Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (143156 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Johnnoah1st: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2015
am a learner in the game *grap my champgne bottle, light my cigarrete* am only here to read punch lines.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by stlaibrowne(m): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2015
But wait why must it be guys praying to woo a lady I think there should be a thread for ladies to woo guys too since its a game
Also I will suggest the op should make a compilation of ladies available for guys to woo list in that way it will be easy to pick a choice and will sure such pick will be online
And anyway flowING from the purpose of the original thread any lady thats available should notify thru quote let me check if I still have the game

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Dygeasy(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2015
stlaibrowne:
But wait why must it be guys praying to woo a lady I think there should be a thread for ladies to woo guys too since its a game
Also I will suggest the op should make a compilation of ladies available for guys to woo list in that way it will be easy to pick a choice and will sure such pick will be online
And anyway flowING from the purpose of the original thread any lady thats available should notify thru quote let me check if I still have the game
Thank you.

The ladies will woo the guys and that's coming up right after this round.

I cannot list every lady on this forum. If I attempt to, I would surely ommit a lot of names and those ommitted usernames might feel slighted. Let's play safe and let the men search for someone they desire.

And know that nobody will signify for you to woo them. You wanna be a part of this game, search someone out, declare your interest and voila! You're game. cool

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by tohpahz(f): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Make I woo you?

Lolzz. lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
I take it you mean yes. But too shy cheesy grin
tohpahz:

Lolzz. lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by ionsman: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
O.p , if I successfully woo a lady, what happens next?

Life goes on?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Tclassic(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Following....undercover things
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by tohpahz(f): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I take it you mean yes. But too shy cheesy grin

When dd i say yes na.. shocked
Am co-hosting na. grin
So exemption things cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Copied!!!
tohpahz:

Am co-hosting na. grin
So exemption things cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Tclassic(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Babypromise, i sight u, lets play d game dear.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by stlaibrowne(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dygeasy:
Thank you.

The ladies will woo the guys and that's coming up right after this round.

I cannot list every lady on this forum. If I attempt to, I would surely ommit a lot of names and those ommitted usernames might feel slighted. Let's play safe and let the men search for someone they desire.

And know that nobody will signify for you to woo them. You wanna be a part of this game, search someone out, declare your interest and voila! You're game. cool

I get you but to search for a lady to woo might be the issue. I don't even know where to start the search
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Dygeasy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Am co-hosting na. grin
So exemption things cool
Taa! You can be wooed, I can woo.

We're free. cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Dygeasy(m): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
stlaibrowne:

I get you but to search for a lady to woo might be the issue. I don't even know where to start the search
Okay. We'll see about that. cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by tohpahz(f): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dygeasy:
Taa! You can be wooed, I can woo.

We're free. cool

Chai.. oya na.. shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by ggrin(f): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
First

Who wants me to woo her? Send application directly to me

My list goes thus; 1. Ladyboss1 2.? 3? 4? 5?
Four slots left. Girls roll in your app
angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Walahitalahi, I swear to God and my great grandfather, I will not woo you. That's your punishment tongue tongue tongue
ggrin:
angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by oba2flex(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Chai.. oya na.. shocked
Hehehehe Dygeasy pushed u outta that umbrella u wanted to hide.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by ggrin(f): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Walahitalahi, I swear to God and my great grandfather, I will not woo you. That's your punishment tongue tongue tongue
shockedsadcryembarassedundecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mrcork can woo you or Sweetorgasm grin grin
ggrin:
shockedsadcryembarassedundecided

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jack wts d meaning of this no woo me oh
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by gbengarock: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
This is gonna be fun. I hope your lines are gonna help get that lady's number...following
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Dygeasy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Chai.. oya na.. shocked
Oya what? tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by IamLEGEND1: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Why are you exempting all them gäy members,dem boxer0O7 dey this forum na........

make we see whether na jacksparrow0712 or sinnzu he go woo.

#EnoFairAtAll

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by wunmi590(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ok, I am comming
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Woo-er :from the day i laid my eyes on you.. Your dark beautiful skin shineth ike an asgardian armour...

Woo-ee: buh I'm light skinned na

Woo-er : sad

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Boss, he left me long ago for sinnzu. Sinnzu is so hot he's got boxer n Sweetorgasm on him
IamLEGEND1:
Why are you exempting all them gäy members,dem boxer.0O7 dey this forum na........

make we see whether na jackspa.rrow0712 or sinnzu he go woo.

#EnoFairAtAll
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
LadyBoss1:
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:
LOL.. me wan try m gon sef...I go like woo u oh..
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Why are you exempting all them gäy members,dem boxer0O7 dey this forum na........

make we see whether na jack.sparrow0712 or sinn.zu he go woo.

#EnoFairAtAll
Chei! I don suffer sad. I cover my nyash with the blood of the lamb gringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by IamLEGEND1: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Boss, he left me long ago for sinnzu. Sinnzu is so hot he's got boxer n Sweetorgasm on him

LMAO!!!!!!

Even sweetórgasm follow join?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
He is inlove with you man, we all know how much he loves to shake his azz infront of ya face! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
You never hear latest?
IamLEGEND1:

LMAO!!!!!!

Even sweetórgasm follow join?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105)

Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. / thanks... no more function again. / Add Me On Whatsap For Sex Chat

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.