Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Christains Who Decieved Eve? Satan Or The Serpent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christains Who Decieved Eve? Satan Or The Serpent (383 Views)

Why Did God Allow The Serpent Enter The Garden Of Eden? / How Can I Know If I Am Hearing God, Hearing Satan, Or Hearing My Own Thoughts? / #esuisnotsatan: Èṣù Is Not Satan Or Devil – Spread The Word (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christains Who Decieved Eve? Satan Or The Serpent by Brown47: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2015
Gen 3:14 and the lord said to the serpent, "because you have done this, cursed are you more than all cattle, and more than beast of the field on your belly shall you go, and dust shall you eat all the days of your life".

Every christain knows that satan used a serpent form as a medium to appear to Eve so as to decieve man.

1.But why the curse on the snakes again? Since it was satan.

2. Is it that God did'nt know that the snake was satan?
Re: Christains Who Decieved Eve? Satan Or The Serpent by IamOpemipo(m): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2015
Grabs seat
Re: Christains Who Decieved Eve? Satan Or The Serpent by majamajic(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2015
Serpent let the satan in,
Re: Christains Who Decieved Eve? Satan Or The Serpent by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2015
Cos out of all the animals, the devil used the snake.
Re: Christains Who Decieved Eve? Satan Or The Serpent by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Good Question bro. *JayZ's voice*

(1) (Reply)

A Website For Downloading Xtian Music / False Knowledge / 1450 Revert To Islam In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.