Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,247 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Best Proven Tricks To Get Adsense Approval Quickly and X3 your earnings In 2015 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Proven Tricks To Get Adsense Approval Quickly and X3 your earnings In 2015 (844 Views)

Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Proven Tricks To Get Adsense Approval Quickly and X3 your earnings In 2015 by kelvinnaira: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2015
Yes, as the title says, best proven trick.. But am yet to surprise you with this amazing trick to get adsense approval and increase your earning 3tyms faster..

The trick to get adsense approval is
:
:
:
:
:
:
; THERES NO TRICK AT ALL.. STOP CONFUSING YOUR HEAD OR LETTING OTHERS FOOL YOU! FIX YOUR SITE, GET GOOD CONTENTS/POSTS.. And have all the necessary things google wants you to have..

There's no way you will get disaproved.

NOw to increase your Earning 3tyms Faster..
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
STOP SEARCHING FOR SUCH EBOOKS AND TUTORIALS, THERES NO TRICK TO ADSENSE EARNING MULTIPLICATION.. Everything you do is always in d right process, whether u blieve it or not.. Once your sites traffic is high, your earnings increase..

Your type of niche matters a lot.. You don't expect someone who blogs about health, fitness and insurance to have d same PPC with you who is just doing gossip.. Hell no.. His earnings should tripple tyms be bigger than yours..

MY ADVICE: stop killing yourself trying to do any trick you have watched or read on increasing adsense earning.. Start Doing and reading SEO Books, practice well and watch your earnings increase...

My name is Wills of the Mytechboard blog, stay updated with me as I will be doing a video tutorial soon about what gurus and others didn't tell you about adsense..

Adsense is not a magic code to start generating money for you, you work and you get paid.. Like I earlier said, my name is Wills and I just want to make a common sense.

http://www.mytechboard.com

1 Like

Re: Best Proven Tricks To Get Adsense Approval Quickly and X3 your earnings In 2015 by Swaggzkid: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Best Proven Tricks To Get Adsense Approval Quickly and X3 your earnings In 2015 by Warlord3000(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Best post ever...

Hope the magical overnight celebrity blogger listen well...

Adsense my a##

cheesy
Re: Best Proven Tricks To Get Adsense Approval Quickly and X3 your earnings In 2015 by kelvinnaira: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Warlord3000:
Best post ever...

Hope the magical overnight celebrity blogger listen well...

Adsense my a##

cheesy
thanks bro.. Recently I saw a guy posts his adsense 1,214.53 earning screenshot here and everyone was on him like he was some God.. They forgot to check the number of clicks that generated that income.. It was 11,000 + still he couldn't even advice them to work hard, instead he started another thing I dnt know..

1 Like

Re: Best Proven Tricks To Get Adsense Approval Quickly and X3 your earnings In 2015 by kelvinnaira: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Please Help...i Want To Create A Website But Have No Idea How To Do So....help! / Get More Traffic And Business Exposure From This High-traffic Nigerian Site! / Have A Blog And Would Like To Change Your Blogger Url To A .com.ng .com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.