Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Saraki Responds To Sahara Reporters Allegations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Responds To Sahara Reporters Allegations (25026 Views)

Lekan Fatodu Leads Anti-Fake News Protesters To Sahara Reporters Office (Photos) / Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export / "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Saraki Responds To Sahara Reporters Allegations by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
Akainzo:

Truly, he is a Nigerian Citizen by birth as he was born to parents that are Nigerian Citizens by 1960.. However, his failure to answer Question 10 is deliberate as the ONLY way he can then be able to contest is IF he was born in the UK.

Now if he wasn't born in the UK, then he necessarily only acquired that citizenship by other means other than by birth and thus not protected under Section 28.

Soon, he will have to make public his birth certificate for all this to go away. Remember, Obama couldn't live his own down too, and had to publish!

Whether you like them or despise them, SR is definitely helping to advance our democracy.

You're right. I never considered the possibility that he wasn't born in UK. He only stated in the article that he had both citizenships conferred on him at birth. It's still possible he wasn't really born in UK, but having gone thru his father's profile, who trained as a doctor in the UK just like Bukola himself, I believe he was most probably born in the UK.

I've never really been a fan of Saraki. Even till now, I ain't his fan, but I'll rather have him as Senate President than to have Tinubu's stooge, who will never have an independent mind in administering the Senate.

Yes, SR has contributed in advancing our democracy, but they're far from being neutral, which is unfair. They only go after the enemies and opponents of Tinubu. You would love them only if you're in Tinubu's camp. SR will be more appreciated by the generality of Nigerians if they can be more independent minded, and expose the atrocities of politicians across board.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole / Reno Omokri And His Twin Boys In 2008 And 2017 (Photos) / Meet Zulfat Suara - First Muslim Set To Be Elected In Tennessee US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.