Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Help Me To Be Deported To Usa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Me To Be Deported To Usa (909 Views)

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Be Deported To Usa by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2009
does anyone what i can do to be deported from nig. i dont want that i will that will land me in shanko. i need something to do to be deported to usa. guys, i need ideas.
Re: Help Me To Be Deported To Usa by blacksta(m): 12:13am On Mar 22, 2009
Commit a crime against the American establishment and maybe they will extradite you.
Re: Help Me To Be Deported To Usa by omega25red(m): 2:26am On Mar 22, 2009
blacksta:

Commit a crime against the American establishment and maybe they will extradite you.

lol at comment but in order to be exterdited to the US you have to do the crime here first then run home before they snatch you back visa free lol
Re: Help Me To Be Deported To Usa by blacksta(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2009
omega25red:

lol at comment but in order to be exterdited to the US you have to do the crime here first then run home before they snatch you back visa free lol

not really. Their is guy who hacked into the pentagon computer system from the u.k and is currently fighting against extradiction order
Re: Help Me To Be Deported To Usa by blackspade(m): 4:04am On Mar 24, 2009
lol, you'd rather be in an American jail than out free in Naija?
Re: Help Me To Be Deported To Usa by Amigoz(f): 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2009
bigmodo:

does anyone what i can do to be deported from nig. i dont want that i will that will land me in shanko. i need something to do to be deported to usa. guys, i need ideas.
grin grin
Re: Help Me To Be Deported To Usa by celebritee(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2009
Simple. Go to Walter Carrington and bomb their embassy shocked shocked shocked shocked. Just make sure the bomb does not go off before you actually plant it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

The only problem is: you might be taken to Guantamo Bay instead of one of their prison facilities,
Re: Help Me To Be Deported To Usa by cvibe: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2009
@ Bigmodo,

Easypeesy, simply claim asylum inside American embassy in lagos or Abuja
Re: Help Me To Be Deported To Usa by vanitty: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2009
Very funny.

(1) (Reply)

Need Chinese Visa / Traveling To The Lagos Through Birmingham International Airport / Travelling To South Africa From Nigeria. Confused About Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.