Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Full Definition Of "Wailing Wailers" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Definition Of "Wailing Wailers" (8601 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It / Please What Is The Real Mean Of Wailing Wailers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Definition Of "Wailing Wailers" by maimalari: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2015
on our way back from church after an enlarged family thanksgiving, I met an uncle who is sure a buhari fan. He was reading a newspaper and said "wailing wailers".
So I asked him the meaning of wailing wailers. and behold his answer and I quote. "They say it's a group of persons whose common interest is to loot nigeria and impoverish her citizens.They also want nigeria to disintegrate violently. perhaps also responsible for broadcasting hate in some tribal radio channels".
what a definition.#strolls away#.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Definition Of "Wailing Wailers" by Macintosh101(m): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Full Definition Of "Wailing Wailers" by Teeboy22(m): 11:45am On Aug 09, 2015
so wat shd i do? Nw

spreads mat....*singing*

Omo anifowose Omo anifo Iru ki le yi Omo anifowose Omo anifo Iru ki le yi Omo anifowose Won mu ewure dudu Won mu re igbo ifa Omo anifowose Won m’aguntan bolojo Won mu re ile osun Omo anifowose Osun o gba aguntan Ema se gba emi mi Omo anifowose Eni ti o le se bi alaaru l’oyingbo ko le se bi adegboro l’oja oba (

1 Like

Re: Full Definition Of "Wailing Wailers" by MalcoImX: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2015
Hmm, you can't argue with an elder. What an oldie sees sitting down, ....
Re: Full Definition Of "Wailing Wailers" by maimalari: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
Hmm, you can't argue with an elder. What an oldie sees sitting down, ....

ofcourse I couldn't cos he said the obvious.
Re: Full Definition Of "Wailing Wailers" by NCP: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
maimalari:
on our way back from church after an enlarged family thanksgiving, I met an uncle who is sure a buhari fan. He was reading a newspaper and said "wailing wailers".
So I asked him the meaning of wailing wailers. and behold his answer and I quote. "They say it's a group of persons whose common interest is to loot nigeria and impoverish her citizens.They also want nigeria to disintegrate violently. perhaps also responsible for broadcasting hate in some tribal radio channels".
what a definition.#strolls away#.

3 Likes

Re: Full Definition Of "Wailing Wailers" by SimpleVili: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Don't let them catch you

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
Re: Full Definition Of "Wailing Wailers" by Naijacitizen(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cc: Barcanista Temitemi1 Mizmycoli Truckpusher Diepriye (hope I got this username?)

1 Like

Re: Full Definition Of "Wailing Wailers" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Call us whatever you like, but we are Not Terrorists and Boko haram sympathisers like the broom wavers
Re: Full Definition Of "Wailing Wailers" by themilanway(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
barcanista:
Call us whatever you like, but we are Not Terrorists and Boko haram sympathisers like the broom wavers

You mean political prostitute,turn coat,protection seeking? grin grin grin grin
Re: Full Definition Of "Wailing Wailers" by cooltone: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wailing Wailers are goats crying because Ordinary Stealing is now corruption and no more yams are forthcoming from the clueless one.

(1) (Reply)

Unprofessional Photoshopped Images Of Buhari In Japan / Electoral Bill: Buhari Should Be Commended For His Courage - Fayemi / EFCC Grants Reuben Abati Bail - See Conditions Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.