Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL (1260 Views)

This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu / This Thread Is Not To Support The Biafran Movement.... Timeline Of A Struggle / Ekweremadu Disowns Twitter Handle, Denies Commenting On National Assembly Brawl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by bebene: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
How many times do you refresh nairaland aday?

i do it alot that i cant count
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by sluk(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
ok
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
On the average, Its like 10 times.
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by Immanueladebol(m): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Op ehen sadOp ehen
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by marshalcarter: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
#sippin tetraoxosulphate IV
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by Emenandez4lyf(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
What of ur boi "Emenandez4lyf" That's Always Online Unless Am MB Rubberless.........
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by baralatie(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
marshalcarter:
you need to see a doc
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by aminho(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
All day every split second
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by marshalcarter: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
baralatie:
you need to see a doc
Nope.....you need the doc
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by baralatie(m): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
marshalcarter:
Nope.....you need the doc
really! the acid you bare sipping must have cleared from you
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by marshalcarter: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
baralatie:
really! the acid you bare sipping must have cleared from you
Nope.....

#sips alkaline
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by kamair237(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
Op you like play ehhh....!!!
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by queenzibah(f): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Come force me comment na
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by abduljabbar4(m): 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
I will not comment tongue
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by bi0nics: 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
marshalcarter:

*Passes Him Caro Acid(H2s05)

MAKE SURE YOU FINISH IT O
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by marshalcarter: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
bi0nics:

*Passes Him Caro Acid(H2s05)
MAKE SURE YOU FINISH IT O
Ya wucked oooooooo shocked
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by bi0nics: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
marshalcarter:

Ya wucked oooooooo shocked

JustBeingNice cool
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by Dez80(m): 3:13am On Aug 09, 2015
#Yawns una no dey sleep?
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by tiptopy03(m): 4:40am On Aug 09, 2015
Nairalanders no dey sleep! Chai I fear for you o!

Some facts about our MTN data
1) It is ever reliable
2) It has full (30 days) subscription, the least sub of ours is 29 days
3) It takes maximum of 5minutes to have it on your sim
4) You can do data rollover (data been added to the previous balance)
5) It is legal and It is not a cheat
6) You can have it round the clock (I.e 24hrs services)
7) You can assess your data subscription by dialing *461*7#
cool It can work on iPhone, Window phones, Android phones, HTC, and modems
9) You can have the best MTN data services by contacting Tiptopy consult.
Contact us today on 08067867807 and 08138421163... A trial will convince you.
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by prospero5(m): 4:41am On Aug 09, 2015
what is this poster above me selling? back to topic, most times i just pick up my phone carelessly and i see myself here
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by segebobo: 5:03am On Aug 09, 2015
As long as the fone is in my hand
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by Naijacitizen(m): 5:09am On Aug 09, 2015
Before I comment, pass me a bottle of #KUNUN AYA.
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 09, 2015
Whatever
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 09, 2015
marshalcarter:
Guy..come gimmie small naa.

Cheers
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by marshalcarter: 7:24am On Aug 09, 2015
MuhdG:
Guy..come gimmie small naa.
Cheers
Nope undecided....dnt wanna attend ya ceremony oooo grin
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by NCP: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2015
don't give a horseshlt, @OP
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2015
I will nt comnent jor grin
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by Naijacitizen(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2015
TOLULOPEMIDEAR:

But you have done.
Re: If You Visit This Thread Without Commenting You Are Not An Active NL by Naijacitizen(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2015
TOLULOPEMIDEAR:

But you have done.

(1) (Reply)

Audits on NNPC a good thing! - Cramjones / Photo - Throw Back Pics Of Fashola Younger Age / Buhari Never Against Removal Fuel Subsidy Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila (APC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.