Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

See 419 Spam Emails In My Inbox - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See 419 Spam Emails In My Inbox (914 Views)

Fake Foreign Currencies Recovered From Busted 419 Syndicate In Mushin. Photos / Scam Emails In The Name Of Senate President That's Sent To Me. / Beware!!! Fresh Fraudulent Emails In Circulation To Arch Into Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 419 Spam Emails In My Inbox by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
I have a lot of them in my spam inbox but they chose a wrong guy. After 5 years in university studying Computer Science, not to mention other professional course I have and currently working with an IT firm that am being scammed by this people, they suppose flog me.

Re: See 419 Spam Emails In My Inbox by boman2014: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
hmmmmmmm
Re: See 419 Spam Emails In My Inbox by bigtt76(f): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
Your professional courses nor tell you to screen the names correctly before posting? Last two emails are official and confidential yet you posted them. It's so unethical and unprofessional of you to do so. undecided
Re: See 419 Spam Emails In My Inbox by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
bigtt76:
Your professional courses nor tell you to screen the names correctly before posting? Last two emails are official and confidential yet you posted them. It's so unethical and unprofessional of you to do so. undecided

I didn't drop any email with mtn so why the message?? Think before commenting.
Re: See 419 Spam Emails In My Inbox by okenwa(m): 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: See 419 Spam Emails In My Inbox by bigtt76(f): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Scroll down the post and check to see the email carrying the Name RUTH ADOGO (MTN Nigeria Matori Se...) as well as the one bearing HENRY KUSUGH. A Google search of both names showed they are staff of MTN Nigeria.

mightyfada:

I didn't drop any email with mtn so why the message?? Think before commenting.
Re: See 419 Spam Emails In My Inbox by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
bigtt76:
Scroll down the post and check to see the email carrying the Name RUTH ADOGO (MTN Nigeria Matori Se...) as well as the one bearing HENRY KUSUGH. A Google search of both names showed they are staff of MTN Nigeria.

I send them? Scam na scam
Re: See 419 Spam Emails In My Inbox by bigtt76(f): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol make dem nor think say na u bi de hacker referred to in the emails sha

mightyfada:

I send them? Scam na scam

(1) (Reply)

Panama Papers Reveal Saraki,coker,bello Gwandu On The List (photo) / NNPC Filling Station Covers Name To Sell Above Official Pump Price (pics) / Happening Now: Hausas And Igbos Fighting At Water-side Aba, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.