Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

7 Reasons Why People Dont Go To Church - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons Why People Dont Go To Church (34030 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Dont Go To Church by Ephemmm: 9:33am On Aug 17, 2015
menesheh:
You forgot to add the most important :

Church leaders don't lead by example. People are getting frustrated due to high level of sexual abuse, scam, silly politicking in the church and other sorts of hideous vices committed in the name of god. Catholic priests score the highest point in those naughty, wicked, morally reprehensible misbehaviors.

And Christianity encourages and support immoral acts like slavery, child abuse, rape, irrationality, bigotry, prejudice, racism and numerous evils.

Really!

Re: 7 Reasons Why People Dont Go To Church by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
cool Most churches engage in clothes competitions!

I dey one now self where I'm being forced to speak in tongue! undecided

Mtcheeeeeeew!
What do u mean by "engage in clothes competition?
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Dont Go To Church by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2015
otiigba1:
Gbam! At last! some one who has an understanding of christianity and not gullible or go about banging drums trying so hard to convince others that they are christians, yet has zero understanding of the religion

But there were priests (pastors) during the biblical times
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Dont Go To Church by donswaga: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2015
My own opinion if I may say, christenity generally do not love God they love themselves nothing else but themselves.
They worship God today because of the promise of heaven, if God pronounced there is no heaven today just worship me as your creator nothing more nothing else.
I BEG ARE MANY PEOPLE GO STILL REMAIN INSIDE CHURCH, WITH PROMISE OF HEAVEN PEOPLE NO WON STILL GO CHURCH.
Anyway am victim of some.
Re: 7 Reasons Why People Dont Go To Church by funlord(m): 7:13am On Dec 24, 2017
Richhard:

Am sorry bro

Use the number on my profile to contact me if you are serious about :

1 buying my payoneer

2 selling your bitcoin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! / Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour / I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.