Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,774 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Method Wash Your Hair, Make The Towel Dry - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Method Wash Your Hair, Make The Towel Dry (527 Views)

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails / 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) / Lagos Doctors Forget Towel In Patient’s Abdomen After Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Method Wash Your Hair, Make The Towel Dry by meganbarnett: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
This medium height with curly ponytail is an absolute eye-catcher.

Method: wash your hair, make the towel dry, knead a flattening product (mousse or gel that makes your hair straight) and phon hair smooth back. If you do not have bangs, completely pull back but you can also make a side part and the longest lock oblique leave on your forehead and then walk to the rear. Tie the hair with an elastic band in a high ponytail together. Meanwhile, heat a curling iron. Divide the ponytail into three or more strands and curl it with a curling iron. Fix the curls with hairspray.
Extreme Home Profits
Homemade dreads

This hairstyle is especially suitable for curly hair.

http://profitslimites.com/

1 Like

Re: Method Wash Your Hair, Make The Towel Dry by Covis1991(f): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Interested and helpful post for all..... My hairs are straight but i want to make my hair curly for long time how can in do this ? anyone can suggest me the best procedure

(1) (Reply)

All Signs Of A Possible Cancer You Need To Know / 10 Surprisingly Simple Tips To Protect Yourself Against Cancer / Beware, Killer Ponmo On The Prowl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.