Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage (33707 Views)

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) / Lekki Tollgate CCTV Video Watched By Lagos #endsars Judicial Panel Of Enquiry / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by AltMon1: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Here is the moment The Managing Director of Lekki Concession Company, Abayomi Omomuwa, submitted the video footage recorded by its surveillance camera at the Lekki Toll Gate on the night of October 20, 2020 at the #EndSARS Judicial Panel of Inquiry.

Abayomi Omomuwansa, said the cameras stopped working from 8 pm on the night of the shooting at the Lekki tollgate.

“I can confirm that inside here is the video footage that our surveillance camera was able to record for the 20th of October,”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_icSk2IGCXc

https://twitter.com/pmnewsnigeria/status/1323617319487197185

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by Prodigee: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
This government's antics are an insult to Nollywood. What a coincidence that they will stop working around the exact time the barbaric mofos started shooting innocent youths.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by seyicodes(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
I laugh. Tinubu do not forget this part of Suratul Fathia. Maliki yawmi’d-din” {Master of the Day of Retribution}. Allah is watching. Fear Allah.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by Kingjay007: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
How convenient..

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by Tos87(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
I can't see the camcorder. grin

Where is inspector Fashhh?

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by Righteousness89(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Humans have Completely lost the Fear for God...

32 Likes

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Respect to the ones we lost to the protest struggle. May their soul rest in perfect peace and may God strengthen their families.

My signature below might interest YOU. Check IT!

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by AceRoyal: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Doctored footage!

I hope the Lagos State government will also tell us that it's Doctored, photoshoped and even Nursed!

Let the drama contine

*Grabs Popcorn*
tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by lilmax(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lol it took two weeks for the footage to be submitted? grin

CLOWNS

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
This thing be like series. Season one never finish. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
I almost became the FTC on dis thread..Such along time b4 letting us knw he has d video..I hope he doesn't submit edited videos or something different from what really happened dat very night as money has made alot of people live without conscience..Hope he's not compromised! He should also give us reasons why d cameras stoped workin by 8pm which was d exact time everything started.My opinions though!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by lindareep: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
"The cameras stopped working from 8 pm on the night of the shooting at the Lekki tollgate" shocked shocked shocked

This is becoming too unbearable cheesy cheesy cheesy

GROW YOUR BEARD BEFORE DECEMBER, CHAT UP NOW!!!

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by 9jayes: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bring all your digital currencies at affordable price
Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by crossfm: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
You mean the one tempered with?.
Or the one that stopped recoding by 8pm,or the one that hoodlums were dressed as soldiers shooting at protester's?.

Shameless clowns parading themselves as our leaders.

This their story just be like Nollywood movie, with a lot of series.

Once you tell a lie,you need multiple lie to cover up your initial lie.At the end,you look more stupid.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by mrkings84(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by Jamiubond009(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
k
Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by Judolisco(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Na d people wey die I dey pity ...... As our president don speak concerning endsars like dis na until January 1st 2021 we go see am again angry ANIMAL FARM

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by bukkysam(f): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Panel or no panel God will judge everyone.

Buy our quality footwear at affordable prices
Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin I no understand again o, I thought the camera didn't record it... Na wa o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by mindful01: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
If you blv the real truth will come out of this panel is like believing Atalanta will beat Liverpool today

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by onoms4luv(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
Which one are they submitting, is it the one that the camera stop working at 8pm, or inspector Fashs own.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by Rebuke: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Smh.

Why did yhur CCTV stop recording at 8:00PM?

Was that the time it usually stops recording or it only happened just that night?

If yhu are expecting anything serious from the recording submitted by this man - yhu are on the long thing.

Yhu people should continue....but let me remind yhu; there's a judge who sits upon the throne, His CCTV never stops recording. Yhu can never switch off the street lights on Him.

Infact, there's no darkness too thick for His CCTV to record any event......His judgement awaits yhu all.

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by Mokason288(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Where is inspector Fash ? I’m sure he has the accurate video footage

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by refugee: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Fine so long as it is as fresh as new baby
Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by Emptoluwani: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
D
Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by slawormiir: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by Bullhari: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
##EndSARS
Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by Emptoluwani: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
All we are saying #restructurenigerianow

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by WizzyVine: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
God will judge everyone's work whether good or bad.

Leader's who value position, power and money more than human lives. God will judge you all.

"No peace unto the wicked", saith the Lord of host.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by feedthenation(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
--- Hopefully this copy won't mysteriously go missing in few days ---
Re: Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage by Craaaa: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Devilish govt with their propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had / Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information / Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.