Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

The Most Important Meal Of The Day-skipping Breakfast Makes U Overweight.. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Most Important Meal Of The Day-skipping Breakfast Makes U Overweight.. (739 Views)

How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Meal Of The Day-skipping Breakfast Makes U Overweight.. by saiprojects(f): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Not until I did my research before I found out that skipping breakfast is not good for my waistline & i am more likely to be overweight chaiiiii :-(

Let us discuss, do you eat breakfast or skip it? Is your lunch the heaviest meal of the day for you or are you the type that believes that dinner has to be very heavy as you do not like to go to bed hungry...

http://saiprojectscooking..co.uk/2015/08/the-most-important-meal-of-day.html

bump

Re: The Most Important Meal Of The Day-skipping Breakfast Makes U Overweight.. by Ginaz(f): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
I dont play with my breakfast o, in fact I like food too much to even fast for a day. up on all I eat, I dont get fat but I do get exercise though.
immediately i wake up in the morning, i drink two glasses of water on empty stomach then after an hour i take oat meal for breakfast.

while in the afternoon, I eat anything eatable, same with evening, sometimes I wake up to eat around 11pm grin.
I LOVE FOOD, no be my fault o.
Re: The Most Important Meal Of The Day-skipping Breakfast Makes U Overweight.. by saiprojects(f): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
omg you are so lucky, some of us have to be on a diet all our life to avoid getting fat, life is not fair oh sad thanks for the breakfast tip though, i shall be trying it smiley
Ginaz:
I dont play with my breakfast o, in fact I like food too much to even fast for a day. up on all I eat, I dont get fat but I do get exercise though.
immediately i wake up in the morning, i drink two glasses of water on empty stomach then after an hour i take oat meal for breakfast.

while in the afternoon, I eat anything eatable, same with evening, sometimes I wake up to eat around 11pm grin.
I LOVE FOOD, no be my fault o.

(1) (Reply)

Ruzu Bitters: It Is Important That You Know This! / African Jollof Rice Challenge: $5000 Reward Announced For Best Cook In Africa / A Little Table Etiquette.... Which Of These Are You Guilty Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.