Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) (57558 Views)

Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) / Buhari And A Friend Before Joining Army (Photo) / Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by abumeinben(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2015
there is a diff btw discipline and beating
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by bewla(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2015
it can't be nigeria
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by sluk(m): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2015
na wao army no be beans talk
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by oyeludef(m): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2015
He is most likely a cadet still in training at nda or a recruit still in training.
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by LatestTrend: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
I got this photo from a friend of mind who is a military man.

The high degree of decipline in the army

http://www.naijabiggists.com/2015/08/nigerian-military-design-back-of-army.html

HE'S UNDER DISCIPLINE.
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Kayydon007: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2015
Insanity and inhuman well I don't expect less from a country that knows nothing about human right
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Aitee1: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2015
sluk:
na wao army no be beans talk

Go to church undecided
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by vickie1900(f): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2015
Just imagine the pains he went through and is still going through. What sorta discipline is this? Lawd have mercy!
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by sluk(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2015
Aitee1:

Go to church undecided
you dey church so?
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by kane33: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by temitemi1(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2015
We are no longer in medieval period nah undecided
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by ojnnaco(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2015
Flog him and he will flog the poor armless citizen.. Do me I do u
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2015
This is nothing but primitivity!
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by cutekhalifa(m): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2015
No wonder when this people in khaki see ordinary civilian them do try skinned that person alive.... Sorry guy na one of Those disciplines grin
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Aitee1: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2015
sluk:

you dey church so?

Yes tongue
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by kelvyn7: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2015
Is this how the US and other advanced countries train their soldiers

This is too much ooo angry
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by kelvyn7: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2015
Aitee1:

Yes tongue

Imagine undecided

Inside church sef undecided

Na Cain u need angry
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by kennyman2000(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2015
This's not training.. This's wickedness and torture.
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by kane33: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by omenka(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2015
whirlwind7:
Ok, so the army whips its boys as a part of what?
Punishment or training?

Little wonder they behave like wild animals when they have poor civilians at their mercy.
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
I got this photo from a friend of mind who is a military man.

The high degree of decipline in the army

http://www.naijabiggists.com/2015/08/nigerian-military-design-back-of-army.html

Crack open a dictionary and figure out the difference between discipline and torture.
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by kannymoore(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2015
All the posters above me are just yarning rubbish!

You think being a soldier na beans!??

This one small sef!

Go and read up on the rigorous depths of punishment the men of most military outfits of the world pass through before becoming full-fledged soldiers,its thern you'll understand that what that Naija soldier inthe above pix has just undergone is only moin-moin!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by more4rm9ja: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2015
tollytexy:
The person wey do the design get handwriting ohh
tah, the guy no get handwriting at all.
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by sluk(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2015
Aitee1:

Yes tongue
mma umum, idiok etokeyen.
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Aitee1: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2015
kelvyn7:

Imagine undecided

Inside church sef undecided

The pastor dey preach off topic joor tongue tongue

I can't be fooled, I'm learned!
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Aitee1: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2015
sluk:

mma umum, idiok etokeyen.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Kalesman: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2015
He is a good solider
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by sluk(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2015
Aitee1:

grin grin

how far
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by emeraldo56(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2015
All country do dis #NotANewThing
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by odeade1(m): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:

When I and the siblings were little....me mum went to buy forms for entrance exam into command schools from a military base.

The soldier selling the forms was a friend of my mum's so she stayed to talk briefly.

The gent tried to encourage my mum to buy NMS (Nigerian Military School) forms for moi and my bro.

Meanwhile......not far away....two soldiers were undergoing ''military discipline.''

My mum did not buy the NMS forms.
shoro niyen
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Deltagiant: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2015
Nigeria army with all the brutality was yet to win a single war (without foreign help) in her supposed territory.

Empty intimidators!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.