Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Beware!!! Fresh Fraudulent Emails In Circulation To Arch Into Your Bank Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware!!! Fresh Fraudulent Emails In Circulation To Arch Into Your Bank Account (498 Views)

Scam Emails In The Name Of Senate President That's Sent To Me. / Fake Coca-cola Drinks Are In Circulation, In Some Parts Of Nigeria / See 419 Spam Emails In My Inbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware!!! Fresh Fraudulent Emails In Circulation To Arch Into Your Bank Account by reafnet(m): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
I had been receiving this message on my email address for about three weeks now. The first time I received one my spirit was not in agreement with it.
I kept brooding over it. Not quite long, the second one came. The fourth one came in some minutes ago. I now open the four of them to compare and contrast.
Behold, their differences in the screenshots here.
I called my bank to confirm if there is anything like that, alas! Nothing like that o.
Beware! Beware!! Beware!!!!!!!!

Please, report any suspicious emails to the appropriate people whenever you receive any one and publicize if if necessary.

(1) (Reply)

Desperate Lagos Keke Driver / When Will It Stop!! Muslim Terrorist Plot Foiled. Hollande Thanks Heroes / Police Arrest Two Masquerades For Stealing N57,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.