Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu (3219 Views)

JUST IN: For The 3rd Time Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Judge Over His Case / JUST IN: For The 3rd Time Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Judge Over His Case / Nnamdi Kanu, Was Recognized As The “great Liberator Of Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Naija9090: 7:10am On Jun 21, 2016
The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Naija9090: 7:11am On Jun 21, 2016

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Naija9090: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2016
Freedom Fighters...

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Naija9090: 7:13am On Jun 21, 2016
Nwa Chineke

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Naija9090: 7:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Fearless

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Naija9090: 7:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Relentless

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2016
undecided he is rotting and wasting away in kuje prison while u people keep fooling yourselves with ego massaging threads grin the mofo would accept to denouce biafra in exchange for sex with a goat going by the extent of his sex starvation. Keep rubbing the bruised ego, kanu is not yet sentenced and he's already 1 year old in jail. He will stay there for ever while we laugh at the failed biafrans grin

Cc: shukuokukobambi, fulanimafia, hagm0nd1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Naija9090: 7:21am On Jun 21, 2016
Intellectual

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Naija9090: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2016
Loved by his people

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Naija9090: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2016
searchiing4love:
:[s]-\ he is rotting and wasting away in kuje prison while u people keep fooling yourselves with ego massaging threads grin the mofo would accept to denouce biafra in exchange for sex with a goat going by the extent of his sex starvation. Keep rubbing the bruised ego, kanu is not yet sentenced and he's already 1 year old in jail. He will stay there for ever while we laugh at the failed biafrans grin

Cc: shukuokukobambi, fulanimafia, hagm0nd1[/s]

Yoruba as expected! Swerve!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Naija9090: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Respected and Admired

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Naija9090:

Yoruba as expected! Swerve!

grin smh

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by OjukwuWarBird: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided he is rotting and wasting away in kuje prison while u people keep fooling yourselves with ego massaging threads grin the mofo would accept to denouce biafra in exchange for sex with a goat going by the extent of his sex starvation. Keep rubbing the bruised ego, kanu is not yet sentenced and he's already 1 year old in jail. He will stay there for ever while we laugh at the failed biafrans grin

Guess the tribe of this person.? grin

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Pheals(f): 7:33am On Jun 21, 2016
The person fighting for freedom is not yet free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Naija9090: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2016
Committed to spreading the gospel of liberation

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2016
Pheals:
The person fighting for freedom is not yet free
o

Trust me he will be hanged to death to teach other biafra rebels lessons. I trust buhari to crush him smiley

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by attackgat: 7:53am On Jun 21, 2016
OP, you have to understand that the concept of freedom is not something most people outside the SS/SE understand. For most of them, Lord Lugard is God Almighty who made them 'Nigerians' in 1914! And that they shall remain to their dying days. Someone who is trapped in the mental slavery of 'one Nigeria' is beyond redemption. That is why Kanu is a great man, he thinks outside the box. He thinks like a man who is born free. He is a liberator and no matter what the devilish Nigerian Government of Buhari does to him, the ideology of self determination will never be quenched. I'm an Igbo man and I refuse and reject to answer to the slave name Lugard brought from Britain called 'Nigerian'
Amen

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by OjukwuWarBird: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2016
searchiing4love:
o

Trust me he will be hanged to death to teach other biafra rebels lessons. I trust buhari to crush him smiley

What is Buhari waiting for.? grin

You can go to kuje prison to kill him personally. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by IVORY2009(m): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2016
searchiing4love:

[size=17pt]Irunooboo(F); now u have changed ur handle to Searchiing4love(M) I dey laugh oo grin grin grin cheesy :Doo[/size]

I SMELL SCAM loadinggggggggggggggggggg grin

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 21, 2016
I thought nairaland doesn't allow all these useless threads anymore?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by darkenkach(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2016
searchiing4love:

a

Keep searching for love we know that's the only thing you are good at.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by kettykin: 8:17am On Jun 21, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

That guy is a beast of no nation

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by EasternActivist: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2016
MetaHuman:
I thought nairaland doesn't allow all these useless threads anymore?

If you are uncomfortable with this kind of thread why not move to the next news headlines...
Must you pour in your hatred and frustrations...?

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by kingsman66(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2016
power to the people
Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 21, 2016
EasternActivist:

If you are uncomfortable with this kind of thread why not move to the next news headlines...
and if you are not comfortable with my comment, why not move your frustration to the next comment

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by PentiumPro(f): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2016
Mandela of Ibos. 30 Years of kuje watery beans 85% loading. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Kestolovee95(f): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2016
yoruba muslims wonder why this guy have refused to suck fulani balls and beg like Adisa and Diya.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Kanu is dead and buried
Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by FakeNEWSevryday: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2016
Naija9090:
The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu
...so u are in bondage before?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 21, 2016
[s]
attackgat:
OP, you have to understand that the concept of freedom is not something most people outside the SS/SE understand. For most of them, Lord Lugard is God Almighty who made them 'Nigerians' in 1914! And that they shall remain to their dying days. Someone who is trapped in the mental slavery of 'one Nigeria' is beyond redemption. That is why Kanu is a great man, he thinks outside the box. He thinks like a man who is born free. He is a liberator and no matter what the devilish Nigerian Government of Buhari does to him, the ideology of self determination will never be quenched. I'm an Igbo man and I refuse and reject to answer to the slave name Lugard brought from Britain called 'Nigerian'
Amen
[/s]

Stop fooling yourselves. You are a Nigerian before been igbo. You spend Naira which you can't live without, your certificates has the seal of federal Republic of Nigeria, even your phone displays Mtn-NG grin you are nothing without this great nation. If you hate Nigeria so much go and withdraw your naira from the bank and burn it along with your certificates. Then i will know u are serious about biafra grin Biafra is a dead dream. We defeated it in 1970. It shall never rise. We will lock kanu up for life. He will die a Nigerian grin
Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2016
EasternActivist:

Even Nnamdi kanu is tired of biafraudu grin
Re: This Thread Is Dedicated To The Great Liberator Of Our Time...Nnamdi Kanu by attackgat: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2016
searchiing4love:
[s][/s]

Stop fooling yourselves. You are a Nigerian before been igbo. You spend Naira which you can't live without, your certificates has the seal of federal Republic of Nigeria, even your phone displays Mtn-NG grin you are nothing without this great nation. If you hate Nigeria so much go and withdraw your naira from the bank and burn it along with your certificates. Then i will know u are serious about biafra grin Biafra is a dead dream. We defeated it in 1970. It shall never rise. We will lock kanu up for life. He will die a Nigerian grin

Like I said before, it takes an exceptional person to escape the mental slavery of 'one Nigeria'..................

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) / Graphic Video Shows Men Being Slaughtered By Men In Military Uniform - Watch / "Buhari Should Have Spoken In English"- Femi Falana Criticises Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.