Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

J.T Tom West Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J.T Tom West Is Dead (22578 Views)

Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / JT Tom West, Dead But Not Forgotten / Is J T Tom West Really Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by curvyice(f): 1:30am On Oct 08, 2006
im in shock right now. this is still a joke men, how can JT be gone. its preposterous. hey kalabaris, we need to pray for our own oh, the very fu peeps that get out there die in their prime, we have to get on our knees oh.

well JT may u find peace at GODS bossom and may ur light keep shining down.
grace n peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by sofy: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2006
have any1 got his pic??
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by rabbi(f): 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2006
Na lie. foolish people. Actor dey die for film? Non be film the guy for die.
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by domwas2(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2006
The Nigerian movie industry, otherwise known as Nollywood, has continued to mourn the death of one of its popular actors, J.T. Tom West. The death of Tom West in the early hours of last Thursday, has generated a lot of bitter feelings in the make believe industry. The Rivers State-born actor, who many movie stars described as a bunch of talent, died as a result of severe internal injuries he sustained in an auto crash on Lagos-Epe Expressway on Wednesday night.

The accident occurred while he was returning from the location of a movie produced by Sharon, a Nollywood female producer. Sources within the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), told NollywoodReel that Tom West hit his chest on the steering in the course of the accident. The Actor, Tom West: The Rivers State-born actor hugged stardom some years back with the likes of Ramsey Noah and Pat Attah, through the rested soap opera, Fortunes, produced by Charles Owoyemi.

A song writer and musician, Tom West and his group, did the NTA 2 Channel 5 commercial jingle, Your Reach Out Station. His unfulfilled Dreams: Before his sudden death, one of the major plans of the actor was to get married. Since there had been pressures on him from relatives and colleagues, Tom West had decided to take the lady of his heart to the altar. Apart from that, the talented actor also planned take his musical career to the next level, even beyond anybody’s imagination.

He also planned to establish an NGO that will cater for the needy and less-privileged people in the society. This, he once said, was his own way of giving back to the society what he had gained. What His Colleagues Say About Him: Hakeem Rahman, AGN President: I was really touched when the news of Tom’s sudden death was broken to me. Actually, I didn’t believe it until I saw his lifeless body at the Lagos General Hospital mortuary. I shed tears uncontrollably.

Not only because he is dead, but because a great talent is gone. May his gentle soul rest in peace. Ifeanyi Dike: Chairman, Board of Trustees, AGN: Tom West was a very creative and talented actor. His death is a great loss to the industry. As a person, I will miss him very much, but I pray that such calamity will not befall us again. Remmy Ohajianya, Chairman, AGN, Lagos State Chapter: The death of J.T. Tom West is a total loss to Nollywood, his family and particularly, AGN. He was an easy going person, but you can have it rough when you cross his path. He was a good actor. We pray that God gives us the fortitude to bear the loss.

Femi Durojaiye, Chief Whip, AGN, Lagos Chapter: It’s really unfortunate. Tom West’s death is a great shock to me, Nollywood and Nigerians at large. We love him, but God loves him most. So, there’s nothing we can do than to pray for his soul to rest in peace.
Uche Jombo, Actress: I was really touched when I heard of his death. He’s a great actor, one many upcoming ones see as a role model. So, for him to die just like that is quite unfortunate. I sympathise with his family. Cynthia Agholor, Actress: He’s one of the talented actors that I respect in this industry. He was versatile and creative. I pray that Nollywood won’t witness such loss again.

Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by evydoc(f): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2006
I read about J.T Tom West death some days back in the internet
It's so sad. well, I pray his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
sad
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by chiomiski(f): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2006
oh my GOD , so this is really true. shocked
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by 2SQUARE(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2006
Men its a big blow to Nollywood and Nigeria at large, Remember his movie: STATE OF EMMAGENCY where he interpreted the role of a terrorist cry cry, the hospital should be closed, imagine a patient having internal bleeding and those in the emergency unit couldn't scan him to know.

may his Soul rest in peace,
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by trendy(f): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2006
May his soul rest in peace
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by ishaahamed(f): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2006
oh my God , , . , when i saw thispost, tears run my eyes , . . . . . , . , may the lord hav mese upon his soul , . . . . . , may his soul rest i peace.[sup][/sup][sub][/sub]J.T we love u but God loves u best. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by ishaahamed(f): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2006
oh my God , , . , when i saw thispost, tears run my eyes , .  . . . . , . , may the lord hav mese upon his soul , . . . . . , may his soul rest i peace.[sup][/sup][sub][/sub]J.T we love u but God loves u best. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by jaybaby(f): 10:20am On Nov 30, 2006
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by executinal(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2009
oh!! my GOOD GOD what killed my favourite actor
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by executinal(m): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2009
J t may your gentle soul rest in the bosom of the lord we can do nothing, moreover God loves u best sad sad cry cry
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by mamagee6(f): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2009
May his soul rest in peace. cry
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by prinzx(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2009
na today JT TOM WEST die ?
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by jamolomo(f): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2010
am very unhappy angry sad shocked cry
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by Obelomo: 1:05am On Apr 14, 2010
I heard this news some years back. May his soul rest in peace!
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by warrenweste(m): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
cry may his soul continue to rest in perfect peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN, Nengi, Josh2funny, Others Emerge GAGE Awards 2021 Winners (Pix) / Omoni Oboli & Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Adorable Makeup Photos Of Monalisa Chinda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.