Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,511 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) (71995 Views)

Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything / Sophia Williams Falls Into Gutter After Easter Sunday Service (Photos) / AY Makun, His Brothers & Sisters At Their Parents Remembrance Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by HonChidon(m): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bravo make e no turn out to be joke oh
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Lawsimon(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
if I knee down propose to girl make I bend. angry
gbam!!! If this whiteman's culture is a trend in Nigeria, I will never join the bandwagon. Chai!!! Church is no longer a sacred place anymore. Well, it could be part of the comedy!
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by agarawu23(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lawsimon:
gbam!!! If this whiteman's culture is a trend in Nigeria, I will never join the bandwagon. Chai!!! Church is no longer a sacred place anymore. Well, it could be part of the comedy!
I just pray it should be one his comedy angry
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Georgekyrian:
I love that, dreaming of doing it to my spouse..

grin If you have not done it then how is she your spouse? English no be by force. grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by darmochy1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Gwan2:
The way and manner diz Niger delta people go abt Church sef....am nt à religious fanatic, bt somtymz i wonder if is dsame comedy dat AY make mockery of d white garment church and som comedians also make insultive jest of pastors and churches dat is enshrined now as part of church service....I thought à place of worship is sacred.

And what's not sacred in proposing to your girlfriend in the church? Were they kissing? Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Datz cool...HML in advance to dem
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by riczy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
i wonder if places of worship still serve their intended purpose, FAKE!!!
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Theultimate(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Am I the only person with these questions and thought::
What would happen to the Lady's boy friend/Fiance? OR Did she not have any before?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by repogirl(f): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Good for him, knew when he was a dirt broke struggling comedian looking for exposure and now here he is......congrats to him.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lucky bastard, the girl is a pro at you know what seeing she has a knee pad grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by mbulela: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nigerians and fair girls!!
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by ekenzify(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
repogirl:
Good for him, knew when he was a dirt broke struggling comedian looking for exposure and now here he is......congrats to him.

That's to show Hardwortk, Determination and Most importantly Prayers pays, cus I want to believe Akpororo do prays.
Madam Repogirl, pls when are we expecting ur update on Forever and Always. I'm a silent follower and the story is really interesting!
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
just imagine what sb did in the church during church service. satan have succeeded in making every bad thing look good in the eyes of people even in the church. chai endtime is really near.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by hollowpot15684(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
I need to connect to cc Omaa19 just to say happy birthday
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Raxxye(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wow! I'm learning!
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Nappsy(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Georgekyrian:
I love that, dreaming of doing it to my spouse..

Dream on.....

No go do am

Make pastor

Call deliverance

Section for ur head.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Bigcake: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
temitayomie:
House of God should not be a place for all these. Nonsense!
Gbam.... you nailed it well.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Damstarr(f): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
if I kneel down propose to girl make I bend. angry
ahan..why?? undecided
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Damstarr:
ahan..why?? undecided
I just can't
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Walelavender(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Not surprising that the House of God has turned out to be a place of no fear and reverence. Christ wasn't wrong with the question he asked about meeting faith when he returns. The sanctity of the altar shouldn't be compromised for this and other inconsequential activities. The eateries and places to unwind are there. to propose. My God is Loving but also a consuming fire. No more nonsense!
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
walahi
That's not romantic..
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Omotayor123:

That's not romantic..
but I am.

why isn't there a ring on your finger that you are flashing for us ?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
but I am.
why isn't there a ring on your finger that you are flashing for us ?
You never propose na tongue
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Omotayor123:

You never propose na tongue
I won't kneel down sha o cos I am preparing to propose to u
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by mekybabe1: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lol! No worry na. All my enemies will live long to see what I will become. U go come dey beg me for autograph. No wahala na grin grin. My stage name go mekybabe the star tongue grin
raphrinco:
Handsome one go and be famous and even get endorsement like he is doing with AIRTEL, WE DONT EVEN KNOW YOU cry cry cry grin grin grin cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
I won't kneel down sha o cos I am preparing to propose to u
Why na... Shey you no loff mi ni?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by bunnainvest1: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
. U mean u will stone Her wiith a Wedding Ring?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Omotayor123:

Why na... Shey you no loff mi ni?
off cus I do
I requested for your wasap numbers sometime ago, is the issue still the same ? or you are on now ?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
bunnainvest1:
. U mean u will stone Her wiith a Wedding Ring?
lol not that na grin

see this guy o
Re: Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
agarawu23:
off cus I do
I requested for your wasap numbers sometime ago, is the issue still the same ? or you are on now ?
I'm on now jare..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother / Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs / Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.