Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound (43059 Views)

I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? / Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) / Lady Beats Her Dog And Brush His Teeth After Eating A Rat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by IMASTEX: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
I came across this dark giant scorpion feeding on a cockroach by the side of my fence. As a farmer and one that appreciate nature. I snapped and let them be.

We don't have to kill every animal that we come across. Else we wake up one day to find out they are all in extinction.

Seun and lalasticlala do you agree that there is need to moderate indiscriminate killing of animals. Especially, when it won't serve as a meal.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
You should be careful OP

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
yhu tried op

God bless yhu

OP, this for yhu

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by josephine123: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
hmmmm... cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by atoleybaba(m): 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
So u didn't know there are some animals that should be killed and not allowed in our compound and premises abi? Wehdone sir. Wait till d scorpion hurt one of ur household before u take action. So when u see a lion in ur neighbourhood feeding on a goat u did just walk away and let nature take is course abi? Again wehdone sir

#walksoutofthread
Seun:
Thanks for not killing the beautiful black scorpion, IMASTEK. It's a pity that some commenters are using God's name to condemn his creatures.
oga seun u dy kill mosquitoes? if yes then u are also guilty of condemning God creature.....yeye dy smell

356 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by DipoAy(m): 5:37am On Apr 14, 2017
Honestly. I don't get this. God already kept Enmity between Man and certain animals. Which am very sure a scorpion is part of. Not to now mention one that big.So Op help me understand this, do you think when next that scorpion crawls into your room unknown to you, it would remember that you saw it once and didn't kill it and not sting the life out of you?? That's Enmity . It's kill or be killed . I don't really think you have kids around you or if you do then they aren't yours . Or maybe you are just super ignorant

213 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Seun(m): 6:30am On Apr 14, 2017
Thanks for not killing the beautiful black scorpion, IMASTEK. It's a pity that some commenters are using God's name to condemn his creatures.

30 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Tazdroid(m): 6:37am On Apr 14, 2017
Op, you get mind o. E get as d sight of scorpion dey do me

But d scorpion no dey chop the cockroach na.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by virus05(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2017
See this one. Until the tin enta ur house

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by larmu(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2017
Scorpion King

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by ichommy(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by marsoden: 6:38am On Apr 14, 2017
Taa! Make I hear say you no kill that black and dangerous thing.
All the English wey you dey speak there na pure wash!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by kabayomi(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2017
People will always complain,
Kill them go talk
You no kill dem go talk
Anything you do dem go talk

Trouble sleep yanga wan wake am undecided

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by henrixx(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2017
oboi kill dat tin. no dey form oyinbo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2017
Hmmmmmm, playing with death OK oooo
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by ifeanyi83(m): 6:39am On Apr 14, 2017
That's a giant scorpion truly... shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Confirmer(m): 6:39am On Apr 14, 2017
Seun:
Beautiful Black Scorpion Indeed undecided

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Cunninlinguist: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2017
So you saw a scorpion that is as big as that IN your compound and you spared it . shocked Let hope that decision won't backfire. Anyway wetin concern me sef cool

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Congratulations OP for showing restraint.

Don't mind the cavemen advising you to destroy a life you can't create.

If you can avoid confrontation, don't kill. It's not a life / death situation.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by bakynes(m): 6:40am On Apr 14, 2017
I pity you don't worry the Scorpion will have mercy on you just as you had mercy on it when it comes into ur room.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by jojomario(m): 6:40am On Apr 14, 2017
@OP, good bservation.
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by smartxyz(m): 6:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Continue to spare dangerous animals.....

When e go happen, we dey here

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by CharlieMaria(m): 6:40am On Apr 14, 2017
See meat..chai
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Holyfield1(m): 6:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Seun:
I'm sure you won't be saying this if you've been stung by a scorpion before undecided

21 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Tazdroid(m): 6:40am On Apr 14, 2017
atoleybaba:
So u didn't know there are some animals that should be killed and not allowed in our compound and premises abi? Wehdone sir. Wait till d scorpion hurt one of ur household before u take action. So when u see a lion in ur neighbourhood feeding on a goat u did just walk away and let nature take is course abi? Again wehdone sir

#walksoutofthread
Hehehe, the scorpion is a fellow villager

marvwhite:
is that shoe laughing? grin
grin

DipoAy:
Honestly. I don't get this. God already kept Enmity between Man and certain animals. Which am very sure a scorpion is part of. Not to now mention one that big.So Op help me understand this, do you think when next that scorpion crawls into your room unknown to you, it would remember that you saw it once and didn't kill it and not sting the life out of you?? That's Enmity . It's kill or be killed . I don't really think you have kids around you or if you do then they aren't yours . Or maybe you are just super ignorant
it's an open place which is why the op probably let the scorpion. But if it was in his toilet while e dey transact some bizness however grin...to be continued grin

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by rheether(f): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2017
This OP is ignorant of what a scorpion can do.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Sharon6(f): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2017
That's one giant scorpion.. A sting from it will lead to death in hours. If truly you didn't kill it, I pray it does not find its way into your house.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by jd1986(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2017
The 2ladies above me needs hot xx smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by legendsilver(m): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2017
Scorpion is your friend according to Op
Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Ogashub(m): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2017
Op instead of killing the scorpion you were taking pictures you really dont have sense

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Black Scorpion Eating A Cockroach In My Compound by Joettti: 6:42am On Apr 14, 2017
Whedone Sir

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now / Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) / Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.