Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position (2757 Views)

Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound / Petlanders Post Pictures Of Your Mixed Dogs / Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by knyte(m): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2015
We marvel at the funny, weird ways our dogs sleep. Let's see who wins the Weirdest of them all. Let's play dead grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by benedictjohn(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2015
embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by largehead: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
benedictjohn:
embarassed
Funny Position
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by countsparrow: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
benedictjohn:
embarassed

Dis one even use bag do pillow...
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by benedictjohn(m): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
countsparrow:

Dis one even use bag do pillow...
Na so I see am
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by wunmi590(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
That zara when she was 2month plus in the first pix, sleeping and guiding her food and water, warning any intruder who tries to come near her or her food grin

Zara also in the second, third and fourth pix, resent pix when she's 5month plus

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by wunmi590(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
knyte:
We marvel at the funny, weird ways our dogs sleep. Let's see who wins the Weirdest of them all. Let's play dead grin

Look at the way he slept as if he's dead cheesy
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by wunmi590(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
benedictjohn:
embarassed

So this dog they use pillow they sleep? grin
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by knyte(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
wunmi590:

Look at the way he slept as if he's dead cheesy
She's even a female.. No sleeping manners at all,but she's all grown now. That was a TB pic grin

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by wunmi590(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
knyte:

She's even a female.. No sleeping manners at all,but she's all grown now. That was a TB pic grin

That great, was trying 2 upload zara but, it not going I guess it network
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by knyte(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
wunmi590:

That great, was trying 2 upload zara but, it not going I guess it network
Abeg upload make we grin

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by benedictjohn(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
wunmi590:

So this dog they use pillow they sleep? grin
LOL... NOOO!!! It only happened that day...

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by wunmi590(m): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
benedictjohn:
LOL... NOOO!!! It only happened that day...

Owk

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by princemorufu007(m): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
My Caucasian Dog : Mitchell, Sleeping style grin grin cheesy ...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by knyte(m): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2015
wunmi590:
That zara when she was 2month plus in the first pix, sleeping and guiding her food and water, warning any intruder who tries to come near her or her food grin

Zara also in the second, third and fourth pix, resent pix when she's 5month plus
Zara don chop taya for d first pic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by knyte(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2015
princemorufu007:
LOL, free to air grin
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by wunmi590(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2015
knyte:

Zara don chop taya for d first pic

Yes 000, she don chop belle food grin

Thanks
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by wunmi590(m): 8:21am On Aug 10, 2015
princemorufu007:

See ah she they sleep as if she won fly grin
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by lacicrips(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Bobby Brown. We were watching TV, and the little man dozed off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2015
Can help but laughing i see those pics... Guys holla on 09032490147 or for dog and others livestocks import permit.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by estykaykennel: 11:16am On Aug 25, 2015
:DCheck out my boy brown

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by knyte(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2015
estykaykennel:
:DCheck out my boy brown
Brown is dancing with the stars grin
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by jeff1607(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
gaia (won't let go of the plate)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by Prodeegee(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
smiley

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by Richybang: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
jeff1607:
when you no give am pillow
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by lacicrips(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
They look so cute when they're asleep. But as soon as they wake up, wahala don start. grin
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by Richybang: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
I can't take pic of my dog while she is asleep because once you step out or she smells you she wakes up well I guess that's how I trained I do cover her eye while training her on alertness she can be able to use her nose and ears
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by estykaykennel: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
knyte:

Brown is dancing with the stars grin
Na so I see am o he does that most offen grin grin
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by knyte(m): 6:26am On Aug 29, 2015
jeff1607:
Pillow too comfortable for this one, e just improvise cheesy
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by knyte(m): 6:29am On Aug 29, 2015
Froggy style grin

4 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by Mckandre(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2015
mind if this one join the family

3 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Dog's Weird Sleeping Position by knyte(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mckandre:
mind if this one join the family
Jump on brov grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Rottweiller Puppies For Sale....they Are Just Too Exceptional / World's Most Expensive Dog? Pup Sold For $2 Million / Both Sex Purebred Chow Chow Puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.