Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? (29875 Views)

Why Do Muslim Ladies Hate Polygamy? / Muslim Females Needed For House Keeping Jobs In Oman / Hijab: Why Do Muslim Women Hide Faces From Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Miscellaneous(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
shomutuski:
First of all, it's none of your business @Op!!! Back to your question!

IT's MAINLY AS AN IDENTITY, we muslims don't want to be associated to all those skanks out there.. Who go about opening their yansh in every available public outing.. I love all my muslimah who use hijabs regardless of blood or not. That's the way it ought to be.. The WEST has made it look rather odd... They want everyone to have a fake illusion of being free(wild)... The freedom comes from fashion. Don't give in sisters.. Your reward is with Allah Alone.. I promise to marry muslim sis with hijab, nothing less than that.

inside the hijab ( or wats the name of dat cloth that spans from head to knee? ) lies evil things perpetrated by them……… no wonder my guy said he once saw four legs rather than two under that cloth .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Ammybest(f): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
lol, there is nothing bf in Islam Lady F
ladyF:

for the single girls, the bf will see it? grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Dindondin(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
what of the single girls?
abi o.
Last Bullet
w
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by neocortex: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
Elxandre:
Muslims are seemingly intolerant people who come to rant on Christian threads, but protect their sections by making one swear allegiance to the religion before gaining access.
An inquiring mind interested in Islam cannot even come here to ask questions and learn about Islam.

Would you start confessing a faith you are still researching about, except you are a nitwit?
When people criticize Muslims for being terrorists, and I try to defend them, I always remember this NL thing and have second thoughts; "maybe they are truly intolerant"

I expect this post deleted, which wouldn't surprise me.

Smh!!!
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Dagoma: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
A lady came to the saloon, made the most gorgeous Senagalese braids ever, then she tied it up again. What's the point in going through the stress and pain of making your hair when it's to be covered? Why not go on low cut? It doesn't make sense to me undecided

That is how God ordered all muslim women to do. NB: Islam is all about what God instructed muslim to do throught His Propphet Muhammmad SAW. So, it is not whether it make sense to you or to anybody else or not.
Islam is all about what pleases God and not what pleases you or me or anybody. Understand something first before you criticise it.
But your post is good only if you want to know the reason why that is done.
As per whether to plait or cut her hair, that is left to her to device how best she can convince and entertain her husband in the best way(s) acceptable to both of them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Neemcie(f): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
A lady came to the saloon, made the most gorgeous Senagalese braids ever, then she tied it up again. What's the point in going through the stress and pain of making your hair when it's to be covered? Why not go on low cut? It doesn't make sense to me undecided
"Everything that God made valuable in the world is
covered and hard to get to.

Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the ground,
covered and protected.

Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the bottom of
the ocean, covered up and protected in a beautiful shell.

Where do you find gold? Way down in the mine, covered
over with layers and layers of rock. You’ve got to work
hard to get to them.

Your body is sacred. You’re far more precious than diamonds and pearls, and you should be covered too.”

-Muhammad Ali.

does it now make sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by rooqee120(f): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
OUTROVERT:

Bro you won't know how pained I use to be embarassed

It's total rubbish from the highest order. I wonder the he'll they are protecting that Christians can't have access to.

I still put the blame on father Abraham
U sef hear urself out; u, as u are like dat, blaming a prophet of God...na wa o
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Elxandre(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
Zahrabinnta:

Why so pained though ?
The people giving Christians grief are atheists not Muslims The type of unnecessary insults we had to endure every single post prompted Seun to do this,it's better than 100 hidden post and 50 banned people after every post simply because they can't refrain from calling us terrorists etc
Get over yourself

This also happens on Christian threads, with Atheists and Muslims calling Pastors thieves etc.

The Christians just happen to be more tolerant!
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Elxandre(m): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ammybest:
lol, there is nothing bf in Islam Lady F

Be deceiving yourselves..
Those Muslims girls dating are what?

The moment you have intimate intentions, that person is called a boyfriend/girlfriend, sexual relations involved or not.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by codedwura(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:

how wil yu feel if yu go to a gyneacologist for a service n he/she makes yur privacy a topic of discusion? Bad abi?
wat wil b yur reaction wen a stranger ask for your atm card? amazed abi?
exactly! we av our reasons as individuals for our actions.
maturity is not how older we get...
so sad.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by blackjack21(m): 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:

Another reason is that "it attracts Jinns" (evil spirits).
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by SunnahMan(m): 12:42am On Aug 15, 2015
MuhdG:
5. For their husbands.
May Allaah bless you sis.
Weldone well done, u made my nite sist
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by SunnahMan(m): 12:47am On Aug 15, 2015
Dagoma:

That is how God ordered all muslim women to do. NB: Islam is all about what God instructed muslim to do throught His Propphet Muhammmad SAW. So, it is not whether it make sense to you or to anybody else or not.
Islam is all about what pleases God and not what pleases you or me or anybody. Understand something first before you criticise it.
But your post is good only if you want to know the reason why that is done.
As per whether to plait or cut her hair, that is left to her to device how best she can convince and entertain her husband in the best way(s) acceptable to both of them.
There is authentic hadith that bar muslim females from shaving thier head hair, inshaAllaah.
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Ayatullah(m): 1:05am On Aug 15, 2015
firstEVA:

It doesn't make sense to you because your sense is too low to measure divine things.
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:34am On Aug 15, 2015
Empiree:
Trying to find out how muslims work. PAIN!

You need to employe lots of brainers to decode muslims

Muslims are strangers, right Op?.

I know we can be difficult to comprehend especially when it comes to issue of women. Pele shocked

if Allah can decode us then d rest is none of ur business,we are not here to satisfy mankind if Allah is dissatisfied.
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Empiree: 6:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
if Allah can decode us then d rest is none of ur business,we are not here to satisfy mankind if Allah is dissatisfied.
I have no idea what you just typed. Sorry, offence intended
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by oladimeji09(m): 6:52am On Aug 15, 2015
Her beauty is not for men but her husband only
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by oladimeji09(m): 6:52am On Aug 15, 2015
oladimeji09:
Her beauty is not for men but her husband only

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by abiolaope: 7:04am On Aug 15, 2015
Arisha:

Its jusy for our husbands eyes not the strange men kiss

Ooor she might be going to a wedding or celebration where there will be only women present and we have to keep our hair covered from the men who don't share blood relation with us and do so cuz our relegion requires to . its modesty and beautiful kiss
Arisha, May Allah bless you for your beautiful contribution.
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2015
Empiree:
I have no idea what you just typed. Sorry, offence intended
I suppose he meant to say *satisfied at the end.
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2015
elohorayodele:

As it is now, both of us are now muslims abi
cheesy
NO mind them grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by yazach: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Elxandre:

Be deceiving yourselves..
Those Muslims girls dating are what?

The moment you have intimate intentions, that person is called a boyfriend/girlfriend, sexual relations involved or not.

If you have a Muslims as girl friend, this doesn't and will never means it is allowed in Islam. BF/GF is totally prohibited in Islam

Will an adulterous christian justify adultery is allowed in Christianity? undecided undecided

Please Islam is according to Qura'an and Authentic Hadith not according to behavior a an entity

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by yazach: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
At this junction, I wan't to use this medium to invite the op firstEVA and others to Islam and become a priceless, beautiful, respected, most cherished and valuable human being like our Muslim sisters

Please say Ameen
May Almighty Allah in His infinite mercy bless our Muslim Sister using Hijjab.

Muslim Sisters that are yet to be using Hijjab I have a good news for you
Please you are far far beautiful in Hijjab than any creature on the surface of the earth. May Allahmake it easy for you

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Elxandre(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
yazach:

If you have a Muslims as girl friend, this doesn't and will never means it is allowed in Islam. BF/GF is totally prohibited in Islam

Will an adulterous christian justify adultery is allowed in Christianity? undecided undecided

Please Islam is according to Qura'an and Authentic Hadith not according to behavior a an entity
Do you have Fiancé /fiancee in Islam?
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by heftycul: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sissie:

You've been looking for prove to support your belief. Now you are grasping at straws.

Muslims didn't request for the declaration to be imputed, but the owner of NL, apparently assumed that's the best way to keep non Muslims who come here to insult and say all sorts.

Thnks u said it all
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by heftycul: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
dvee2:

Who else to see your most gorgeous body adornment other than your beloved hubby?

Probably she walks unclad self
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by heftycul: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
AnanseK:

For the same reason you buy an expensive nice looking underwear ( g- string for example) and still cover it - you wouldn't expose it for everybody in the market and street to see just because it looks gorgeous?

Chai mehn u are hot
I like dat
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Kunlexic(m): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2015
Toeyean1507:
@ op, Let's digress away from Religious norms, Have u noticed that a packaged "garri" has more value than the exposed one of the same quantity?
The other day I was trying to board a bus, people were rushing trying to get on d moving bus and the conductor was like 'oga Mi, wait abeg make Alhaja enter' The driver stopped and d conductor helped me up. I was just like 'wow, who says covering of hair isn't worth the effort?
abi...help me tell dem ooo grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by yazach: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kunlexic:
Dis guy need help...

I agree with you grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by HalimaSadiya(f): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sissie:

1. We are not making ourselves beautiful so that strangers will admire it.

2. We make our hair for ourselves, because we like it. It's about how we feel

3. It doesn't have to make sense to you.

4. We have friends and family who see it and admire it. And those are the people who count.
Masha Allah. May Allah bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily / "You Are Making Fun Of A Man Who Is Older Than Your Father!" ... " / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.