Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Ecuador.any Good News - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ecuador.any Good News (14711 Views)

Any Naija In Ecuador / Nigeria & Ecuador Sign Visa Free Deal Plus 45 Other Countries / Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecuador.any Good News by exploit7777(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
hi my honourable presido justwise. I wish to know about Ecuador because I want go hustle there. please help your boi
Re: Ecuador.any Good News by JJCE(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
exploit7777:
hi my honourable presido justwise. I wish to know about Ecuador because I want go hustle there. please help your boi
lol, nija boi no dey carry last...

2 Likes

Re: Ecuador.any Good News by worry357: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ecuador shocked shocked shocked

What did you do pick a name off the map?
(do you know where the country is?)
do you speak Spanish?
Tell us what YOU know about the country that will make it a good place to hussle.

1 Like

Re: Ecuador.any Good News by 19naia(m): 2:01am On Aug 09, 2015
I was in Peru and Ecuador 2013-2014 and will be going back to Ecudaor in the next few years after i finish my rounds to other world destinations.

Ecuador is not a bad country but that is if you can get there legally, and hustling there is possible if you speak Spanish.
Spanish is a must. If you have a University degree and you speak english well, you may be able to land a job teaching english but even so ,Spanish speaking is required to commmunicate with students that know no english.

If you dont speak english, expect to struggle to fit in or make a living even in a job as simple as a janitor.

Good news is that it is Cheaper in Ecuador than Nigeria and easy to find better quality or standard of living in all areas of Ecuador. Nigeria is overpriced and you will see that clearly in countries like Ecuador.
Ecuador spends the US dollar as their currency.

Ecuador has stricter policies on overstaying a visit visa. Best to secure a work visa before going, but that requires securing employment invitation from a company there.

Visitor visa is a 90 day limit and allows for one extension for a total of 6 months in any one year.

I was able to cross the border between ecuador and Peru freely without any check point search or immigration road blocks. There are free pass areas of the borders for anyone to cross. There are also proper channels where immigration will clear people with the correct documentation and entry or exit stamps. I crossed at the free cross zone for a few hours and then went to the immigration control check point to get my passport documented and stamped. I used US passport. Not as simple with a Nigerian Passport.

Lots of Hustling done in Ecuador, There are tourist from all over the world there and people hustle to help tourist and earn dollars from them. If you speak english, you can really do good by hustling to help tourist. But speaking spanish is still important to live there among the locals.
Dont expect to move in and just hustle whatever among the locals who are sensitive about people just coming in and moving in on their hustle opportunities. They struggle to survive also. They can be rascist there but are generally kind people.
Crime has been rising in the major cities and word of that spreads in tourist blogs that share details about ecuador.

If you are brave and just dont care, or you have all your things in order to do well in Ecuador, then by all means go,go and go.
It is a worthy adventure. Even Americans, Europeans spend money and time eager to go and see Ecuador. I call USA home and i would still visit Ecuador for adventure.
Peru and Colombia border Ecuador and you can easily get in to visit those places once you are in Ecuador.
Dont go to Ecuador with no money, thats your best chance of being deported or entering other types of trouble. If you dont speak spanish, start learning before going and have enough savings or a secured job to hold you for a year there while you do serious effort in learning the language and ways there.
After that, you may find it quite fun using english to help tourist who always have some money and need english speakers to show and explain the place to them.
Trust me, Ecuador and Peru are huge tourist countries with lots of USA and European people visiting always. Many of them also leave USA and Europe to retire with their pensions there.

Salaries in South america are low and a regular university degree job can still be limited to $500 a month salary unless you work with an international company with USA or European pay scales.
The tourist industry is much more potential if you work for yourself helping tourist. Your income is limited to how many tourist you can help. If you speak english, you will have the advantage of being able to help many more tourist because most of them will naturally prefer your service over the service of a language they do not understand, there is much confusion and risk of being cheated, so tourist rather pay an english speaker for less confusion.

These pictures below are from a small town in Ecuador right on the border with Peru.
The hotel i stayed had Wifi included and i paid $12 a night. Thats about #2400 naira a night. It had AC, quality shower and toilet, included satelite TV and a very nice bed and beddings. Very neat and modern looking.
The same in Nigeria would cost no less than #10,000.oo naira a night. "nigeria is overpriced"
Ecuador is not as nice as USA or Europe, but it offers much better standard of living than Nigeria and definitley a much better price.
Food is around $3 or #600naira for basic local two course meal and a drink to fill even a big eater. Usually Soup with meat, rice ,beans, plantain and some chcken. The drink is usually a sweet fruti drink made fresh in the kitchen. Local Canteens or market food vendors. Home cook food can be even cheaper with plenty cheap options for bread, eggs and even cheap package noodles.
They also have all the high life options and some american fast food and slow food restaurants like KFC, Mcdonalds and TGIF and more.

Nigeria is seriously over priced, if you dont believe me, go to south america countries such as Ecuador and Peru. Always light, water and better organized with less risk.. Just have spanish speakng skills under your hat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecuador.any Good News by 19naia(m): 2:11am On Aug 09, 2015
more photos of a small town in Ecuador called Huaquillas.

Lots of luxury bus services there going all over every country and also across borders. The prices are also very good. Very good prices on many things. Not easy to make a lot of money there, but its very possible.
Its for sure cheaper than Nigeria with a quality and standard to rival Nigeria.
Nigeria is very overpriced.

Its a budget friendly destination to tourist from all over Europe, america and beyond.
Amazon jungle reaches into Ecuador also if you like bush things and anacondas.

1 Share

Re: Ecuador.any Good News by 19naia(m): 2:34am On Aug 09, 2015
Go to Youtube and search out many videos posted about Ecuador.

Search out the two major cities of "Quito" and "Guayaquil".

Other popular cities are Cuenca and Manta.

Manta is a beach tourism city while Guayaquil is the major port and industry city.

Quito is the large capital and commercial city in the high mountains while Cuenca is a popular mountain city for tourism and other commerce.

Guayaquil and Manta are sea level and tropical climate that can be hotter than Nigeria most of the time.

Quito is at 8000 feet while Cuenca is around 6000 feet altitude. Never gets hot there but it can be cold without much risk of ice and snow. Mostly it is very cool weather and comfortable.

They like to live in the mountains there and they have serious mountains in south america Andes mountain range rivaled only by the Himalaya mountain range with mount Everest at the top of the world. Quito is the major city there and so high that new comers often get weak and light headed with headache from the low oxygen of the high altitude. But people easily adjust after some days there.

You will see real mountains and also the Amazon reaches Ecuador . Serious world class Mountains, serious Pacific ocean shores and serious World class jungle of the Amazon. Anaconda dey Ooo.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92aGoXacpnE
Re: Ecuador.any Good News by tpiander: 4:05am On Aug 09, 2015
op is there any Ecuador site you can go to?

why do you folks always come to nl with your fake questions.
Re: Ecuador.any Good News by tpiander: 4:07am On Aug 09, 2015
worry357:
Ecuador shocked shocked shocked

What did you do pick a name off the map?
(do you know where the country is?)
do you speak Spanish?
Tell us what YOU know about the country that will make it a good place to hussle.

like he can answer that?

the only thing he'll be able to spout is he sees women, or how the place is better than Nigeria because they're all white.

meanwhile, he's probably typing from the middle east or thereabouts. Could also be his village too.
Re: Ecuador.any Good News by JJCE(m): 7:22am On Aug 09, 2015
19naia:

Manta is a beach tourism city while Guayaquil is the major port and industry city.

Quito is the large capital and commercial city in the high mountains while Cuenca is a popular mountain city for tourism and other commerce.

Guayaquil and Manta are sea level and tropical climate that can be hotter than Nigeria most of the time.

Quito is at 8000 feet while Cuenca is around 6000 feet altitude. Never gets hot there but it can be cold without much risk of ice and snow. Mostly it is very cool weather and comfortable.

They like to live in the mountains there and they have serious mountains in south america Andes mountain range rivaled only by the Himalaya mountain range with mount Everest at the top of the world. Quito is the major city there and so high that new comers often get weak and light headed with headache from the low oxygen of the high altitude. But people easily adjust after some days there.

You will see real mountains and also the Amazon reaches Ecuador . Serious world class Mountains, serious Pacific ocean shores and serious World class jungle of the Amazon. Anaconda dey Ooo.

[url][/url]

19naia:
more photos of a small town in Ecuador called Huaquillas.
Lots of luxury bus services there going all over every country and also across borders. The prices are also very good. Very good prices on many things. Not easy to make a lot of money there, but its very possible.
Its for sure cheaper than Nigeria with a quality and standard to rival Nigeria.
Nigeria is very overpriced.
Its a budget friendly destination to tourist from all over Europe, america and beyond.
Amazon jungle reaches into Ecuador also if you like bush things and anacondas.
19naia:

[url][/url]

thanks bro for this info, mor grease to your elbow, i really want to discuss something with you , can i send you pm?
Re: Ecuador.any Good News by cutieme(m): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2015
@19naia,bro please can u tell us about Peru and how one can get the visa and Ecuador visa too,thanks
Re: Ecuador.any Good News by 19naia(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
cutieme:
@19naia,bro please can u tell us about Peru and how one can get the visa and Ecuador visa too,thanks

Visa to Ecuador and Peru is required before travel there.
I think it is easy as long as you meet the requirements and can find a way to apply from NIGERIA to Peru. Maybe by applying online at their Immigration web site.

Requirements such as proof of funds to pay for your stay as well as some other basic info.

I dont know much about tourist visas to Ecuador and Peru because they have open door policy that all but a few nations can come and enter freely for 90 days visit. It is how they make a robust tourist atmosphere. They make lots of revenue from millions of tourist a year.
Unfortunately Nigeria is one of the nations that must go through visa application just to visit. Even China is required to apply for visa. Same with Afghanistan, Eritrea and a very few other countries.
So i cant really offer any asistance other than this info.

If you have a Ghana passport, its ok to go there. Most african nations are free to go there for a 90 day visit with no visa. They just stamp an entry stamp as a visa waiver and you enter.

Peru and Ecuador are comparable in prices but their cultures are a bit different. Ecuador spends US dollar while Peru spends their Nuevo Sol. But as with all south american nations, you can freely spend US dollar any where but you will risk exchange rate disadvantage when you spend dollars as many cashiers will set an exchange rate in favor of themselves.

Just search out "immigration office of Ecuador",or Peru , to find a link to visa application outlets.
I bet its easy to get if you meet the basic requirements such as suffient proof of income or bank balance. Also a valid passport is very important along with a few other documents they may ask for.

Speaking spanish is very important even when dealing with their immigration offices. English speaking is a rare commodity in that part of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecuador.any Good News by 19naia(m): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
cutieme:

You have to reach out to Peru and their immigration office or department in peru or go to the nearest one to you in Nigeria. Maybe you will find a consulate in a neighboring African country that you can visit?
It cannot be so hard to get the visa if you meet the basic requirements. Peru has an open door policy that almost all countries are free to come and enter Peru for a 90 day stay. .
Its a major way they attract millions of tourist a year to visit and earn big revenues from tourist.
Nigeria is not allowed free entry, only by visa application

Peru is comparable to Ecuador in price but some cultural differences.
Peru is quite the food capital with lots of variety of foods. Low income or salaries are common there in Peru and most of Peru is dry with little to no rain ever. The Amazona regions along and in the rainforest have plenty rain and the mighty amazon river.

I made a topic early last year about my trip to Peru. Search for that on NairaLand here.
I cannot help you apply for visa as i have never had to do that to go. Nigeria and China are among the few nations that have to apply for visa to go there. All others can come and go freely there for 90 day stays.
Re: Ecuador.any Good News by cutieme(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
@19naia,please show me the link to the thread u created about peru
Re: Ecuador.any Good News by 19naia(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
cutieme:
@19naia,please show me the link to the thread u created about peru

I cant find it after looking. Maybe it was lost in the great NL data disaster some time ago. A lot of NL topics were lost.

I still have the pictures i used in the topic. They are in my computer files.
Here are some from my time in Lima the capital city of peru. One is the scene at the International airport check in.
Of course the Photos are from the nicer areas of Lima city.

1 Share

Re: Ecuador.any Good News by cutieme(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
@19naia bro,I'd be very grateful and indebted tobu if u can tell us more of your experience and Peru and how one could get their visa from Nigeria here with a Nigerian passport thanks.The pix shows it's a nice place though.
Re: Ecuador.any Good News by 19naia(m): 1:44am On Aug 10, 2015
cutieme:
@19naia bro,I'd be very grateful and indebted tobu if u can tell us more of your experience and Peru and how one could get their visa from Nigeria here with a Nigerian passport thanks.The pix shows it's a nice place though.

You have to work on the visa yourself, i cant help and never had to do it before, i dont travel with Nigerian passport.
Search online for Peruvian Immigration and search out the visa applications section and follow their instructions. Thats the best advice i can give.
I am not even sure if it is an online application or done by mail order, or maybe done via online and finished via mail order. ?

They have an embassy in Ghana. If you can make it to ghana easily with your Nigerian Passport and then try to see if you can apply from there if you have no luck finding online route to Apply.
They have for Africa, only embassies in South Africa, Egypt, Ghana, Morocco and Algeria. Best to try reach Ghana if online no reach.

Peru is the Cocaine capital of the world now and its best to be careful. Nigeria keeps a close eye on people coming and going from that area of Peru, Brazil, Colombia and Ecuador. Even without intent to involve in those things there, you may wander into people while looking for a hustle or opportunity and they will pressure you into traffiking. Nigerians have been known to be there doing that and setting up even americans or europeans to end up being arrested for Traffiking Cocaine.
Be careful or at least accept responsibility for whatever choices you make.

Its not easy to find good paying work there if any work. Europeans and americans also look for work there and find it hard. Some even settle for low paying jobs earning less than $500 a month while some american have been know to live on less than $300 a month while on Peace corp duty.
If you have money to invest there, a business may work for you if you have a demanded service and product. Tourist helper or guide is a good start from nothing if you go there just to find a way.
Agriculture is very big there, Petroleum and mining, schools for education at all levels(spanish speaking schools),Textile industry from the cotton farmed there, fishing and fisheries. The fishing comes from both the ocean and Amazon river, while fisheries include shrimp farming on a scale so large you can see it from the google maps satelite view. I rode a bus through the major shrimp farm area and it smelled so strong of shrimp excrement for many kilometres..
There are stretches of beach where the sardine fish are so thick and swim up to shore, you can just walk up with a small net and catch enough fish for a day in 15 minutes and eat fresh fish every day for months without going out to sea or using a boat or any real equipment. Food is abundant there.
Peru is where Guniea pig farming originated and i included a photo of butchered guniea pig for sale there.
They have very nice cooking style and they are famous for their Yellow Sauce they have at every canteen or local restaurant. Full meals range between $2 and $3 including a small drink, bowl of soup and main course with beans, rice and meat.
Lots of seafood with various types of crabs and shrimp as well as various types of fish including sharks and Rays.
Their markets are always full of wide variety of food. Even when buying corn, there are various types, yellow, white, black, mixed color, big grain, small grain and more. Vegetables are very diverse and plenty. They sell so many types of potato that some will not even be recognized as potato. Potato originated there as well as many of the worlds most popular foods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecuador.any Good News by 19naia(m): 2:27am On Aug 10, 2015
More Photos.
You can find traditional and cheaper open street markets or more pricey big shopping malls with very large grocery stores or clothing store and other goods.
The malls rival Nigerias and compare well to USA malls.

Very strange looking variety of potato in one photo below that i first thought was Ginger root.

A picture from a large grocery mall.

Dried Phirana fish from the Amazon river area in Peru.

And the Balcony scene from a beach side hotel i resided at for some time.

1 Like

Re: Ecuador.any Good News by 19naia(m): 2:43am On Aug 10, 2015
More Pictures

Food is a serious attraction there and Peru is considered the food capital of the world along with Thailand. I habe so many oictures of fresh vegetables from there that i cannot identify. So much. Even the ones i know, they have so many varieties.

Street veiw of Plaza hotel that can accomodate people near the beach for as low as $8 a night if you pay for a week or month block. The quality is as good or better than any in lagos costing a higher price.

They have Llamas a natural domestic animal there. Looks like a cross between a goat, camel and horse.
Peru is famous for very ancient mind blowing Civilization and stone architecture. Their Major food abundance and variety was developed over thousands of years by the ancient natives there and that is the backbone of any major civilization rising.
The truth is that it was the exploitation of Perus native food heritage that allowed USA to grow rapdily into the powerful nation it is and it even helped to grow europe. No nation grows without a good food pantry and the world robbed their best away from Peru. Cocoa, maize, potato, beans and much more came from Peru of ancient times before Europe was even developed.

Re: Ecuador.any Good News by 19naia(m): 2:57am On Aug 10, 2015
Most of peru is dry desert with nothing growing other than whatever is farmed with irrigation canals from the wide and massive mountain range of the Andes. It truly is a monotone of drab light brown desert color every where.

There is high mountain cold weather living and then there is cool weather coastal desert livng such as in the pictures below. The coastal areas get very green and lush as you move north very close to Ecuador and then once in Ecuador, the desert drab brown is no longer the scene.

The other Peru option is the very remote Lush Amazon jungle full of green growth and wildlife and many rivers leading to the great Amazon River. The amazon jungle area is very remote and on the other side of the Andes mountains from where the sea side photos were taken.
Amazon side of Peru border along Brazil and you can reach Brazil by boat from Peru along the Amazon River which begins in Ecuador and Peru Area. The huge moutains collect the rain and release spring water from below to feed into water ways that add to a sum total called the Amazon. The Amazon owes its might to the even mightier Andes Mountains. Highest Mountains i have ever seen were in Peru.
Peru is a polluted but maybe not so much for someone used to living in Lagos.

1 Share

Re: Ecuador.any Good News by 19naia(m): 3:21am On Aug 10, 2015
Some photos of what the money looks like in peru.

Peru has the coca plant used to make cocaine. Coca leaf is legal there but not cocaine ,and the leaves are openly sold in the market as shown in a photo below. Those black nylon/plastic bags full of light brown color leaves is the coca leaf and they sell it by the kilo to make tea or just to chew for energy or health needs. I never bought any to try but the hotel served me coca leaf tea one morning with breakfast there. Cocaine is illegal there and the difference between Coca and cocaine is that cocaine is a highly processed and very concentrated substance extracted from the coca leaf.
Coca leaf is not a powerful drug with overly harmful effects. The drug like ingredients in coca leaf are very small compared to the concentrated form in cocaine. Also the coca leaf content is not activated without additional ingredients. That is why the leaf is still legal there for tea and non processed natural remedies.

See the phot of mountains in the distance, They are very far away, they look so close because they are so big and tall.

You can go to the street market and buy live meat of fowl, duck, rabbit, goat, pig and more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecuador.any Good News by 19naia(m): 3:30am On Aug 10, 2015
Strange looking reed grass canoe. Ancient invention of the peru natives and they had similar in ancient egypt which leads some to think they used to travel to visit one another and exchange canoe building ideas as well as pyramid building and other ideas. One researcher said Coca leaf residue was found in an ancient mummy in Egypt, How did that arrive in egypt from Peru? How did Egypt and Peru have the same type of reed canoe boat in ancient times? Hmmm.

Jungle fruit Rolinia. Not very common around the world but i first experienced it in Hawaii where they import and grow most tropical fruits from around the world. Not extra sweet but very creamy and delicious.

Some jungle leaf used to make native food wraps similar to what was traditionaly done in Nigeria.

Re: Ecuador.any Good News by 19naia(m): 3:45am On Aug 10, 2015
Its not easy to avoid the topic of drugs in Peru because they have quite a collection from the Amazon.
Ayahuasca is a complex Psychoactive drug that is also said to work cures on the body as well. It is used by the native bush people mostly and is found all over the amazon jungle region of peru, ecuador amd Brazil. They are very much into jungle cures and remedies like herbalsit of the afircan jungles. Jungle peoples are the same around the world, they are very much involved in plant based medicine and magic.

When i went to the Amazon region and tried to stay in the village area resorts, they were all Ayahuasca resorts and it made hard work for me to find a drug free resort for peace and quiet. I didnt go there for any drugs and it is not always safe to just try potent things with random people in strange places just because they say it can cure people and make their life more expanded. Yes many tourist go there and some have died during Ayahuasca experiences.

The Amazon jungle area was lush and extensive, i only saw a very small part of the amazon but there were many such signs as the photo below advertising Ayahuasca resorts.

I left the amazon area quickly, only 8 days there out of an intended 6 months. I lasted 4 months in peru and stayed in a beach side town far from Ayahuasca, mosquitos and the Amazon. I was able to make a christmas trip to Ecuador for a week from the beach town i stayed at in Peru. Ecuador was a good experience and i think next time i will base in ecuador and visit into peru from there. Doing the opposite way next time.
For now i am booked to other destinations for the next two years.

1 Like

Re: Ecuador.any Good News by 19naia(m): 3:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Nigeria and most of africa can boast no earthquake activity. Not so in south america. Anywhere that has huge mountains is sure to be and earthquake activity zone. It takes major earth movement to raise mountains and that comes with the comstant risk of earthquakes.
Some of the worlds largest earthquakes on record have come out of Chile and Peru.

Chile borders Peru to the south and Ecuador borders Peru to the North. The farther south you go, the colder the climate gets.

Most of peru is very cool to moderately cold climate. Ecuador is hotter except in the mountains where altitude is a very cool if not feezing climate.

The Equator runs through Ecuador and is reason behind the name Ecuador.

1 Share

Re: Ecuador.any Good News by cutieme(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2015
@19naia,nice one bro,thanks.So in your own opinion,where is better off to migrate to, Peru or Ecuador at least u have been to both places
Re: Ecuador.any Good News by 19naia(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
cutieme:
@19naia,nice one bro,thanks.So in your own opinion,where is better off to migrate to, Peru or Ecuador at least u have been to both places

I think it may be Ecuador, but i have to go back to Ecuador and see more of it to be sure. I have been around Peru from the main city Lima to the Amazon region and to the northern coastal regions. I have only been to Ecuador southern region close to the border with Peru.

Ecuador is a more constant climate along the equator and more lush with vegetation. Those things are important to me. Peru is mostly dry brown desert lands between the mountains and pacific ocean.

1 Like

Re: Ecuador.any Good News by Afam4eva(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
I'll really like to visit all of Latin America. That may just be my favourite part of the world owing mainly to the beach culture there.
Re: Ecuador.any Good News by 19naia(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Afam4eva:
I'll really like to visit all of Latin America. That may just be my favourite part of the world owing mainly to the beach culture there.

Its worth it and not so expensive unless you dont go with money and try to earn income there without any good connections. Plus no time to travel if always working there.

I have been so far to Ecuador, Peru, Panama, CostaRica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, Belize and Mexico in Latin America.
I would like to at least include Brazil to my list one day. But right now i am working on Africa.

Any one who is accustomed to African countries like Nigeria will easily handle being in latin america.

The cheapest countries there are Peru, ecuador, nicaragua, Honduras and guatemala. The most expensive are down far south like Brazil, Argentina and Chile. But even so, they are not so expensive that you cant find better hotel prices than in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecuador.any Good News by Afam4eva(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
19naia:

Its worth it and not so expensive unless you dont go with money and try to earn income there without any good connections. Plus no time to travel if always working there.

I have been so far to Ecuador, Peru, Panama, CostaRica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, Belize and Mexico in Latin America.
I would like to at least include Brazil to my list one day. But right now i am working on Africa.

Any one who is accustomed to African countries like Nigeria will easily handle being in latin america.

The cheapest countries there are Peru, ecuador, nicaragua, Honduras and guatemala. The most expensive are down far south like Brazil, Argentina and Chile. But even so, they are not so expensive that you cant find better hotel prices than in Nigeria.
Brazil has also been on my mind for some time now and i'm thinking of next year's olympic games as an opportunity. I just need to start brushing up on my Spanish and Portugese.

2 Likes

Re: Ecuador.any Good News by cutieme(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
@19naia bro please can u tell us more about Lima and possibly post pictures of the place,thanks

1 Like

Re: Ecuador.any Good News by musiliudee(m): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2015
Afam4eva:

Brazil has also been on my mind for some time now and i'm thinking of next year's olympic games as an opportunity. I just need to start brushing up on my Spanish and Portugese.
bbro pls wot do u knw abt brazil cos I am plannin to go there in d next few months.pls kindly shrae ur knowledge abt job rate n othe
Re: Ecuador.any Good News by musiliudee(m): 8:50am On Sep 01, 2015
Brazil has also been on my mind and i'm willing to go there this year and I want somebody to givefull details about thecountry and how sure is job for foreigners and is it a nice place to start easy life.
Re: Ecuador.any Good News by lilfizzie: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Pls. How do u get visa to Peru as a Nigerian to attend a student conference

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: New National Carrier To Take Off First Quarter 2022 – Hadi Sirika / Fun Photos From AGANA Carnival , Rivers State / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.