyes u go take see am, and Na ur ear u go take hear am....

Sebi u dey among d youth wey him organize and gave 5k... Dem go soon invite u soon... grin

so wait Mr jona

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by azimibraun: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
She realy got carried away under GEJ admin. Danm! What money and position caan make someone lose. I watched her all thru that period with amazement.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by jemir000: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
strongerthaneva:
U ogun don finish u already so don't like talking to dead body like u jo..
if I catch u, u go smell ur yansh
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by azimibraun: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
^^ Happiness, go to Bayelsa state & be told by Bayelsans how corrupt the GEJ was. It's a known fact around the world that GEJ supretended over the most corrupt administration in Nigeria's history. We must move on but we can't forget our pains so quickly & easily.

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by strongerthaneva(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
jemir000:

if I catch u, u go smell ur yansh
Okay sir..
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by ibedun: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:
God punish anyone and their families, that will come here and mention Goodluck Ebele Johnathan names with corruption in this thread, esp when it was not mentioned in the article

Uneasy lies the head ................finish the rest. And that applies to present and former.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:
keep swimming in your stupidity

u are are here advertising ur smelly yansh via ur DP so men can PM u for short time sex due to the unending poverty ravaging ur miserable life. Instead of cursing those bastards that made ur life miserable, u are licking GEJ's balls as if he knows u exist. Patience has an hotel in Yenagoa called Aridolf hotel. you can apply there as a prostitute or a stripper instead of advertising ur miserable behind on nairaland. shameless minion undecided

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by eleko1: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
Wonda y dey nor sick since FEB,MARCH ooo,Nah now dem dey sick.Just for her to go there and explain herself/how much she looted and waka go,no bi so?She'll surely sing
goryorhal:
Make she sef go see them nah .. @ least dem no go kill am ..
And to all of una wey dey mention GEJ , no b d man force her to collect money na the "ojukokoro" "greediness " dey worry the woman .. She don chop belleful and no won appear go answer query ..
Shey Na me wey I no chop any campaign money them go invite come EFCC/ICPC office ..
Madam as you take smile when you see the alert Na so make you smile go answer query ..
God bless Nigeria ..

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by discusant: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chubhie:
Oga Jonah really beckoned to a lot of people to come and chop from an all inclusive government of his.

As if he won a lottery. Oga Jonah must have learnt some very hard lessons of life now. I wish to someday sit with him and tap from his wisdom of regrets.

Your hero Buhari refused to appear before Oputa Panel set up by OBJ.

Are you not just plain fooooolish? Ethnic bigot of the first order?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by dammytosh: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mama wa seun rere

Honour efcc and explain.

NExt we will arrest you Ma.

There is a new Sherrif in town.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Chubhie: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
discusant:

Your hero Buhari refused to appear before Oputa Panel set up by OBJ.
Are you not just plain fooooolish? Ethnic bigot of the first order?
Orishirishi.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Happiness87(f): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
searching4love:

u are are here advertising ur smelly yansh via ur DP so men can PM u for short time sex due to the unending poverty ravaging ur miserable life. Instead of cursing those bastards that made ur life miserable, u are licking GEJ's balls as if he knows u exist. Patience has an hotel in Yenagoa called Aridolf hotel. you can apply there as a prostitute or a stripper instead of advertising ur miserable behind on nairaland. shameless minion undecided
see lamentation, hahaha hahaha, Tinubu's ass lickers, idiots

you never told me your mum and sisters are whores, i heard you slept with your mum, sexed your aunts, now you are searching for love
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by IVORY2009(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
Keneking:
Health challenge whenever it involves ICPC and EFCC.

Onyeka should have just faced her music and Nollywood and not this form of shame

See what Jonathan and Patience have caused the "Stallion".

Jonathan sef shocked

when the music changes, change your dance step to suit the music...

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
Happiness87:
see lamentation, hahaha hahaha, Tinubu's ass lickers, idiots

you never told me your mum and sisters are whores, i heard you slept with your mum, sexed your aunts, now you are searching for love

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by goryorhal(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
eleko1:
Wonda y dey nor sick since FEB,MARCH ooo,Nah now dem dey sick.Just for her to go there and explain herself/how much she looted and waka go,no bi so?She'll surely sing

No mind her ... Na now she dey sick .. Make dem carry am with sick bed go answer query ..

2 Likes

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by billyG(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Keneking:
Health challenge whenever it involves ICPC and EFCC.

Onyeka should have just faced her music and Nollywood and not this form of shame

See what Jonathan and Patience have caused the "Stallion".

Jonathan sef shocked
Stallion?or Mare she is.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Happiness87(f): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
searching4love:
i am a fool
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Eluwilussit(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Its just an invitation, so she better go. But this money small na, I was hoping to see 170million or 700million. Abeg make dem start with dose wey chop billions of naira and dollars Ooh. Wetin me dey talk be say, make dem start from top to bottom, I no say make dem no prosecute her if she dey guilty.

It is unfortunate. The guys that looted our treasury are all there in the senate o. Na #17m wey no fit buy nothing, dem dey make noise about. Abeg make Onyeka go see them. Nothing dey happen. Witch hunting.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Rapunzel001: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
National Centre for women development my foot... na d only thing wey dis country sabi... to dey create wetin no get relevance so dem fit use am as excuse to dey chop moni finish... when dey tok of federal allocation... na like dis dem dey spend the federal allocation... I just pray say God go touch PMB heart so dat e go give State and LGA d lion share of d national cake in order to prevent all dis waste of precious funds...

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by discusant: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chubhie:

Orishirishi.

Repeat: the hero, PMB, you worship refused to appear before a legally-constituted panel.
What is orishirishi? Speak in English language. Or shall we need that interpreter who interpreted English language between your hero and US officials last trip?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe by Chubhie: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
discusant:

Repeat: the hero, PMB, you worship refused to appear before a legally-constituted panel.
What is orishirishi? Speak in English language. Or shall we need that interpreter who interpreted English language between your hero and US officials last trip?
Between GEJ and PMB who do you think is a better manager?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Army Tackles TY Danjuma, Warns Nigerians To Be Law Abiding / Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage / Xenophobic Rage: Why We Don’t Want To Return Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.