Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,123 members, 7,842,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (145133 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2015
MoneyOvaBiitchz:

I dunno.
Even if she is, hw are yhu gonna woo her.

Lickinq ur phone screen wyl view her dp.?
dats wat u shud hav ask, dnt worry bou dat, tohpahz can gv me her whatsaap number.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2015
softapples:
dats wat u shud hav ask, dnt worry bou dat, [u]tohpa hz can gv me her whatsaap number.[/s]
oh i see,
I wish yhu d best on it.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2015
MoneyOvaBiitchz:

oh i see,
I wish yhu d best on it.
la la la la la la ok ok ok y aint u wooing
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2015
softapples:
la la la la la la ok ok ok y aint u wooing
ionne know hw to.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2015
MoneyOvaBiitchz:

ionne know hw to.
y dnt u woo missclasssy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by tohpahz(f): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2015
softapples:
Tohpahz who is dat beautiful lady on ur DP? i want to woo her

Lol.. She's my cousin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by tohpahz(f): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2015
MoneyOvaBiitchz:

ohk...I wan see h0w yhu gonna
slug it out wid d real owner of daht girl. lipsrsealed

Hiannnn. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

U haven't declared ur intention yet na..
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2015
softapples:
y dnt u woo missclasssy
I'd rada woo a goat dan her.
Plz say sumfin else abehg.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 13, 2015
tohpahz:

Lol.. She's my cousin grin
wow pls can u introduce her to nairaland?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 11:31am On Aug 13, 2015
tohpahz:

Hiannnn. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

U haven't declared ur intention yet na..
well i av none.
Not rilli interested.

Dunno hw †o "who"
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Dygeasy(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2015
[size=17pt]Please note that the event is tomorrow and if all the unfilled slots remain like that till showtime, we would be forced to strike the slots out and we'll have about five or so participants. By evening today the schedule of time will be posted.

Thanks!! Guys make una no dull na lipsrsealed
[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Dygeasy(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
[size=15pt]PARTICIPANTS[/size]

1. Agoadiv to *** to woo QUEENBETSY

2. Stlaibrown & *** to woo SASSYBAE

3. Bqlekan & *** to woo MHIZKEL

4. Agarawu23 & *** to woo ZEALOT4ME

5. Jwhizzy & *** to woo GURGLE

6. Macmillaaa & Jacksparrow0712 to woo LADYBOSS1

7. Danjuma827 & Johnnoah1st to woo ADEH39

8. Kingtom & *** to woo ISHILOVE

9. Egift & *** to woo UTCHGIRL

10. Wordbank & *** to woo EGGOVINMMA

11. Mystage & *** to woo prettythicksme

12. Princealexndre & *** to woo MIDEHI

13. Wristbangle & Dygeasy to woo TOHPAHZ.

14. Scentmarlc & Freemanan to woo OMOTAYOR123

15. Mictima & *** to woo WHIZQUEEN

16. Cowleg & Officialcart3rg & Demmy0325 to woo TWACI

17. Sinizia & **** to woo cherryice
[size=17pt]Please note that the event is tomorrow and if all the unfilled slots remain like that till showtime, we would be forced to strike the slots out and we'll have about five or so participants. By evening today the schedule of events will be posted.

[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Omotayor123(f): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
[size=17pt]Please note that the event is tomorrow and if all the unfilled slots remain like that till showtime, we would be forced to strike the slots out and we'll have about five or so participants. By evening today the schedule of events will be posted.

[/size]
Why not task the guy's that already show their interest to invite their friends to challenge them
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Princeparix(m): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2015
Please

I and friedplantain to woo Miss Shut wink

Cc: Dygeasy
. Tohphaz
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Why not task the guy's that already show their interest to invite their friends to challenge them
seconded...like d1 abov ds.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Omotayor123(f): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
MoneyOvaBiitchz:

well i av none.
Not rilli interested.

Dunno hw †o "who"
Hmmmmmm.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Me nko tongue
yhu.? I can only wish u d best. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by davidolali: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
"The invitation read: arrive by 5pm. There was no way we could meet that, I thought I knew, still with a heroic sense of bravado we course through the day’s chores as though there had been a certain increment in ..."

Continue: http://www.davidolali.com/one-summer-evening-on-lake-lanier

http://www.davidolali.com/one-summer-evening-on-lake-lanier
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Dygeasy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Sure they can.

I'm just trying to emphasize how less of a challenge it's going to be when there's just a man woing a lady.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by mayorchelsea(m): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
LadyBoss1:

sad
why have a sad face?just left your house with the ambulance,didnt meet u...heard u jst went out...BTW,how u feeling now?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by scentmarlc(m): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
Scentmarlc my loff hope you are getting ready grin

Sure bae....
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by scentmarlc(m): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
Scentmarlc my loff hope you are getting ready grin

Sure bae.....
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Omotayor123(f): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
scentmarlc:

Sure bae.....
I trust you grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by whizqueen(f): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Who wants to have a duel with mictima to woo me? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Omotayor123(f): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
Sure they can.

I'm just trying to emphasize how less of a challenge it's going to be when there's just a man woing a lady.
True.
So letz persuade them.!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nneka123 embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by scentmarlc(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
whizqueen:
Who wants to have a duel with mictima to woo me? grin

How much are u willing to pay
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Prettyvhickie(f): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
What is going on here
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Gurgle(f): 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
Turns out we have just 5 filled up slots. 12 Unchallenged slots.. C'mon guys!!

what? I had like 3 or 4 wooers where did you keep them
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
friedplantain come and woo me grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (105)

Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. / Add Me On Whatsap For Sex Chat / Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.