Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

He Touched My Breast! See What Happened Between Woman And Police Officer During - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Touched My Breast! See What Happened Between Woman And Police Officer During (2668 Views)

Buhari As A Military Officer During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection / Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Touched My Breast! See What Happened Between Woman And Police Officer During by mazeech: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Woman convicted of assaulting police officer with her breast. Pics & video... undecided

A 30-year-old woman was found guilty in a Hong Kong court of assaulting a police officer using her breast during a protest.

While making a statement, the woman accused the police officer of touching and handling her breast in the name of controlling crowd when people were running during protest…

But after analyzing the evidence and watching the video, the magistrate rejected her claims and said:
"You used your female identity to trump up the allegation that the officer had molested you. This is a malicious act," he said, adding that it had caused great harm to the officer's reputation

Who do you believe is guilty – Police officer or the woman?

Click to read full gist, see pics, and watch the two-minute protest video –

https://www.mazech.com/assault_with_breast

Re: He Touched My Breast! See What Happened Between Woman And Police Officer During by mazeech: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
cool sad
Re: He Touched My Breast! See What Happened Between Woman And Police Officer During by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
The police is right, since he is not a nigerian police
Re: He Touched My Breast! See What Happened Between Woman And Police Officer During by Soskid(m): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lol..... Trying to figure out the stuff the breast is made of
Re: He Touched My Breast! See What Happened Between Woman And Police Officer During by DaBullIT(m): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
I would have commented

But the news is made in china grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Touched My Breast! See What Happened Between Woman And Police Officer During by mazeech: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
The woman just started the jail sentence. Hhmm, violent protest is not good. See what else happened to her! undecided

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/assault_with_breast

Re: He Touched My Breast! See What Happened Between Woman And Police Officer During by mazeech: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Featuring:

Man sues actress for starring at him with her big eyes on TV. See the actress...

Join the forum - https://www.nairaland.com/2514241/man-sues-actress-starring-him

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Revelation: The Kaduna Mafia. Does Pmb Belong To Somebody? / Igbo-nigeria: Why Are Federal Projects In SE Under PPP? / Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.