Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (143532 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Again shocked really grin dnt wooooo me okay! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Beamborla:

And you are sick o grin... if you no come sick nko

By the way, i will not 'cum' tongue
hahahaha. dnt worry am gonna do d cum when u come visiting. all u gat to do y i cum is to squirt.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Rilwayne001: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Woo me? We don pass dat level my shugah boo... we should be competing for the best couple wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2728808_aflatr_jpeg72973e5a57180b697491b286748f61bc

grin grin LMAO

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
asumo12:
I want to woo tchidi and beamborla but I don't know how

grin grin angry angry
Sooo, where's my cake? Even ordinary yahuza, u no fit carry me go, yu wan woo me! angry undecided embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Aminat508(f): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Kinglekan da?

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by princealexndre(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:
It's da truth grin
lol...i dnt need to woo u...u r gonna fall...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by mrpackager(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wow!!!!!

quite an age

really Missed you Guys oooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by agoadiv(m): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark, who r u wooing?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by DharmyYinks: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:

Be my guest
I thought you were watching the match
Hmm! U re taken already
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by KingTom(m): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
H
wristbangle:

Ojigbi jigbi. grin grin

4 where kingtom dey self. Come see adufe dp oo
chai shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
princealexndre:
lol...i dnt need to woo u...u r gonna fall...
Haha. That's impossible. I woo people I don't get wooed. cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Gurgle(f): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Hmm! U re taken already

by who
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Your man on the road, he doin' promo
You said, "Keep our business on the low-low"
I'm just tryna get you out the friend zone
Cause you look even better than the photos
I can't find your house, send me the info
Drivin' through the gated residential
Found out I was comin', sent your friends home
Keep on tryna hide it but your friends know
[Chorus]
I only call you when it's half past five
The only time that I'll be by your side
I only love it when you touch me, not feel me
When I'm bleeped up, that's the real me
When I'm bleeped up, that's the real me, yeah
I only Bleep you when it's half past five
The only time I'd ever call you mine
I only love it when you touch me, not feel me
When I'm bleeped up, that's the real me
When I'm bleeped up, that's the real me, babe
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by bueze046(m): 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
agoadiv:
TheSonOfMark, who r u wooing?

lol...the guy no dey,em subscription don't xpire!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by DharmyYinks: 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:

by who
Jwhizzy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Gurgle(f): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Jwhizzy

yeah but people can challenge him
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Captainswag225(m): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
bueze046:

hahahahahahaha
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by princealexndre(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Haha. That's impossible. I woo people I don't get wooed. cool
lol..nice...but shld we give it q try
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
agoadiv:
The.SonOfMark, who r u wooing?
Too many males masquerading as females these days. One has to be cautious.
Maybe the ones I interact with off-Nairaland.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by DharmyYinks: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah but people can challenge him
M new to d game/challenge. I'd rather just sit,watch and learn from dem
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Kazrem(m): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aminat508:
for real.... U re a muslim? cheesy
And I had to go and check your dp because of midhdeepy comment. Is that really you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Kazrem(m): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aminat508:
Kinglekan da?
Ameenat is back and my following button is in trouble again.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by agoadiv(m): 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Too many males masquerading as females these days. One has to be cautious.
Maybe the ones I interact with off-Nairaland.
hehehehehehehe
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Deejavuu(f): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Chiam55:
Again shocked really grin dnt wooooo me okay! angry

Deejavuu to woo chiam55 tongue

Where did you disappear to? angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by agoadiv(m): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wen is ir starting Tohpahz
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Gurgle(f): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
DharmyYinks:

M new to d game/challenge. I'd rather just sit,watch and learn from dem

Yeah im new too but they called me so yeah lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
I called you cool
Gurgle:

Yeah im new too but the called me so yeah lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aminat508:
adeh39 u never sleep ni?

Lol.....i just say make i come do small amebo for here jaresmiley

I don miss u oooo kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Gurgle(f): 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
I called you cool

Yes cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by agoadiv(m): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
bueze046:

Lols
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Kazrem:

Ameenat is back and my following button is in trouble again.
u nr dey shame?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by lordmassac(m): 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Elkewwty:

Lol. Go and learn how to woo then. Am I supposed to teach you? grin

Will u teach me? cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (105)

Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. / thanks... no more function again. / Add Me On Whatsap For Sex Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.