Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,477 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso (27142 Views)

Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) / PHOTOS: Gov Ganduje Declares The 35th NAEAP Annual National Conference Open / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2015
anonimi:

Which PDD are you talking about?

Just one of the branches of the dear old corrupt Nigerian tree..

And they all need pruning....

Like that Kano governor.....gra gra about corruption today......
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Shadrach4me: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2015
9/8/2015 match predictions http:///opoua9n
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by bobcharly(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2015
war kwa?
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Beesluv: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2015
PRYCE:
See Ya self Kwankwaso? Stay PDP You no gree... see persin wey u elevate don dey open ur black nyansh now ba??
how did you know his ny**** is black

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by merry02(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2015
Apc cold war continues: score card

Tinubu vs Fasola. 2-0
Saraki vs Tinubu. 1-0
Buhari vs Saraki. 0-0
Tinubu vs Atiku. 0-2
El rufia vs sen sheu. 0-1
Gov Ganduje vs kwakwanso 1-0

Wayo wayo government~Fela

4 Likes

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by anonimi: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2015
ionsman:
During his first tenure as governor, he carried him along.

When he was made a minister by obasanjo, he carried him along.

When he came back as governor, he carried him along.

As he was leaving, he made sure he took over from him.

But the best way to pay him back is to disgrace him in public.

Even if you found incriminating things about him when you assumed office, there are better ways to go about it.

Is this the change we voted for on March 28 so the "strong, incorruptible man of INTEGRITY" can take over in Abuja

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2582944_239596020140902174137jpege3ef0224e0d09bce6c8eab23cb8c2e6f_jpeg88e6aebe75a814e62292ad7d82294b37
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2015
otokx:
Why must they have students abroad? Its like that is another means of corruption. Why not use that 3bn per annum to build a standard university?

Hmmm I never thought of it that way. Cancel this abroad scholarship shìt then use the money to resuscitate our unis. Excwpt for special courses like rocket science, and some aspects of medicine.
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by PRYCE(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2015
Beesluv:
how did you know his ny**** is black
The way I know yours is black!
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by kane33: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Shadrach4me: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2015
9/8/2015 match predictions http:///opoua9n[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by jamace(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2015
Looters assembly.
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by 49cents(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2015
ionsman:

Even if you found incriminating things about him when you assumed office, there are better ways to go about it.

this man is a great leader
he is doing what GEJ never did
he is doing what buhari can never do
he is doing what fashola couldnt do
he is doing what ambode wouldnt dare do with tinubu

buhari knows that tinubu is a crook but he looks the other way

this governor rode on the support of kwakwanso, who thought him a yes man

until leadership become transparent forget about progress for nigeria
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by bjdon: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2015
EFCC will as usual not see anything to investigate here.DSS will not see anything wrong here. If it was an ex PDP state we won't hear word.
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Everfrank(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2015
Misleading title. The media is bent in causing disaffection between those two.
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by ionsman: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2015
Austindark:

I don't know if I am to assume that you are to say the masses shouldn't know what's happening to their tax
They have every right to know...

Besides they must have exhausted all private talks before resorting to media
It's easier to say. I don't regret my comment. Be in kwankaso's shoe and know how it feels.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by UnimkeAk(m): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2015
ionsman:

Look at you.
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Aseneshii: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2015
Was he not part of Kwankwaso government, as a deputy governor I can't see how he will exonerate himself from any misdeeds by Kwankwaso administration.
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by ionsman: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Look at you.
Go and sit down there. ....Pickup somebody from nowhere,train him, make him takeover from you and disgrace you after.

Then give him a thumbs up. Irrational idiots
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by soludo93(m): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2015
He who perches another with pebble will get a stone in return. What you did to GEJ
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2015
ionsman:

Some people, like Goodluck Jonathan, think governance is like a community/town union where 'you rub my back; I rub yours'. With the kind of mentality displayed above, Nigeria would never grow.

I expected this fight a long time ago cos the only thing that changed since Kwankwaso left office was that he moved the office of the Governor to Abuja, while Ganduje was his proxy in Kano. It cannot continue like that. Now we shall see the red caps no more! They might decide to go green...or black.

More states to follow...

1. Akwa Ibom state.

2. Abia state.

3. Sokoto state.

4. Enugu state.

5. Cross river state.
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by naijafella(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2015
Shut up! Ganduje.Were you not the Deputy Governor? Where u not a' red cap wearer' in the guise of 'Kwankwasiya'?...Did u tell your former boss your feelings?.If I were Kwankwaso,i wouldn't have given you the mandate in the first place.Rubbish!.
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2015
Austindark:

Mugu must fall for guy man to chop,
Maybe that's the way their Mugu falls........

The good thing is that this fight will expose them all
Where have u been Ogbewi,so u stil dey flex dis account?
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by shaddoww: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2015
haftob:
Exposing themselves one by one; first twas LASG and fashola now Ganduje and kwankwaso. We're watching,hope they finish wat they've started sha

What I think is the two Governors sees their predecessors administrations as intimidating n look like they can't out perform them also due to d lack of excess fund those ones enjoyed, so they resort to dis sort of media propaganda, just my opinion though.
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Gh0stFreak: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2015
Austindark:
Sunday Vanguard learnt that last Wednesday weekly state executive meeting, presided over by Ganduja, had condemned the failure of the Kwankwaso administration to fulfill financial obligation to the programme despite the allegation that huge amounts of money in foreign currency were allocated to it by the former regime.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/gov-ganduje-declares-war-on-kwankwaso/

EFCC would keep silent on this issue now,but would pounce on PDP members without hesitation when they find a lil trace of corruption.

kwankwaso should tell us what happened to the money allocated to the scholarship scheme during his tenure as governor.
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Abdul4success(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2015
Media distraction : just trying to create problems between the two so they could tear them apart.
I just hope governor Ganduje would be with d kind of cabal he's surrounded with.
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Easy1401(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2015
anonimi:

Which PDP are you talking about?
The one inside APC that simply changed label with the worstest elements from PDP abi another

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Let Nigerians continue deceiving themselves, A bad tree can never bear a good fruits. Am just waitng for the end result by 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Reference(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
haftob:
Exposing themselves one by one; first twas LASG and fashola now Ganduje and kwankwaso. We're watching,hope they finish wat they've started sha

When there was enough money to share we had no complaints. Now that there is famine the ducks have come to roost and are quacking loud. Anti-corruption.....just wasting our time.
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Austindark(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Where have u been Ogbewi,so u stil dey flex dis account?

My most loyal dude.............
I went to church b4.

Bro I just they hustle for my corner here
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Reference(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Abdul4success:
Media distraction : just trying to create problems between the two so they could tear them apart.
I just hope governor Ganduje would be with d kind of cabal he's surrounded with.

And you battling hard in defence trying to cover up. It is your type that gives me the confidence to say that anti-corruption.....is just a waste of time.
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by zicoraads: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Am disappointed. Kwankwaso was one of the few shinning examples of good leadership in the last political dispensation.

EFCC, over to you! Oh, sorry...I forgot. The empirical and tangible evidence to go after him is not enough. Since is now mandatory for people to petition the EFCC and still provide evidence of wrongdoing in corrupt cases before the agency acts.
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by Austindark(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
ionsman:

It's easier to say. I don't regret my comment. Be in kwankaso's shoe and know how it feels.

Yeah u do have a point, but if we continue that way things will always be bad for us...

We need people who can step on people to actualize progress
Re: Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso by aristosoft(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ganduje and Kwankwaso had been together all along. If they spilt now, it means the association only lasted because one tolerated the other.
True friends are known when little or no stake is involved. I can bet that most of these ones studying abroad are children of the elites being sponsored by tax payers money just as the same applies to govt sponsoring muslim and christian pilgrimage.

We are all responsible for unemployment in this country. If such money stays here, it would help a lot of destinies if judiciously spent.

God bless Nigeria o
God punish and/or remove those leaders who know the right thing but dodge it for personal benefits.

PDP or APC, it's anyone that moves this country forward I stand with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari & Osinbajo At The 29th Session Of AU In Ethiopia (Photos) / Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu / Pictures Of The Police Minister & IGP At International Police Chiefs Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.