Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Make More Money With ''paid4clicks.com'' Simple TRICKS!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make More Money With ''paid4clicks.com'' Simple TRICKS!! (1165 Views)

With Recharge And Get Paid RAGP You Can Make More Than N350k Monthly / MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make More Money With ''paid4clicks.com'' Simple TRICKS!! by kenneth6901: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Am often skeptical in regards of making money online but I am always drawn to the possibility because I have a daytime job but need passive income. I decided to try this one out after really researching on the company. There are many scammers in this terrain, but this one is proving authentic!
Check it out! Its only about clicking, easy referrals and online surveys and it requires zero capital, well just your internet data cost technically speaking.

NOW THESE ARE THE SECRETS!!

FIRST STEP: Register on this website:http://paid4clicks.com/?r=56338 (Copy and paste on your browser,if not clickable)

Then afterwards you would be given a referral code and if it doesn't appear,click on your ''ACCOUNT'' and you should look out for your 'affiliate ID,its on top. Its usually five digits , attach it with the name of the website like this: http://paid4clicks.com?r=54366 (Just for example) then thats your ''Referral ID'' and thats what you will use for the TRICK.

Next Step: Register on:http://www.otohits.net

Login and go to "Settings" and set "Automatic attribution" to Yes. And update. After that , go to ''My Sites'' and add your website (your Paid4clicks affiliate link) the one you've created and change to 20seconds and DON'T forget to tick ''hide referral''.

Now its 80% DONE!

Next step:On the left panel click the Autosurf and launch it. And you can let it run for as long as you want and you will get profit on your P4D.
( You can choose to use HitLeap too but i recommend Otohits)

Payment are made when you reach the minimum payout of $20 through PayPal, Payza and cheque
(You can make that amount within an hour but HEY! be careful so that you don't get banned)
If you ask me,I would say,you log on ''www.otohits.net and click on ''Autosurf and then Launch it afterwards'' Have it run for a couple of hours and log out for the day,you ought to have made $10-20. VERY essential you stick with this!

Lastly some tips: Dont create fake referral befause if the refferal is inactive you have chances of getting banned !!
Also using this method will make you have a lot clicks on your affiliate link on the site through your Otohits acc, but you must do some surveys o so that the ratio of visitors clicks / surveys will qualify you for payment at the end of the month.

ALL THE BEST!

Re: Make More Money With ''paid4clicks.com'' Simple TRICKS!! by highername: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
Can we receive payment through paypal in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Make More Money With ''paid4clicks.com'' Simple TRICKS!! by Aleshyto(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
how can i do d survey?
Re: Make More Money With ''paid4clicks.com'' Simple TRICKS!! by Intergrity19: 12:27am On Aug 11, 2015
d first site is not opening
Re: Make More Money With ''paid4clicks.com'' Simple TRICKS!! by kenneth6901: 11:51am On Aug 14, 2015
Please this is the right link: http://paid4clicks.com/?r=56338

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Guy / Good Business Investment In Suzuki Mini-buses / Invest Your Bitcoins Now Or Regret Forever! 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.