Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] (64175 Views)

Commercial Sex Workers: How We Protect Ourselves Against Ritual Killers / SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) / Ritual Killers Release Lady Five Days After Kidnap (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by adenine02: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Where are you doing your business now?

North
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by Kayydon007: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2015
Evil stinking witch doctors very poorly looking beasts. If they know they are good at what they do why can't they use animals for money or power must it always be human sacrifice? India is also good in voodoo but they will never use human for money rituals why nigeria and Ghana in particular? I wish govt. Could ban traditional religion cause they are the root of thus ritual killings...... sincerely I still wonder why there are prostitutes and i wonder why people patronize them. I'd been there b4 and i tell you there's no pleasure in them you can't touch them, romance, play foul etc and yet people go to them!! I don't pity them sha take what ever happened to you as fate.
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2015
slap1:
Ogun State sha...
U mean medicine(juju,otumokpor) state sha
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Ntoooorrr! For una!

Sheh na una Follow vote this Clueless Change

Una never chi chum chin
u r an illiterate,i dont knw wot u r luking for in dis forum. "Swaggkid" I'm sure u just clock 19
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2015
tobimillar:

Let me tell you how dey think...... you hawk "puff puff", and your total profit in a month may not be up to 10k. plus the hot scorching sun in Nigeria. But prostitution : you sleep with a guy and you can get as much as 5k for a night or more if you are smart....plus the one that do day time runs.... multiply that by 30days...you have 150k or more that is aside from parties organized by our honourables and senators where they can make 150k in one night... so if a girl is making more than 200k by sleeping with men, and a graduate is out there making less than 100k then u can imagine. Besides it's not like she won't enjoy the sex...so she get paid for what she is enjoying. besides some girls will tell u, "ur bf fvcks you every night for 30 days and at the end of the day he doesn't even give 'em enough for their hair, and alhaji fvcks you in one night and pays you, so which is better"

I AM NOT IN ANY WAY SUPPORTING THEM, AN JUST POINTING TO HOW SOME OF OUR GIRLS THINK GENERALLY"

The bolded part saved you, I would have engaged you with something smelly
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by damiloladuke: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2015
Vickygirk:

who asked u wetin u go there go do. Guilty consciencecheesy

catch the humour.... babe...
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by otiigba1(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2015
Very sad
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2015
adenine02:
angry

This is the reason y i left that state

sad
shoro niyenok,u relocated go continue ur ahewo work for south east or south southe beta ooo
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2015
adenine02:
angry

This is the reason y i left that state

sad
shoro niyenok,u relocated go continue ur ashewo work for south east or south southe beta ooo
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by Fourwinds: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2015
ritualists u are in for extinction. Police are after u..shoot at sight. prostitutes have place a curse on u and ur generations to die young. ok. they are expecting premature death from u soon and ur family....devil will be waiting for u on d other side
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by dshetima(m): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2015
pray hard for God protection anywhere u are..
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by Swaggzkid: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2015
dovezeeta:
u r an illiterate,i dont knw wot u r luking for in dis forum. "Swaggkid" I'm sure u just clock 19

Keep trying......
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by ALIGEE(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2015
Any killing in Nigeria is termed ritual and has to do with voodoo, have we ever considered the possibility that we might have serial killer in Nigeria?
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

The bolded part saved you, I would have engaged you with something smelly

Hmn... Nairalanders are funny... always quick to "engage in something smelly" ..oya make I go delete the bolded ...I want see how the "smelly something" looks like
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by drgeorge1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Titto93:
The last time I saw this picture, it has no cut and a different story.
That cut must be Photoshop and the story false.

I wonder what Nigeria bloggers are turning into.

the corpse was turned around in the pic you may have seen. same story I guess.

Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by OyinMIXmola(f): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hy peeps,am new here,buh av bin readin d news nd comments here for almst a year nw,buh diz wld b my first tym chattn,HOPE AM WELCOMEbac to d topic,well isn't it crazy for runs babes to b proud of dia so called job?d funniest fin is dat,most of dem ar students,atleast I learnt frm ma parents dat bac in d days,ashawos sef ar even shy to mak it knw to d general public buh diz our world,omo its a diff story..Na only God fit save us....

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by Rogbese(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
ishowdotgmail:

Seems u are suffering from xeropthalamia....... What's photoshop thr now...... See im eye

Anyway, me am sha happy I made front page twice today

#naGODWIN

You really need to be careful when u respond to people's comments.

This is the original post that was refered to:

https://www.nairaland.com/2496491/unknown-murdered-lady-dumped-olomore

If u check, you'll notice the corpse has been turned over from the originally posted image.

Two sides to every coin.
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by SaviorJenvini(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
PapaOyoyo:
Sex workers. These two words dey alwz funny me.
Are they pensionable?

Hahaahhaaaa

There're among d leading NGO's of Naija Poverty Eradication Scheme.

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
chrisbaba1:
Loooool! I stay around oke ilewo. To be honnest, there is no way to stop the ritualists picking prostitutes. The only way for them is to quit.

Guys u need to see these girls. Mostly young ladies looking like students. It's really bad. ND because Abeokuta is boooring, the demand for prostitutes and sex is high. Sex is really cheap over here and I'm not talking prostitutes.
You are so right. Girls are too cheap in Abeokuta.
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by chachanga: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Shehucom:

I totally understand your stand. My problem is just the age at which they start prostitution, I stay close to OPIC towers at that same oke ilewo. so i see most of this girls at night when we go to watch football at iwe iroyin, believe you some of this girls are student of the state polytechnic.. Have they no hope?

Tell them....

Many of them are MAPaites, Funaabites, FCE students forming too big for their campus bros' but giving it up for a dollar as hoes out there. All of them selling the same format since 1807 telling u crap abt how they be orpans hoeing to make a dollar and send their junior peeps to school, hmmn, na today?? #yinmu tongue!

As far back as 2006, they've been hanging around there after Sweet Sensation made it's debut there. SS came in first, then Big Treat (but those Chinkos got their marketing plan all wrong and folded up faster than they could make a dollar with all their leasees), then Chicken Republic on the other side of OPIC Building as well as mYKitchen sitting right astride the midpoint of Okelewo-LAlubu Road. Add Iwe-Iroyin on Zone 2 side and SuperFoods on Ita-Eko end...you've got a deal breaker nw? Yeah, we know, Mama CASS, MrBiggs & Tantys dey close by, but those ones are still family-friendly hangout spots and they close shop early, no be so?

Most of them girls are just plain greedy ni jarey. They seem to see Okelewo general as the Allen Avenue of Abeokuta and until there's an uncompromising cleanup of that area followed by other creatively consistent measures, that stretch of road won't be free of such tramps.

Infact they shuld have Alumni Association by now sef and i won't doubt if some of their distinguished founders go dey dis NL too forming with their Gratuity coins now wink!

@adenine02
pray tell who u be o? Abi na Buruji Kashamu cozin u be lipsrsealed?

@adeoladuke
shey na only paper you go buy there, tell us o grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by limamintruth: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
PapaOyoyo:
Are they pensionable?

Very funny indeed. cool
R.I.P to the dead sha.
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by coolhumble(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Ntoooorrr! For una!

Sheh na una Follow vote this Clueless Change

Una never chi chum chin

You are really a kid
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by Dez80(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
PapaOyoyo:
Are they pensionable?

Lol, they clueless people in Abuja might soon create a ministry for them to be pensionable

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
prospero5:
my heart bleeds for these breed: sex workers ati ritualists. Save the world o Lord!

poor thing. undecided
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
adenine02:

North
shocked shocked shocked
Where exactly in the north? I am there too. I fit be customer o
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by Michaelkelvin1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
tongue :PNA WATTING FIT AM OOO
WATTING MAKE AM DAY WORKER
UP AND DOWN
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by Abdul4success(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
Just too bad. The culprit should be brought to book.
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by obontami: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ducksoup fuckmewell femistico
make una come see something o
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
obontami:

Ducksoup fuckmewell femistico

make una come see something o

Present bro
Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by Nemipeter(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sorry o! Repent and come to JESUS. He will save you and provide for you.
The thief cometh not but to steal, to kill and to destroy; I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly said the Lord Jesus Christ. John 10:10
Prostitution is worship to Satan the thief who uses his worshippers and destroy them.
But if you serve God, he will bless and protect you. God will not destroy you for serving him. He will glorify you in the end.
Everyone that is not having the true GOD in his/her life, is a prey to the devil. Satan can take that person anytime he choses.
Just as retulists are servants of satan so are prostitutes servants of the devil. Only that they are in different departments in the kingdom of darkness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by adenine02: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Adewunmi84:
shoro niyenok,u relocated go continue ur ashewo work for south east or south southe beta ooo

Try and learn to be constructive with ur comment you r a yoruba
U r suppose to be more resonable
Does adeniyi sound like a female name

Beside i was refering to d ritualist and not d prostitute

Re: Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
ogun state again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) / Yahoo Boys Rounded Up By Their Oyinbo Maga In Ghana (Throwback Video) / Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.