Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

I'll Always Like To Be Nigerian -ojukwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Always Like To Be Nigerian -ojukwu (1973 Views)

I'll Expose How Elite Conspired To Ruin Nigeria: Buhari / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan / Why Does The President Always Like To Wear Military Uniforms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Always Like To Be Nigerian -ojukwu by Eziachi: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2009
dayokanu:

Dede,

What do you make of a secession warlord who came later to contest for the Presidency of an entity he warred against when he lost he called on people to secede then now coming to claim he is a Nigerian

That sounds like a confused man to me. I dont know about you.

The above statement shows how little you know what you are talking about.
The side that lost the American civil war has since the end of the war they lost produced 90% of American presidents till date.
Ojukwu is making the best of the situation he find himself, playing the Nigerian game with them.
It's only a fool will honestly say now that what Ojukwu fought for 40 years ago has not been justified with Nigeria of 40 years later.
Re: I'll Always Like To Be Nigerian -ojukwu by lucabrasi(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2009
@post
now that ojukwu,the biafra generalissimo and most vocal proponent of secession e.t.c has publicly declared for nigeria as one,guess we can move on now , right cool
Re: I'll Always Like To Be Nigerian -ojukwu by oderemo(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2009
guess we can move on now

yeah , to BIAFRA.
Re: I'll Always Like To Be Nigerian -ojukwu by dayokanu(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2009
@Eziachi,
How many generations of Americans have passed since. the war.

Tell me Yasser Arafat contesting for Israeli president .

Fighting for the presidency of an entity he fought to break away from.

Summarily all BIAFRA advocate can tape it since the warlord has declared that he likes being a Nigerian!!!!
Re: I'll Always Like To Be Nigerian -ojukwu by Eziachi: 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2009
dayokanu:

@Eziachi,
How many generations of Americans have passed since. the war.

Tell me Yasser Arafat contesting for Israeli president .

Fighting for the presidency of an entity he fought to break away from.

Summarily all BIAFRA advocate can tape it since the warlord has declared that he likes being a Nigerian!!!!

Like I said you have no idea what you are talking about, you never knew the American fact before I mentioned it to you or before your original quote.
If you know what you are talking about, what has Israel and Arafat got to do with what we are talking about or their similarity. Since when has Israel been part of Palestine or the other way round? Isreal and Plaestine are not fighting a civil war, therefore has no bearing over what we are talking about.

By the way, Biafra is more than Ojukwu, just as Cuba is more than Castro. Ojukwu will be long gone and Biafra aspiration will remain. What what his opinion is represent his own opinion and that is that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophets Disagree Over Yar’adua’s Return / Who Does Babapupa Think He's Foolong? / Is It True Ade Dosunmu Is Actually Running For Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.