Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,305 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? (29866 Views)

Why Do Muslim Ladies Hate Polygamy? / Muslim Females Needed For House Keeping Jobs In Oman / Hijab: Why Do Muslim Women Hide Faces From Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
A lady came to the saloon, made the most gorgeous Senagalese braids ever, then she tied it up again. What's the point in going through the stress and pain of making your hair when it's to be covered? Why not go on low cut? It doesn't make sense to me undecided

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by ladyF(f): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
undecided
her hubby will see it....?

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

But why is my post in this section, abeg move to religion, no be this section I post o. Hian!! grin

35 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Miner13: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Coz the head is meant for only one man and the man's head is meant for millions of woman

The poster above me

grin grin grin

LadyF but I need to know maybe you are grin single or double

I need to see her head grin grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
ladyF:
undecided
her hubby will see it....?
what of the single girls?

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Miner13:
[b]Coz the head is meant for only one man [/b]and the man's head is meant for millions of woman

The poster above me

grin grin grin
oh really? Tell me something.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by ladyF(f): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:
what of the single girls?
for the single girls, the bf will see it? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
ladyF:

for the single girls, the bf will see it? grin
so at the end of the day, they do it for a man somewhere, oh well

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by ladyF(f): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:
lol idk, I'm just guessing.
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Sissie(f): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:
A lady came to the saloon, made the most gorgeous Senagalese braids ever, then she tied it up again. What's the point in going through the stress and pain of making your hair when it's to be covered? Why not go on low cut? It doesn't make sense to me undecided

1. We are not making ourselves beautiful so that strangers will admire it.

2. We make our hair for ourselves, because we like it. It's about how we feel

3. It doesn't have to make sense to you.

4. We have friends and family who see it and admire it. And those are the people who count.

224 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sissie:

4. We have friends and family who see it and admire it. And those are the people who count.
5. For their husbands.

May Allaah bless you sis.

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Empiree: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Trying to find out how muslims work. PAIN!

You need to employe lots of brainers to decode muslims

Muslims are strangers, right Op?.

I know we can be difficult to comprehend especially when it comes to issue of women. Pele shocked

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by MrOlai: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:

Muslim women are to cover themselves for the following reasons:

1. God's Injuction
It is an injunction from God Almighty.

2. Husband's Exclusive Right
Woman's hair, like other private parts, should be exclusive only to her husband.
Here, only her husband enjoys the sight of that gorgeous hairstyle, like other private parts too. You can imagine the difference between this and when the hairstyle/other private parts being enjoyed by other men in the society.

3. Sin
Leaving her hair uncovered, like every other private parts, is a sin.

4. Adultery/fornication.
Leaving her hair/other private parts open to different men in the society facilitates adultery/fornication.

5. Temptation and Vices
Leaving her hair/other private parts open to different men in the society indirectly creates problems in the society. Men both single and married would be tempted into fornication/adultery and other subsequent vices in the society.

6. Paradise
To earn the ultimate reward and mercy in the hereafter.

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
@Op,I hope u understand better now from d explanations my beloved brothers n sisters gave u. To you be your religion and to me my religion. wink

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Toeyean1507(f): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
@ op, Let's digress away from Religious norms, Have u noticed that a packaged "garri" has more value than the exposed one of the same quantity?
The other day I was trying to board a bus, people were rushing trying to get on d moving bus and the conductor was like 'oga Mi, wait abeg make Alhaja enter' The driver stopped and d conductor helped me up. I was just like 'wow, who says covering of hair isn't worth the effort?

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by F00028: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
feminist alert! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by aalymah(f): 12:16am On Aug 11, 2015
Sissie:

@sissie, u spoke ma mind....may Allah reward u!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Sissie(f): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2015
aalymah:

@sissie, u spoke ma mind....may Allah reward u!

Amin.
May Allah reward you too.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Fundamentalist: 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
firstEVA:

It makes sense because

SHE IS NOT A PUBLIC PROPERTY

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Elxandre(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
Muslims are seemingly intolerant people who come to rant on Christian threads, but protect their sections by making one swear allegiance to the religion before gaining access.
An inquiring mind interested in Islam cannot even come here to ask questions and learn about Islam.

Would you start confessing a faith you are still researching about, except you are a nitwit?
When people criticize Muslims for being terrorists, and I try to defend them, I always remember this NL thing and have second thoughts; "maybe they are truly intolerant"

I expect this post deleted, which wouldn't surprise me.

Smh!!!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Sissie(f): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2015
Elxandre:
Muslims are seemingly intolerant people who come to rant on Christian threads, but protect their sections by making one swear allegiance to the religion before gaining access.
An inquiring mind interested in Islam cannot even come here to ask questions and learn about Islam.

Would you start confessing a faith you are still researching about, except you are a nitwit?
When people criticize Muslims for being terrorists, and I try to defend them, I always remember this NL thing and have second thoughts; "maybe they are truly intolerant"

I expect this post deleted, which wouldn't surprise me.

Smh!!!

You've been looking for prove to support your belief. Now you are grasping at straws.

Muslims didn't request for the declaration to be imputed, but the owner of NL, apparently assumed that's the best way to keep non Muslims who come here to insult and say all sorts.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Muhylonaire(m): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2015
just ask Google.com
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Habidab: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2015
According to Hadith and Quran,its very important and necessary for women in Islam to cover their hair. For the ignorant if you are not satisfied with these two,please turn to Google

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2015
it is only meant for her husband to view it and nt for public viewing.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by dvee2: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:

Who else to see your most gorgeous body adornment other than your beloved hubby?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2015
N
We dress up to make ourselves feel good and not to impress other. Well, at least that is what have dressing as a Muslimah is all about. If you have noticed that what you wear have an impact on how you carry yourself. If you wore a set of lacy undies and top it with a kaftan, you will feel no different from a lady who is wearing a bum short and halter neck. That is why taking care of yourself is very important whether you are going to cover it all up or not. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by nobul(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2015
Yes
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by jideprof: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2015
well, the answer is quite simple... Islam allows our ladies to look very beautiful, but the only person allowed to have full access to the beauty is the man who has completed the rites of marriage to the lady involved.

infact, its very compulsory for the ladies to cover thier hair always.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by victorD3: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2015
MrOlai:

Muslim women are to cover themselves for the following reasons:

1. God's Injuction
It is an injunction from God Almighty.

2. Husband's Exclusive Right
Woman's hair, like other private parts, should be exclusive only to her husband.
Here, only her husband enjoys the sight of that gorgeous hairstyle, like other private parts too. You can imagine the difference between this and when the hairstyle/other private parts being enjoyed by other men in the society.

3. Sin
Leaving her hair uncovered, like every other private parts, is a sin.

4. Adultery/fornication.
Leaving her hair/other private parts open to different men in the society facilitates adultery/fornication.

5. Temptation and Vices
Leaving her hair/other private parts open to different men in the society indirectly creates problems in the society. Men both single and married would be tempted into fornication/adultery and other subsequent vices in the society.

6. Paradise
To earn the ultimate reward and mercy in the hereafter.

So why should the Muslim men dress attractively with nice hair cut won't in attract the females?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by pmc01(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2015
A word (in this case, many words) are enough for the wise.

For Allah's sake, we do not always have to insult people or make offensive remarks in our interactions with others who have not familiar with doctrines of our faith. Some of them might be truly ignorant of what they inquire about, let's not be too hasty to determine that their intentions are aimed at ridicule of our deen.
Islam teaches patience, perseverance and politeness.
May Allah reward respondents who have adopted respectful manners in their replies abundantly and grant all of us patience, Aamiin.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by ablatgraphicplus(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2015
Nothing makes sense more than obeying one's creator, ALLAH.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by pmc01(m): 11:52am On Aug 14, 2015
victorD3:

So why should the Muslim men dress attractively with nice hair cut won't in attract the females?

The men have restrictions (hijab for men) in their own dressing too.
Do you need information on Islam guidelines on dressing for men and women?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily / "You Are Making Fun Of A Man Who Is Older Than Your Father!" ... " / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.