Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Any Naija In Ecuador - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Naija In Ecuador (3242 Views)

Ecuador: Police Block Runway With Cars To Prevent Plane From Landing / Any Naija In Bucharest To Show Me Around The City / This Is For Those Living In Usa. Is It Better Than Naija In Dreams Potential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Naija In Ecuador by noony926: 5:01am On Jul 06, 2018
A friend of mine is considering traveling to Ecuador for hustling. Pls guys, how good is the country for surviving and hustling. Any meaningful advice will be welcome.
Re: Any Naija In Ecuador by bisi16(m): 5:28am On Jul 06, 2018
Ecu what?! People dey go there too?

1 Like

Re: Any Naija In Ecuador by Fallawx(m): 5:39am On Jul 06, 2018
noony926:
A friend of mine is considering traveling to Ecuador for hustling. Pls guys, how good is the country for surviving and hustling. Any meaningful advice will be welcome.

Eduardo na good side ooo Bro ... no even stress ham at all . Look up my profile and have a chat with me . Hope to read from you soon
Re: Any Naija In Ecuador by noony926: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2018
Fallawx:

Eduardo na good side ooo Bro ... no even stress ham at all . Look up my profile and have a chat with me . Hope to read from you soon
Ok, will do that... But I mean Ecuador NOT Eduardo. So, guys, pls I need more info about Ecuador...

1 Like

Re: Any Naija In Ecuador by Skorea: 6:32am On Jul 06, 2018
noony926:
Ok, will do that... But I mean Ecuador NOT Eduardo. So, guys, pls I need more info about Ecuador...
Instead of you to come out that you are the one considering Ecuador you lied about your innocent friend cheesy
Re: Any Naija In Ecuador by noony926: 6:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Skorea:

Instead of you to come out that you are the one considering Ecuador you lied about your innocent friend cheesy
Mumu, must you comment here, meanwhile I need meaningful suggestions not your type comment busy body...
Re: Any Naija In Ecuador by Skorea: 6:49am On Jul 06, 2018
noony926:
Mumu, must you comment here, meanwhile I need meaningful suggestions not your type comment busy body...
See someone seeking information, hahaha.
Mr rude man goodluck with your Ecuador or Eduardor quest. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Any Naija In Ecuador by Aaronsrod: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2018
Talk to me my broda.

I am based in Quito. Setting up some Benin girl business and a new ministry for the Naija boys in this place.

If you can hustle shap shap and are a true believer in Jesus Christ get in touch mehn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Naija In Ecuador by WhyNa: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
Aaronsrod:
Talk to me my broda.

I am based in Quito. Setting up some Benin girl business and a new ministry for the Naija boys in this place.

If you can hustle shap shap and are a true believer in Jesus Christ get in touch mehn!
Message sent bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Naija In Ecuador by noony926: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
Skorea:

Don't even know why some pple are so busy body... Skorea over to you...

Re: Any Naija In Ecuador by Fallawx(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ecuardo is not visa free .. don’t fall for the fake news

1 Like

Re: Any Naija In Ecuador by Shugarlord213: 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
It’s not visa free o
Re: Any Naija In Ecuador by WhyNa: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2018
Please those of you there should kindly avail information for peeps who want to study or hustle. Please. Advice and guidance is needed

1 Like

Re: Any Naija In Ecuador by noony926: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Fallawx:
Ecuardo is not visa free .. don’t fall for the fake news
Ok, but what about the hustle and visa applications procedures. Any insights info?
Re: Any Naija In Ecuador by Lau123(f): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Skorea:

Aaronsrod:
Talk to me my broda.

Bro I need talk to you in private for more information
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Sets New Limit On Master Card / A Nairalander’s Trip To Rhode Island / Overstay In Uk With Voluntary Return To Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.