Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (143158 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hahahahahahaha. Funny but true tho.
There quite a few i might like to woo buh after d vicky bee incident, i just dey shine ma eye o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Emeraldcute:
Whos gonna woo me?

*eyes crossed*
make I woo u?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Emeraldcute(f): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
make I woo u?
how much is in ur account? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Emeraldcute:
how much is in ur account? undecided
More Dan ur current earnings...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MizMyColi(f): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dygeasy
I never expected a wooing comp this year o.
Thought we had one earlier, or is my memory failing me?

Anyway, I feel like getting mischievous today, so I'm inviting the following people to come and declare their loff openly.

Midolian, Joseph1832....it's time to tell Ecoterrors how much you Love her, seize this platform and make the most of it.

Whynotthetruth.... Come and tell Beremx lipsrsealed

This is all for now, will update as I remember.
*covers head with bullet proof helmet and moonwalks outta thread*grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Emeraldcute(f): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
More Dan ur current earnings...
do u know what i earn
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Emeraldcute:
do u know what i earn
I don't care... all I know z it's more Dan wat u earn..
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Agamma ma eyes on Cherryice how do I become her woer and she. My woee grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by stlaibrowne(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Have put some monikers on the first page..
Check the third post. smiley

Ok I have actually found someone that might worth @ Emeraldcute and thanks for the correction tho

But then I think she need to accept it right ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Emeraldcute(f): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
I don't care... all I know z it's more Dan wat u earn..
angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Emeraldcute(f): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
undecided
stlaibrowne:

Ok I have actually found someone that might worth @ Emeraldcute and thanks for the correction tho

how can u woo a lady without ur face or with a hidden face? Lets c ur dp jor undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Beremx(f): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
[/font]
ma'am Eco.terrors is no female. He is a male disguising as female.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by stlaibrowne(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Emeraldcute:
undecided

Then I guess that's a no. So tophaz I am still open
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Emeraldcute:
angry
No vex u hear...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by joseph1832(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
Dygeasy

Anyway, I feel like getting mischievous today, so I'm inviting the following people to come and declare their loff openly.

Midolian, Joseph1832....it's time to tell Ecoterrors how much you Love her, seize this platform and make the most of it.

Like seriously? Can a man woo a woman who already profess her hatred?.

ECOTERRORS:
why can't you mind your fvcking biz for once, I hate you. Stop stalking me

Midolian can have her for himself.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
I for like join o.. Buh for security purposes i no fit put up my dp grin.. or can i woo without dp?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by midolian(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
Dygeasy

you shouldn't have mentioned joseph1832.. The last time I was doing the wooing thang, majestically professing my luf for ecoterrorist, he made some very discouraging comments. I would not want a repeat of such angry

Ecoterrorist, let them say, na person wey get hin mouth get hin mouth.. No knife can cut our luf in two grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by chudidonas(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Now Observing...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
agoadiv:
Sassybae wink

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by stlaibrowne(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sassybae:

What's it with smiley I don't get it
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by tohpahz(f): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Nope she doesn't nid to accept.

U.just have to.indicate interest in wooing 'her'
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
joseph1832:

Mid olian can have her for himself.

Yes he can. Beneath the hate might be allotta love grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by stlaibrowne(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Nope she doesn't nid to accept.

U.just have to.indicate interest in wooing 'her'

Oh great but then I am no more showing interest in wooing her
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by tohpahz(f): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Oh great but then I am no more showing interest in wooing her

No problem then..
Other people are available
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by stlaibrowne(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Yes he can. Beneath the hate might be allotta love grin

And hence tophaz I have interest in wooing Kachisbarbie
I have to quote you for you to be aware. Done
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by stlaibrowne(m): 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
tohpahz:

No problem then..
Other people are available
Thanks now I have a pick and she's Kachisbarbie
Tho it will great if you can tell her to use her picture that could help in the construction of words to use.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
i pity those that will woo guys thinking they are babes grin

am watching in 3D
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MizMyColi(f): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
cheesy
midolian:
you shouldn't have mentioned joseph1832.. The last time I was doing the wooing thang, majestically professing my luf for ecoterrorist, he made some very discouraging comments. I would not want a repeat of such angry

Ecoterrorist, let them say, na person wey get hin mouth get hin mouth.. No knife can cut our luf in two grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
*Clears throat*...........

cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MizMyColi(f): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
grincheesy
joseph1832:

Midolian can have her for himself.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Midehi:
i pity those that will woo guys thinking they are babes grin

am watching in 3D

grin.grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MizMyColi(f): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
embarassed
Beremx:
ma'am Eco.terrors is no female. He is a male disguising as female.

Going through her posts, I think she is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (105)

Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. / thanks... no more function again. / Add Me On Whatsap For Sex Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.