Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Olufemi Olu-kayode Denies Disowning His Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olufemi Olu-kayode Denies Disowning His Children (501 Views)

Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olufemi Olu-kayode Denies Disowning His Children by DJBIGGY(m): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Olufemi Olu-Kayode who received lot of backlash yesterday for disowning his children from his ex-wife Yemisi Wads in a lengthy article has openly denied that the article was never written by him and also encouraged people to get the real details from the newspaper that published it.

See pics below; http://www.olamzy.com/2015/08/femi-olu-kayode-denies-disowning-his.html

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Denies Disowning His Children by DaBullIT(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
We know him as Fani Kayode

and we know he is a dirty liar too

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Denies Disowning His Children by marqueetim(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
lol
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Denies Disowning His Children by Swaggzkid: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
If this thread no enter FP make I dey naked when I wan bath.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Denies Disowning His Children by ladyF(f): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hmm
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Denies Disowning His Children by Vyolet(f): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
I knew it,on NL,you read one story today,another day they will deny it's true.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Denies Disowning His Children by GstringAngela(f): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Denies Disowning His Children by DJBIGGY(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Vyolet:
I knew it,on NL,you read one story today,another day they will deny it's true.

But if u look at it... This new government can be characterized by accusations and denials.... i wonder when all these would end cry
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Denies Disowning His Children by nerodenero: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Era of lies and denials.

I refuse to believe all the presumed lies aren't true to an extent and also, the denial has some element of truth in the presumed lies earlier told.

Bottomline, I see some truth in both lies and denial grin grin, so FFK & family plus Yemisi should spare us this unnecessary public disturbance.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Denies Disowning His Children by Truth24(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
As if I care angry
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Denies Disowning His Children by tunwumi: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
FFK for real?
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Denies Disowning His Children by AshiwajuFoward: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
What an unstable character. Smh. Repent and receive sense, FFK. Repent!
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Denies Disowning His Children by Babe2sure(f): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hmmm....... In every rumour, there's an iota of truth.
Re: Olufemi Olu-kayode Denies Disowning His Children by baralatie(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
nerodenero:
Era of lies and denials.

I refuse to believe all the presumed lies aren't true to an extent and also, the denial has some element of truth in the presumed lies earlier told.

Bottomline, I see some truth in both lies and denial grin grin, so FFK & family plus Yemisi should spare us this unnecessary public disturbance.

(1) (Reply)

Judge's Allegations Are Baseless - Aregbesola / Saraki Blasts Sahara Reporters, Demands Unequivocal Apology / Why No One Should Take "Cnn's Investigate" Thread On FP Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.