Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,946 members, 7,863,348 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (145980 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by tohpahz(f): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You might want to check number 14 and 17.

Thanks dear...

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Gemc3(f): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Davecafary:
I want to woo Gemc3.

Heheheheeeee. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MizMyColi(f): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mynd44:

I plead the fifth amendment

I did not accuse you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by tohpahz(f): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Freemanan:

I want to woo @Omotayor123...

cc Dygeasy
. Tophaz

Noted..
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by tohpahz(f): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
I want to woo MrsPhyno and Gurgle. Don't worry am a Correct Yoru-Hausa Boy. I can handle 2 Igbo Babes.
Cc Dygeasy, Tohpaz

U have to choose one.. sorry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Beamborla(f): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
mystage:
enh enh. where is dis girl sef? whats dat her name o.. beam..beambor,.. nw i remembe? its beamborla. beamborla where are thou? long time i heard frm ya.
Ayam very fine.
Are you? smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Which one is choose one self. I say I can handle two Babes undecided. Wait lemme consult my Herbalist.....I'll get back to you undecided
tohpahz:

U have to choose one.. sorry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by midolian(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aminat508:
Midolian M back grin
yaaaaay! Welcome back..Really glad to hav u back.

Where have u been? Millions of threads were opened to inquire about your well-being and whereabout?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by wristbangle: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
tohpahz:
[size=15pt]PARTICIPANTS[/size]

1. Agoadiv to *** to woo QUEENBETSY

2. Stlaibrown & *** to woo SASSYBAE

3. Bqlekan & *** to woo MHIZKEL

4. Agarawu23 & *** to woo ZEALOT4ME

5. Jwhizzy & Iamlegend & *** to woo GURGLE

6. Macmillaaa & Jacksparrow0712 to woo LADYBOSS1

7. Danjuma827, & Johnnoah1st to woo ADEH39

8. Kingtom & *** to woo ISHILOVE

9. Egift & *** to woo UTCHGIRL

10. Wordbank & *** to woo EGGOVINMMA

11. Mystage & *** to woo prettythicksme

12. Princealexndre & *** to woo MIDEHI

13. Wristbangle & *** to woo TOHPAHZ.

14. Scentmarlc & *** to woo OMOTAYOR123

15. Mictima & *** to woo WHIZQUEEN

16. Cowleg & officialcart3rg & demmy0325 *** to woo TWACI

17. Freemanan & **** to woo OMOTAYOR123

18. Sinizia & **** to woo cherryice

So this is it guys.. start challenging.. grin
Offer valid while stock lasts!!

Hahaha. Kingtom wan woo Ishilove! grin cheesy grin

Wahala dey o!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Aminat508(f): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
midolian:
yaaaaay! Welcome back..Really glad to hav u back.

Where have u been? Millions of threads were opened to inquire about your well-being and whereabout?
eeyah sorry dearie.. Where is oremusanctus? embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by midolian(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aminat508:
eeyah sorry dearie.. Where is oremusanctus? embarassed
I don't mean to break your heart buh Oremussanctus deleted his nairaland account few days ago.https://www.nairaland.com/2507869/oremussanctus-bows-out-nairaland sad

Buh I am sure he ll be hiding under a new moniker now.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Aminat508(f): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
midolian:
I don't mean to break your heart buh Oremussanctus deleted his nairaland account few days ago.https://www.nairaland.com/2507869/oremussanctus-bows-out-nairaland sad

Buh I am sure he ll be hiding under a new moniker now.
haa. embarassed embarassed why nah saw his mentioned

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by jaybee3(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
I want to woo ujsizzle
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by lordmassac(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Elkewwty:
Who is going to woo me?? cheesy

I dnt know how to woo
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by midolian(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aminat508:
haa. embarassed embarassed why nah saw his mentioned
I guess that his moniker alone attracts ban let alone his comments. grin grin

I suspect his new moniker to be "coolestrogue". Still observing though
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Beamborla:
Ayam very fine. Are you? smiley
Nah am nt. u xpect me to be fine wen u unfairly abandoned me?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

I did not accuse you.
The fifth is not just about accusation. It is a thing of self-indicted
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Aminat508(f): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
midolian:

I suspect his new moniker to be "coolestrogue". Still observing though
ok. really miss u all. Temitemi1 nko?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by asumo12: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
I want to woo tchidi and beamborla but I don't know how
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by midolian(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aminat508:
ok. really miss u all. Temitemi1 nko?
u shld know we missed u more.. Temitemi1 is doing great. He is the new minister of the wailing ministry grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Aminat508(f): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
midolian:
u shld know we missed u more.. Temitemi1 is the doing great. He is the new minister of the wailing ministry grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by bqlekan(m): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mhizkel you really are not giving me a fair chance for this challenge grin. i seriously know nothing bou you. come help me out a bit nah cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by coolestrogue(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
midolian:

I suspect his new moniker to be "coolest rogue". Still observing though
Sorry sir, how may I help you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by temitemi1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Yea, we are wailing for a better democracy grin
midolian:
u shld know we missed u more.. Temitemi1 is doing great. He is the new minister of the wailing ministry grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Captainswag225(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
i cant wait to see ishilove getting wooed. Its gonna fun mehn. prettythicksme, do u agree?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by midolian(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aminat508:
grin grin
yep..Once again, welcome back.. And I hope u are not disappearing anytime soon.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Aminat508(f): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
midolian:
yep..Once again, welcome back.. And I hope u are not disappearing anytime soon.
no nah grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by midolian(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
coolestrogue:

Sorry sir, how may I help you?
Mr 9inches grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
i cant wait to see ishilove getting wooed. Its gonna fun mehn. prettythicksme, do u agree?
ok yea,no p cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by midolian(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
temitemi1:
Yea, we are wailing for a better democracy grin
Bubu will give u a better democracy for 8yrs grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by coolestrogue(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
midolian:
Mr 9inches grin grin
You welcome sir, please spread this goodnews to all ladies
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MizMyColi(f): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mynd44:
The fifth is not just about accusation. It is a thing of self-indicted
Ok o...

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (105)

Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. / Add Me On Whatsap For Sex Chat / Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.