Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (143467 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by olajorn(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Please can i still find Someone to woo?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by olajorn(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dygeasy:
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

[size=15pt]PARTICIPANTS[/size]

DAY 2j

SATURDAY15th August 2015

6:05pm - 6:15pm

10. Mystage & Sinnzu to woo PRETTYTHICKSME

6:20pm - 6:30pm

11. Princealexndre & *** to woo MIDEHI

6:35pm - 6:45pm

12. Wristbangle & Dygeasy to woo TOHPAHZ.

6:50pm - 7:00pm

13. Scentmarlc & Freemanan to woo OMOTAYOR123

7:05pm - 7:15pm

14. Mictima & *** to woo WHIZQUEEN

7:20pm - 7:30pm

15. Cowleg & Officialcart3rg & Demmy0325 to woo TWACI

7:35pm - 7:45pm

16. Sinizia & **** to woo CHERRYICE

7:50pm - 8:00pm

17. Speakdatruth & *** to woo CHERLENE

8:05pm - 8:15pm

18. Stlaibrow & *** to woo REDGEM

8:20pm - 8:30pm

19. Rilwayne001 & *** to woo ADUFETOHPOSH

8:35pm - 8:45pm

20. Davecafaray & *** to woo GEMC3

8:50pm - 9:00pm

21. Princeparix & Koppa to woo SHUT
I want to woo redgem
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by NujiPressy(f): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sinnzu:
Haba! U came late naw?? Show's already commenced. Where you been?
ok. whatever
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by tohpahz(f): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
MRpii:
Miss tohpahz

Mrpii
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by shut(f): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
Okay,I just spied the schedule table and saw it's just 10 minutes alotted for the challenge.Too bad,I wished it was a little bit more.

So this is the part where I'm to choose between the charming prince and the brave knight cheesy

Koppa, I'm short of words.thank you,you mesmerized me.I couldn't stop smiling at every word.

Princeparix, wow you hit me right at that spot.
My God,where did the Spanish idea come from?
I'm totally blown away. That quote from my diary got me shocked and attentive to all you'd to say,the moment I saw it,I knew they were my words.

You both just made my day.

Princeparix, sí, me haga su reina smiley
Yes,love.make me your queen already smiley

Cc:
Dygeasy
Tohpahz
Koppa
Princeparix
Whizqueen

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by tohpahz(f): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
shut:
Okay,I just spied the schedule table and saw it's just 10 minutes alotted for the challenge.Too bad,I wished it was a little bit more.

So this is the part where I'm to choose between the charming prince and the brave knight cheesy

Koppa, I'm shut of words.thank you,you mesmerized me.I couldn't stop smiling at every word.

I'm totally blown away. That quote from my diary got me shocked and attentive to all you'd to say,the moment I saw it,I knew they were my words.

Cc:
Dygeasy
Tohpahz
Koppa
Princeparix

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by whizqueen(f): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
shut:

Koppa, I'm shut of words.thank you,you mesmerized me.I couldn't stop smiling at every words

Cc:
Dygeasy
Tohpahz
Koppa
Princeparix
Whizqueen
Ewwwwwwwwwww embarassed embarassed

This is love kiss

Congrats bestie, Princeparix

**DJ plays she feeling the niqqa by Dbanj ***

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by shut(f): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
whizqueen:

Ewwwwwwwwwww embarassed embarassed

This is love kiss

Congrats bestie, Princeparix

**DJ plays she feeling the niqqa by Dbanj ***

cheesy
Hahaha
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by whizqueen(f): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
shut:

cheesy
Hahaha
I bet you enjoyed it more than you imagined wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by shut(f): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
whizqueen:
I bet you enjoyed it more than you imagined wink
absolutely, twas cool.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Obas101(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Una get tym

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by piicity(m): 6:00am On Aug 16, 2015
HAPPY SUNDAY.ANYWAYS,MRPII IS PIICITY
tohpahz:

Mrpii
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by piicity(m): 6:00am On Aug 16, 2015
HAPPY SUNDAY.ANYWAYS,MRPII IS PIICITY
tohpahz:

Mrpii
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by sweetboy25(m): 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
I WISH TO PICK MIZ Tohpahz[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by SexyStrawberry(f): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
cry chai, who will woo me now? am a fine girl o cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by gracile(f): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
smiley
AgapeCharis:
I think I might just woo my baby gracile. kiss grin
kiss
I'm in love with

your signature pumpkin kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by ucdeboy011(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
tohpahz:
Dygeasy wink
[size=20pt]Auditions End on Thursday 13th of August 2015.

The Main Event Kicks off On Friday 14th August 2014, 6pm prompt.[/size]

Should i say hurry while stock lasts or what.. grin

[b]Ladyboss1

Conversation started today
Uchenna Agu
6:33pm
Uchenna Agu

hello sir nice meetn u here
Uchenna Agu
6:39pm
Uchenna Agu

Hello my friend,

Trust this meet you well.

The Ruzu Bitters is not just another supplement, it’s curative! It’s not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs.

Ruzu Bitters is different from all other bitters in that it’s 100% natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the extraction materials are all natural.

It’s natures pure miracle!

NAFDAC REG. NO: A7 - 1102L

Overview of Medical Cures:

*Diabetes *Weak Attention *Typhoid and Malaria *Vaginal Discharge *Menstruation anomalies *High Blood Pressure *Waist, Back and Pains *Fibroid *Infertility (Male and Female) *Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus *Syphilis *Pile *Obesity/Stomach Troubles *Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver. . . . and so much more!

Ruzu Bitters has recorded and is still recording testimonials everyday including Ruzu babies, to God be all the glory.

*UNIT PRICE - 2500-3000 *CARTON PRICE - N22000

To order and to be a distributor/resellers.

Call Wale - 07036845662 whtspp 07036845662 TO BECOME A MAJOR DISTRIBUTOR CONTACT ME PLENTY BENEFIT AWAIT

for more details about ruzu bitters vist www.ruzubitters.com/firstbusinessconcepts and www.ruzumiracles.com/firstbusinessconcepts

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)\
Natures Pure Miracle!
We have 20 Million Nigerians who are Diabetic! Based on the African diet, diabetes is predicted to become an epidemic in a few more years. The cost of management is high, the drugs are not curative.
ruzubitters.com

Sinaj
Adeh39
Twaci
Ggrin
Prettythicksme
Diddydiva
Midehi
Mhizkel
Vhema
Cherryice
Cherlene
Misssclassy
Beremx
Mizmycoli
Luxanne
Oyind17
Mhizdeedy
Dechandel
tashaamania
nneka123
Subbied
Flawles
Mirexxx
Romancelander
Gurgle
Mira4u.
Mrsphyno

For the guys,these are some people you can woo, had to bring this names for people who said they cant remember names of monikers..

cheesy
So.here u are..
[/b]

Names of people to be wooed and the wooers..

Agoadiv to woo queenbetsy
stlaibrowne to woo sassybae
Bqlekan to woo mhizkel
Agarawu23 to woo zealot4me
Jwhizzy to woo gurgle
Macmilla to woo ladyboss1
Danjuma827,johnnoah1st to woo adeh39
Kingtom to woo ishilove
Egift to woo utchgirl
Wordbank to woo eggovinmma
Mystage to woo prettythicksme
princealexndre to woo midehi
Wristbangle to woo tohpahz.

So this is it guys.. start challenging.. grin
Offer valid while stock lasts!!

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by lordmassac(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
Elkewwty:

No.

U no dey try o. How much will I pay?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
gracile:
smiley
kiss
I'm in love with

you pumpkin kiss
Did I read it right? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by YanShforSale(m): 6:19am On Aug 17, 2015
Is
This
Thread
Dead

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2015
MrCork:

..sweeery quik question....plis do u hav nyansh? angry

Hany quill kwenshon does ur gf have soul?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2015
Twaci:
Now i am incredibly jealous of halfrica angry

Nice one Hec.

Hany u see dat post he wrote for me
it wasnt me he was even talkin bou
Don jealous me
Jealous d biatch u didnt kno owns d laff lerra
angry cutehector have u lost it u are toastin anoda girl wen am d bread of ur life ow dare u
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Cutehector(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

Hany u see dat post he wrote for me
it wasnt me he was even talkin bou
Don jealous me
Jealous d biatch u didnt kno owns d laff lerra
angry cutehector have u lost it u are toastin anoda girl wen am d bread of ur life ow dare u
agege bread grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2015
Cutehector:
agege bread grin

And data why u av kunu for a brain liquid hypomaniac angry

Arrgghhhhhhh am so angry need to vent my anger

I get banned for nufffin
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Cutehector(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

And data why u av kunu for a brain liquid hypomaniac angry

Arrgghhhhhhh am so angry need to vent my anger

I get banned for nufffin
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
lol cmon, I ddnt write dat for any other gurl... I copied and pasted that frm d internet to show twaci if its ok.. And I ddnt woo anybody jor..
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2015
Cutehector:
lol cmon, I ddnt write dat for any other gurl... I copied and pasted that frm d internet to show twaci if its ok.. And I ddnt woo anybody jor..

embarassed so indirectly it was for twaci
embarassed happy for u guys trully from d bikini bottom of my heart
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Cutehector(m): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

embarassed so indirectly it was for twace
embarassed happy for u guys trully from d bikini bottom of my heart
nah it wasn't for her....
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2015
Cutehector:
nah it wasn't for her....
For who den ishilove bah? angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
cry chai, who will woo me now? am a fine girl o cry

I'll woo you..... So let the wooing begin. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104)

Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. / thanks... no more function again. / Add Me On Whatsap For Sex Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.