Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola (27144 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property / (www.tundefashola.com Vs Peterayodelefayose.com) / Fashola Lied. Tundefashola.com Not Government Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by Fellywood(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
socialmediaman:
Fashola says less than 10 million, if the government says otherwise, they should publish the official contract papers and details of the contract award so that we can judge for ourselves. Until then, I urge you guys to give Fashola the benefit of doubt, he is a respected gentleman with visible achievements as a governor
You are ALL I.DIOTS. Give fashola the benefit of the doubt because he is Yoruba & apc abi...I.DIOTS

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by dpuzo: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
MizMyColi:
LMAO

Bush Meat Don Catch Hunter.

This story shall be titled...Ambode's Vendetta Pt 1.

More revelations to come.
Don't Touch That Dialkiss
There is an internal war brewing in APC, it will soon burst. The next person to be bursted will be Kayode Fayemi.

Tinubu is discrediting them in PMB govt so that his nominees won't hve any stumbling block

5 Likes

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by Firefire(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Freemanan:
When opposition gets so shallow...

PDP is this the best meal you guys can cook?

Can you please see beyond partisanship and be objective for once?

Our common wealth is being stolen and the same people are singing CHANGE and corruption free to the gullible.

May God expose all the corrupt politicians in Nigeria. They MUST return all the stolen wealth.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by dewstar: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
mikidoo1:
I hope Tinubu is not using Ambode to smear BRF! We are behind BRF whether tifnubu likes it or not!

You are still hoping?
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by CustomSunday: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Greetings to the general public,
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/
SALES) FOR 2015 HAS COMMENCED
WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS VERY CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS
FOR SALE AT
CHEAPER PRICES.
WE ALSO HAVE REQUITMENT FORM AVAILABLE FOR BSC,
DIPLOMA, OND,HND.... Call 08061165112
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by engineerboat(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
emeraldo56:
It is only a fool that will believe that 78m was use for upgrading the website.

But if its GEJ you will believe and not be a fool right

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by chimetek(m): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
jmoore:

Who is lying, Fashola or Ambode?

Fambode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by john650(m): 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
MahatmaGhandi:
Did it cost the amount that they are telling us?
Isn't this like a WordPress theme site?

Na wa o. I wonder who got the contract?
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by Firefire(m): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
There is an internal war brewing in APC, it will soon burst. The next person to be bursted will be Kayode Fayemi.

Tinubu is discrediting them in PMB govt so that his nominees won't hve any stumbling block

If Nigeria must be free, we must join our voices together to ask the looters to return our stolen wealth irrespective of the party affiliation.

We are now in the era of the hunters being hunted.

ALL Nigerian politicians are extremely corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by tpiander: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
john650:

Isn't this like a WordPress theme site?

Na wa o. I wonder who got the contract?

no, it doesnt seem like a wordpress theme site.

no be everything be papapa.

some stuff is quality.
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by payne4real(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
BRF, hmmmmm...try another lie.

CBT Software that automates all assessment phases: authoring,scheduling, delivering, and reporting. No internet is Required Call 08175986525 & 07031813298 Now! Www.smartcbtng.com
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by DeLaRue: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chubhie:
I can bet the true amount would likely be in the region of 30-40m for this his official site.

Where's EFCC to send an invitation to Fashola.

N40million? A basic website like this should not cost more than N2.5 million.

This is just another scam against the citizenry.

4 Likes

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by mekaboy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
If this statement if from fashola, then i see Nigerians as fools. I see no reason he will be sent to kirikiri.

A website for pics and pdf files for 78m. Thats nonesense.

A country with over 60% living below 1 dollar a day and those elected to handle our resources spend 78m on just a website. Yet we go to other countries to take loan and spend it on website?

The western world will be laughing at us. And hungry citizens of that country will be here defending him.

I am sure alot of developers would be willing to develope a better site for free.

This is corruption staring at us in the face. If 78m was spent on a website, who knows how inflated other contracts wouls be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by gagewonda(m): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
D day I stopped calling baba fash best governor was wen I knew hw much lagos gets as IGR every month not to even add FAAC allocation. Den I drive tru d whole of lagos nd as basic as good road is turns out a luxury in lagos. Dey rip pple off daily on lekki toll gates where does d money go? Pls these guys r all corruption personified.

1 Like

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by 989900: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
It's less than N10m . . . OK, but we need futher details.

Does it include admin, adverts, and management? I mean that could 'somehow' justify that . . . 'cause if it is just basic website designing, hosting, and domain (even for 10years), N10m would be robbery!

2 Likes

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by Firefire(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lagos state money don suffer under ACN turned APC. angry embarassed

http://www.bimbolafashola.com/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Useless Ambode.....His trying to instigate d masses against Fashola and his government...
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
I hope Mr President is taking notes.
More wind will blow and more fowl nyash will be exposed. No more sentiments on anybody's integrity.

1 Like

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by anwo247: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
Wowwwwwwwww such a lame response?

Fahola are you kidding?

Oh you think we are all dumb APC youths?

What official information is it that you can't annex and make accessible through http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/ ?

You, you, you built silly personal website with govt money? You are quarapt!

6 Likes

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by Firefire(m): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
mekaboy:
If this statement if from fashola, then i see Nigerians as fools. I see no reason he will be sent to kirikiri.

A website for pics and pdf files for 78m. Thats nonesense.

A country with over 60% living below 1 dollar a day and those elected to handle our resources spend 78m on just a website. Yet we go to other countries to take loan and spend it on website?

The western world will be laughing at us. And hungry citizens of that country will be here defending him.

I am sure alot of developers would be willing to develope a better site for free.

This is corruption staring at us in the face. If 78m was spent on a website, who knows how inflated other contracts wouls be.

Cc: Aresa, ekoile

1 Like

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by mymadam(m): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
jmoore:
Who is lying, Fashola or Ambode?

Unfortunately, it appears that the fowl is gradually coming home to roost! angry The truth shall prevail. Meanwhile, that PMB should NOT be distracted by itchy-f!ngered politicians is my fervent prayer to Jah.
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by 9jagoodman: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
God don dey catch this one, which website be 1m talkless of 7ty something m

3 Likes

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by sweetgala(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
olokedde:

In 2014, the Lagos State Government under Governor Babatunde Fashola SAN spent the sum of N78 million for the upgrade of the website – www.tundefashola.com according to a budget report on the website of the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency.

The contract, according to the contract details, was awarded to Info Access Plus Limited.

However Babatunde Raji Fashola, the Fomer Governor of Lagos State has come out to debunk claims that the website tundefashola.com is his personal website.

“It is imperative to state here that, the website in question is not Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola’s personal website but an official website which reports and documents his official activities as a way of socially accounting for his stewardship to the people of Lagos State. This initiative of having an official website for the Governor was to build on the earlier commitment to open access which saw Governor Fashola being the first serving governor to publish his telephone number on the pages of newspapers. As pressure mounted on that number, the website and all of its social media handles became alternative platforms for people to directly engage with their elected governor”, the press statement put out by Fashola’s media team reads.

As former Lagos State Governor, I set out to streamline easy access to myself, while in office and to document my activities for the citizens.
From 2008 and up till May 29, 2015, the www.tundefashola.com web site processed thousands of press releases/speeches, more than 6 million pictures, thousands of videos to generate world class, content-rich online information collateral for the former Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN.
The same www.tundefashola.com web site provided great opportunities for the Lagos State Government, as it collated all activities of the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN, and his government during his two terms.

According to Governor Fashola, the Lagos state government spent less than N10m on tundefashola.com and not N78M as claimed by the present Lagos state government.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/tundefasholacom-is-not-my-personal.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

Still a big outlay to have a website revamped, I'll say this much is true though I'm an ardent APC supporter
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by DeLaRue: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
It never ceases to amuse me how things are done in this country..

If you are an upright elected politician, and your hangers-on come to you with a proposal to use govt funds to build a website in your name, for whatever reason, you should say no.

For using govt funds to build a website in his name, Mr Fashola is prima facie guilty of financial recklessness, unlawful use of public funds for personal gain etc

The website was built to enhance Mr Fashola's own public political standing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
I hope Mr President is taking notes as issues unfold regarding his lieutenants.
More wind will blow and more fowl nyash will be exposed. Personally, no more sentiments on anybody's integrity.

1 Like

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by MizMyColi(f): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

I don't think Tinubu is a good man.

Mr Buhari is better off without him.
But hey, what do I know

1 Like

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by DeLaRue: 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
olatunji21:
Useless Ambode.....His trying to instigate d masses against Fashola and his government...

You witnessed Ambode personally authorise the publication of this information.

And even if it was from him, does it not interest you at all to know whether there is some truth in it.

To you, I guess your god Fashola can do no wrong.

7 Likes

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by CustomSunday: 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
Greetings to the general public, NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/ SALES) FOR 2015 HAS COMMENCED WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS VERY CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES. WE ALSO HAVE REQUITMENT FORM AVAILABLE FOR BSC, DIPLOMA, OND,HND E.T.C Call 08061165112
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by DeLaRue: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
olatunji21:

You witnessed Ambode personally authorise the publication of this information?.

Does the allegation of misuse o public funds not interest you at all?

I guess your god Fashola can do no wrong.

1 Like

Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by tpiander: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
i've said before, i dont know why majority of Nigerian states, regions and parastatals do not have websites.

one would think na only Lagos dey Nigeria or na only Lagos hear of internet, the way people go on.

emulate, dont hate.
Re: Tundefashola.com Is Not My Personal Website – Fashola by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol... so Fashola is also a goat eating d yam.... well Fashola is not corrupt... He is a common Ole....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso / Ibrahim Kpotum Idris Meets With Osinbajo In His Office. Photos / PMB's Declaration: APC Bigwigs Approach SDP, LP, Accord For Presidential Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.