Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi (23633 Views)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle / Pdp Leadership Crisis: The Unseen Hands Of Apc / 2019: Atiku, Dankwambo Fingered In PDP Leadership Tussle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by dayo23(f): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2015
Raymond Dokpesi, Chairman of Daar Communications has stated that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) lost the presidential election because of its leadership greed and selfishness.

Dokpesi stated this while speaking during a lecture organised by New Dawn, a group in Edo state chapter of the PDP.

He said the group is trying to rebuild PDP, adding that, the group was determined to “reconstruct the party and bring the party back to power in Edo in 2016 and at the Federal level in 2019.

Dokpesi then stated that the leadership has always been selfish, self-centered and greedy, which he said cost the party victory in the last general elections.

“We lost our way and I want to on behalf of the PDP, tender unreserved apology to each and every one of you; the youths, the women, the leaders, for the grievous mistakes we all made. I plead for your forgiveness.

We provided bad leadership, we were self centered, only thinking of our interest, not the interest of all of us, it will never happen again.

“The voice of one person almost became the voice of all of us. The grace of God will never allow that happen again. We shall all participate in deciding our destiny. One major mistake I must plead with you to forgive us for is the unnecessary quarrel and issues that started from 2006, 2007 which led to parallel congresses, and divided us.

“We will lead this party, PDP back to Government House in Benin City and we shall take back Aso Rock in 2019. All those that were de-registered from the party, you all should assist me to bring them all back to the party let us reconstruct this party once again. I am to further reassure you that the present executive of the PDP from the ward level up to the state level, their tenure will end this August. Anybody who thinks he has done well should come back and apply and you will decide whether you want him or not and it must be done transparently.

“PDP is ready to fight to get back in Government House in Benin City. At the national level, I want to tell you that there is nothing that the APC government is claiming today that wasn’t done by the Jonathan administration, they are only posturing,” Dokpesi said.

Earlier in his welcome address, leader of the New Dawn, Senator Roland Owie, urged the 8th National Assembly “to urgently commence the amendment of the Nigeria’s Constitution which they have done twice to give autonomy to local government councils, but unfortunately some [State] House of Assembly that are rubber stamp turned it down, because if you don’t have autonomy of the local government Nigeria can’t develop the rural area.

“In the next line of amendment, any House of Assembly in Nigeria that votes against autonomy of the local government, the Nigeria Labour Congress, the ALGON, the market women and men should take possession of their Assembly. They wouldn’t sit until they support the autonomy of local government
because enough is enough of destroying that arm.”

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/08/08/pdp-leadership-is-selfish-greedy-self-centered-says-dokpesi/

2 Likes

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by espn(m): 6:42am On Aug 09, 2015
Dokpesi d jester grin

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by espn(m): 6:48am On Aug 09, 2015
dayo23:
Raymond Dokpesi, Chairman of Daar Communications has stated that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) lost the presidential election because of its leadership greed and selfishness.

Dokpesi stated this while speaking during a lecture organised by New Dawn, a group in Edo state chapter of the PDP.

He said the group is trying to rebuild PDP, adding that, the group was determined to “reconstruct the party and bring the party back to power in Edo in 2016 and at the Federal level in 2019.

Dokpesi then stated that the leadership has always been selfish, self-centered and greedy, which he said cost the party victory in the last general elections.

“We lost our way and I want to on behalf of the PDP, tender unreserved apology to each and every one of you; the youths, the women, the leaders, for the grievous mistakes we all made. I plead for your forgiveness.

We provided bad leadership, we were self centered, only thinking of our interest, not the interest of all of us, it will never happen again. Bad leadership for 16yrs and still wanted to die in power.

The voice of one person almost became the voice of all of us. The grace of God will never allow that happen again. We shall all participate in deciding our destiny. One major mistake I must plead with you to forgive us for is the unnecessary quarrel and issues that started from 2006, 2007 which led to parallel congresses, and divided us.

We will lead this party, PDP back to Government House in Benin City and we shall take back Aso Rock in 2019. it will never happen..All those that were de-registered from the party, you all should assist me to bring them all back to the party let us reconstruct this party once again. I am to further reassure you that the present executive of the PDP from the ward level up to the state level, their tenure will end this August. Anybody who thinks he has done well should come back and apply and you will decide whether you want him or not and it must be done transparently.

“PDP is ready to fight to get back in Government House in Benin City. At the national level, I want to tell you that there is nothing that the APC government is claiming today that wasn’t done by the Jonathan administration, they are only posturing,” Dokpesi said.

Earlier in his welcome address, leader of the New Dawn, Senator Roland Owie, urged the 8th National Assembly “to urgently commence the amendment of the Nigeria’s Constitution which they have done twice to give autonomy to local government councils, but unfortunately some [State] House of Assembly that are rubber stamp turned it down, because if you don’t have autonomy of the local government Nigeria can’t develop the rural area.

“In the next line of amendment, any House of Assembly in Nigeria that votes against autonomy of the local government, the Nigeria Labour Congress, the ALGON, the market women and men should take possession of their Assembly. They wouldn’t sit until they support the autonomy of local government
because enough is enough of destroying that arm.”

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/08/08/pdp-leadership-is-selfish-greedy-self-centered-says-dokpesi/

we say no to PDP..no to bad governance.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by heykims(m): 6:50am On Aug 09, 2015
So this Dopemu guy na card carrying PDP member, I used to think he's just an overzealousness entrepreneur..

Dopemu, have u paid ur workers the pile of arrears?

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by dayo23(f): 6:51am On Aug 09, 2015
espn:
we say no to PDP..no to bad governance.
Exactly! No to stealing is not corruption!

Cc: Lalasticala Ishilove

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by espn(m): 6:57am On Aug 09, 2015
dayo23:
Exactly! No to stealing is not corruption!

Cc: Lalasticala Ishilove
we want good and sincere government.. even if buhari moves to DDD..FFF..JJJ political party. I will follow him. And for all those who thinks he won't go for a 2nd term.. u must b joking.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by ramdris(m): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2015
Hope dis dude is not thinking of joining APC o! Cos na so dem dey start...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by phlemzy: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2015
I want to tell you that there is nothing that the APC government is claiming today that wasn’t done by the Jonathan administration, they are only posturing,” Dokpesi said.
True talk. We know. Including all the funds running into trillions that grew legs and wings.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by bewla(m): 7:36am On Aug 09, 2015
Na today if baba live u change your story

3 Likes

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by temitemi1(m): 7:49am On Aug 09, 2015
PDP Is On The Rise Again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by dayo23(f): 7:52am On Aug 09, 2015
temitemi1:
Temitemi1

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by san316(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2015
So now it is clear that AIT is a PDP station.

No kwalms, lets see how it goes.

*Modified*
I wonder what dokpesi is driving at. Guess he is trying to scatter the party to rearrange it again. This one he is washing their stinking linens outside. Yimu for all of them sha. APC all d way.

Make this job runs click shaperly jooor.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by Elslim: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2015
after all d money PDP gave u during d campaign?? Abi EFCC don dust ur file??

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by PentiumPro(f): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2015
They couldn't even manage party funds, no wonder they ran the country treasury aground.

19 Likes

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by praise010(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2015
The same man who could not advise PDP of the danger inherent in its hate campaign against Buhari and APC

The same man who used Army and Security Agencies to rig election for PDP

The same man who breached NBC' s directives on broadcasting

The same man who have failed to pay his workers salaries in breach of Labour Laws

The same man who is indebted to Fidelity Bank and millions of Nigeria through his Darrsat scam.

Is here today talking about transformation of PDP. I pity this PDP of a party because their problems have reached its tap root

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by AlPeter: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2015
Mtchew......... We know that already say something else. Guess what else we know? We also nw that you and your kind will never change so we have decided never to vote you in again.

15 Likes

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by emamos: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2015
espn:
we want good and sincere government.. even if buhari moves to DDD..FFF..JJJ political party. I will follow him. And for all those who thinks he won't go for a 2nd term.. u must b joking.
your thought.
Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by bigerboy200: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2015
Go and pay your workers salaries. Useless man

13 Likes

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by emamos: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2015
temitemi1:
if wishes were horses

21 Likes

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by shaddoww: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2015
It was the National treasury that brought u guys together and now that it is no more, I doubt if there is anything that can join u guys together again, cos now na all man for himself ooo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by PRYCE(m): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2015
Dayo23 You again?
Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by apcpdpallscam(f): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2015
emamos:
if wishes were horses
if apc hadn't wished for d peak,they wud not hav bn here so,i will encourage u to start wishing too.
Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2015
.no permanent friend or enemy but permanent interest..

proudly tanoid
Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2015
Lol...He's worked with them, so he knows them well enough.
Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by boman2014: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2015
elipheleh:
Blame it on buhari...nigeria is now a pit
dame16:
useless man, when last did you pay your workers in asokoro? this same pdp u wanted to die for few months back. sir dopemu please respect your old age and fat body.
temitemi1:

WAILERS!!!!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by greatiyk4u(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2015
Stealing is a severe form of corruption.......Prof Ben Nwabueze

5 Likes

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by dame16: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2015
useless man, when last did you pay your workers in asokoro? this same pdp u wanted to die for few months back. sir dopemu please respect your old age and fat body.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by elipheleh(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2015
Blame it on buhari...nigeria is now a pit
Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by adenine02: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2015

Na now im no

Wen im dey collect dr billions

E no no

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2015
undecided
Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by oyeludef(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2015
emamos:
if wishes were horses
undecided beggars will play polo cry

4 Likes

Re: PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi by ANBAKO: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2015
For your mouth?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / FUOYE Killings: Nigerians Demand Justice, Drag Bisi Fayemi / Afe Babalola University Honours Bola Tinubu With Doctorate Degree(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.