Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth (2668 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / PDP’s $3m Per State Cash-For-Vote Plot Revealed - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by Bigajeff(m): 1:00am On Mar 26, 2017
As Copied....

Abdulbasit Ohize writes on Dino Melaye:

Dino was my junior in the secondary school. Right from the secondary school where I first knew him, he was always a "gragra" person. We also met in ABU, he was in Remedial while I was in 100 levels. He read B.A. Geography. Whether he graduated is the issue. The statement by Punch Newspaper is based on a false premise. Yes, Department of Geography was in the Faculty of Sciences, but ABU also offered a Bachelor of Arts in Geography.

He was Daniel Melaiye Jonah in Abdul Aziz Atta Memorial College Okene. "Dino" is a nickname he adopted when he got to ABU. Now, coming to the question of whether he graduated, only ABU can clear the air. For those of us who finished our final exams in ABU in September, 1999, all results were approved by the ABU Senate in 2000.

There were issues of fake results in mid 2000 when we were to go to camp. Some students forged the statement of result to enable them collect their call-up letters. They went to serve while still having outstanding carryovers. Among these students, some went back to resit their carryovers while still serving; others simply thought they had 'graduated' and never went back. Was Dino among these two classes of fraudulent graduates? Only ABU can answer. Did he get a waiver as I read in some write-ups? No! ABU never granted waivers to such students because there was a Third Semester for final year students to make up and leave. Dino's classmates said he didn't sit for third semester exams. If he graduated, I expected him to show his ABU Certificate not statement of result. We graduated the same year and I got mine in 2006.

If the university wants to clear the air, let the authorities publish the minutes of the Senate meeting where his result was approved. Only ABU can clear the air.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=798987340256231&id=100004349172515

https://hiipeeps.com/forum/topic/290
Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by ibkgab001: 1:15am On Mar 26, 2017
No doubt DINO graduated from ABU with 3rd class simply because he has more confidence than SR. who lost it all now

#MOREEVIDENCE
Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by castrokins(m): 1:17am On Mar 26, 2017
Make Una Continue
Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by reyscrub(m): 1:22am On Mar 26, 2017
I am 80% convinced that Dino has some skeleton in his frame as regard to his successful graduation.

ABU should be very very careful as any steps taken shall surely have a fire.

If they claim that Dino graduated, them how possible for Dino to be admitted with 3 credit in his O'Level cert?

If they claim he didn't graduate, them people will look down on ABU as where people easily buy cert without any stress.

The fear of Sahara Reporter is the beginning of Melaye wisdom.

Pls if I offend you, kindly inform me now and don't wait till I become somebody and you go report me SR pls.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by Justuceleague2: 5:00am On Mar 26, 2017
reyscrub:
I am 80% convinced that Dino has some skeleton in his frame as regard to his successful graduation.

If they claim that Dino graduated, them how possible for Dino to be admitted with 3 credit in his O'Level cert?

If they claim he didn't graduate, them people will look down on ABU as where people easily buy cert without any stress.

The fear of Sahara Reporter is the beginning of Melaye wisdom.

Pls if I offend you, kindly inform me now and don't wait till I become somebody and you go report me SR pls.

That's a reasonable, sensible and mature analysis
Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by tydi(m): 6:38am On Mar 26, 2017
ABU oya over to you to clear the air..
wee der watch
Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by Caseless: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2017
Story !

The 8-degree hot senator is on fire and he won't forget this in a 'jiffy'. He's now emotional like he's not the
rumbustious Dino we know.
Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by Caseless: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2017
tydi:
ABU oya over to you to clear the air..

wee der watch
ABU won't just jump out with his results until Dino request for it to be displayed.
Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by tydi(m): 9:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Caseless:
ABU won't just jump out with his results until Dino request for it to be displayed.

So you mean the name of the school should be kept dragging to the mud
Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by Caseless: 9:25am On Mar 26, 2017
tydi:

So you mean the name of the school should be kept dragging to the mud
the school said the Senate is investigating the matter , so they won't say anything for now.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by doctokwus: 9:37am On Mar 26, 2017
reyscrub:

On the contrary,eventhough dey are already tainted,the less damaging course of action will be for ABU to come out with d truth that Dino didnt graduate,so any statement of result he is parading is forged.Even if it was done by someone in d department,they can quietly ease that person out later.They can always claim he entered thru remedial,but graduating is another mighty matter entirely.
For ABU to as much as give an hint that that document is real and Melaye graduated will leave everyone exposed and d school damaged badly.Remember their are discrepancies in d names he used in that SOR,NYSC and masters.
The only thing that may save Dino is if d cabal in Aso rock that used him as a front to deny confirmation of Magu tells him to carry on,that as usual after d noise from Nigerians,sth else wud distract us.The cabal wud also put pressure on ABU,if they aint d ones that already did,to just keep mute,despite d public pressure.Nigeria is indeed a a shit hol e.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by tydi(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Caseless:
the school said the Senate is investigating the matter , so they won't say anything for now.

If @all the senate is investigating the. Matter, they can only done that expressly with the help of the school and I think nothing should be hidden from the media cus that is through were the masses gets to know the TRUTHS! We are in a jet Age
Remember
Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by ettybaba(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2017
This Dino of a man is classless.
How will a man forge a 3rd class result for himself?
Shame... olodo noise maker.
Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by Livebygrace: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2017
I guess Dino is guilty here, though the senior claimed Dino got admitted through pre-degree. I think in a way to cover the secret, Dino went back to ABU to begin arrangee Masters program so that no one will ever doubtbhis credentials. But SR wicked cha.
Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by Fkforyou(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2017
I'm surprised that no one has suspected Tinubu to be behind Dino's recent predicament. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by Caseless: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2017
tydi:

If @all the senate is investigating the. Matter, they can only done that expressly with the help of the school and I think nothing should be hidden from the media cus that is through were the masses gets to know the TRUTHS! We are in a jet Age
Remember
the committee saddled with the responsibility of investigating should request for it and that's what the position of a.b.u means.
Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by jcflex(m): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fkforyou:
I'm surprised that no one has suspected Tinubu to be behind Dino's recent predicament. undecided

the enemy camp is in disarray, His gov shld be your number one suspect, their relationship is no more rossy, meliar wnts to take over the state party structure, and handover the 2019 govship ticket to himselve, that a clue for you to know where the fire is coming from
Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by JummyForReal: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
but why is he finding it difficult to show his certificate? I smell lies
Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by DrSuleiman100: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
JummyForReal:
but why is he finding it difficult to show his certificate? I smell lies

I thought he has shown us one before.
Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by JummyForReal: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
DrSuleiman100:

I thought he has shown us one before.
that was not a certificate bro.
Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by ipobbigot7: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fkforyou:

You don't know Tinubu. He is too classy and mature to play this kind of polity, Tinubu won't meddle with Dino he's too small fry, even his mentor Saraki is too small for Tinubu.
Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by DrSuleiman100: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
JummyForReal:
that was not a certificate bro.
Is it because it resembles papers people use to wrap AKARA(Beans cake)?
Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by JummyForReal: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
DrSuleiman100:

grin
DrSuleiman100:

Re: Dino Melaye Secondary School Senior Revealed The Real Truth by JummyForReal: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2017

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lagos State Receives The Presidential Lodge, Marina / TINAPA: A N60bn Investment Gone Moribund / Now This Is A Little Question For Buhari Followers And Fans .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.