Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

This Lady Needs Help, She Is Dying Of Depression - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Lady Needs Help, She Is Dying Of Depression (892 Views)

This Lady Has Been Declared Missing In Abuja Since Valentine's Day. Photos / Lagos Beggar Pretends He Is Dying After He Was Caught Lying (Photos/Video) / This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Needs Help, She Is Dying Of Depression by dayosweetness(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
am posting this on behalf of a close friend, pardon my use of english, just want you to get the story thats all.

I'm a girl of 24 in one the universities in nigeria living a normal life until one day a lady sent an inbox to me on facebook intoducing her self and telling me hw she has bin my frnd on fb without me noticing, she asked me if am on whatsapp and I gave her my number, Lo and behold she started sending me her nudes and saying stuff of how shes a lesbian and doesn't enjoy men at all, she even told me hw heartless men are and advised me nt to trust dem, she continue sending the nude pix with her FACE she doesn't just send half but full pix with her face and everything . But I wasn't showing any sign of interest and I asked her to stop that am not feeling any tin and am not a lesbian. But she wont stop and keep begging me and convincing ne that I would like it if I just give her a chance but I insisted and told her NO and I cant send my nude pix to her, this argument continued for days until one Unfortunate Night as usual she started as usual, sending me her complete nude pix and sex chats, she begged me to pls respond well to her that shes in the mood and that she has no one else to help her except me, the plea continued till I nw felt pity for her and sent her my nude without my face, she insited that I snap full with my face, that she sending full nude pix to me with her face doesnt mean shes stupid that she knows wat shes doing that I should trust her. After so much persuasion I sent her my nude pix with my face, sent like four, and she was so happy and even promised to send me money which I refused cos I dont want any tin to do with her again and I want the relationship to stop, after some days, I blocked her on whatsapp and forgot abt her. Then this unfortunate night, I was going through my whatsapp contacts and blocked contacts, so I just felt I should unblock all my blocked contact, so these lady in question continued again with her sex chats bt dis time I just ignored her, days passed by and I dint reply any of her messages, so I guess when she realized i've made up my mind not to av any thing to do with her again, she left me and stopped chatting too, and that was it. Not until few days ago I receive a message from an unknown number with my naked pix I sent to the lady months ago and a voice note, but this time its a guy, the guy said so dis is what av bin doing with my body and am a lesbian that I send nude pix to people for money and he kept saying a lot of things, I was shocked and I asked him what he wants from me, he said if I don't send him money before a stipulated time he will publish and upload all my pix on all the social network in nigeria, now the question is how sure am I dat after sending the pix he wont still go ahead and upload my pix, am so confused right now, I need help my whole family are social network freaks including my parents, the guy even went ahead and said he wld upload dem on facebook and tag me so all my family could see, so I said he should send me his acct number. He said if he sends his acct number I wld know who he is so he would send his friends's own, definitely dis guy knows me in person, I need your advice pls help me am dying of depression, I dont want any tin dat will affect my school and ny family, I know I made a big mistake by sending my nude at the first place but the harm is already done, I jst need a solution now, and I mean NOW. I don't av enough time.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Needs Help, She Is Dying Of Depression by espn(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
Well d girl in question is a liar.. she's one of those girls that send nudes to guys out of stupidity. Now her nude is with a random guy..
1.how can someone persuade me to send my nudes..
2.what kind of pity would she have for anyone to send her nudes. When I know d consequence if it gets leaked.
3. Why didn't she block her in the first place if sending nudes to guys ain't her thing.
4. She's a liar.
Solution 1: report to the police before her nudes get leaked
Solution 2: simply persuade this guy u don't have money for now but u can offer him crazy sex (99.99% sure he will accept). Fix a suitable location. Arrange people (legally or illegally..dats your choice). Then get him to provide his phone or another place he might have stored her nudes.. make him sign an agreement never to leak her nudes in case he has stored it somewhere else. Or make him go swear an oath with IFA (safest option)
But if it gets leaked, she won't be d first to v her nudes Get leaked. We would take it as one of those nudes we see around.
Re: This Lady Needs Help, She Is Dying Of Depression by donholy28(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
God as much as i want to advice u...I really don't know what to say
Re: This Lady Needs Help, She Is Dying Of Depression by KanwuliaJara: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
What is the cause of the depression? undecided HYPOCRISY!!!!

Why you dey shame to stand by your actions? undecided
If I were you, I will get ready to help him post MORE o!

Never give in to BLACKMAIL from NONENTITIES on or offline!
Gbam!!!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: This Lady Needs Help, She Is Dying Of Depression by jamex93(m): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Well u f up big time, it has bin done and d solntion is not sending d money but rada tel hin to go ahead to publish d pix, its heard but dat is d best solution so far u stil have d chart conversation btw u and dat lady. . . . . . . . . . . . D onlx person u owe an explanation for ur wrong doing is ur family . . . . . . . Just b set to convince dem . . . . . . All d best
Re: This Lady Needs Help, She Is Dying Of Depression by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 09, 2015
Sending ur nude pix to a complete stranger? No excuse. What on earth will make a decent lady do that. Better repent of the act
Re: This Lady Needs Help, She Is Dying Of Depression by anyicash(m): 6:08am On Aug 09, 2015
Do not beg him, tell him to go ahead and upload d pics, i know he won't but if he insists on uploading it, you can only say it wasn't you, may be someone used ur face to set you up, period.
Re: This Lady Needs Help, She Is Dying Of Depression by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2015
Upload your UNCLAD pictures let's confirm first ... . Then we can continue from there.

But IF this is true.... U are more USELESS than being Useless.
Re: This Lady Needs Help, She Is Dying Of Depression by andyanders: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
In fact, you got what you want and there is nothing you can do at this point because you knowingly sent your unclad pixs and that has sold you off.

The ONLY option is to face the outcome because if you send them money, they will still ask for more and you CANNOT stop that. Ask the guys to send the account number and with that, take the account number to the bank and report so that the bank will place caution to the account and send them a dummy alert.When they get the alert, they will surface to any bank in order to draw the money and the police can get them.

If you go to the police to report, good but know the kind police station you report to as some would want to sleep with you first or request for money.

I advise you approach the bank first and report the issue,They can help arrest the guys.They know you in person, i.e, very close person is doing that.

You messed up first by your action.

(1) (Reply)

Sugabelly's Response To Those Calling Her Names And Saying It Was Consensual / PHOTO: Nollywood actor kidnapped, threatened to be buried alive / ATM SCAM: New Ways Devised By Scammers To Swindle Unsuspecting People. Beware!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.