Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Ant-man: The Movie Review. ( Spoiler Alert) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ant-man: The Movie Review. ( Spoiler Alert) (1317 Views)

Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Suits TV Series Fanpage (No Spoiler) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ant-man: The Movie Review. ( Spoiler Alert) by wx9Z: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
When i heard the title of the movie i was like nah , who would want to see a man that’s an ant, ant is already irritating as it is. i know it is Marvel but i will pass , after much struggle with my conscience i saw Ant-man ( never judge a book by it’s cover) . Ant-Man starring Paul Rudd ( Paul the guy from the Tv series “Friends”, “Anchorman”, “Knocked up”). He is known for his comedic role in movies, i never thought Paul would be great playing superhero character when he was cast as Ant-Man, but Paul Rudd absolutely nailed it as Ant-Man as he had the charm , the right set of humor to balance his character nicely and he was the perfect actor for this comedic character like Ant-Man, Savvy, funny Scott wants to make it in the “straight” world so he can have more time with his daughter but things don’t always go the way we want. Seeing Paul doing well in a superhero film is really nice.

The action scenes in the movie are just too stunning to watch. The action was excellently shot and when the character Ant-Man shrinks to ant size and takes down loads of enemies it was just awesome to watch it and very creative action scenes. The scene were Scott ( Paul Rudd) fought one of the Avengers ( The Falcon) is really interesting i had to repeat that scene a lot “it’s really important to me that Cap never finds out about this”. The creativity of the directors is
top notch , the final battle between Ant-Man and the villain, the way the fight was fought on that rail line in his daughter’s room was Epic. This is a lot of material for any movie to juggle , and it’s also competing with a crazy visual effects element; the different sizes of Ant-Man bring with
them different worlds, and his interaction with ants has a crazy pop-art surreality. One thing i love about this movie is that it doesn’t need to destroy the whole cities to get its job done.
The only down size to this movie is that the villain didn’t do great, he is not that tough ( he is a weak villain). Am not saying the acting was poor but he didn’t do great. My favorite scene should be the ending , i am not talking about the action part, the Luis lip syncing , it was a nice touch
to the movie and made it much more humorous.

YEYEPIKIN RATING: B
www.yeyepikin.com/index.php/2015/08/09/ant-man-the-movie-review/

1 Like

Re: Ant-man: The Movie Review. ( Spoiler Alert) by Raalsalghul: 12:56am On Aug 11, 2015
wx9Z:
When i heard the title of the movie , i was like nah , who would want to see a man that’s an ant, ant is already irritating as it is. i know it is Marvel but i will pass , after much struggle with my conscience i saw Ant-man ( never judge a book by it’s cover) . Ant-Man starring Paul Rudd ( Paul the guy from the Tv series “Friends”, “Anchorman”, “Knocked up”). he is known for his comedic role in movies, i never thought Paul would be great playing superhero character when he was cast as Ant-Man, but Paul Rudd absolutely nailed it as Ant-Man as he had the charm , the right set of humor to balance his character nicely and he was the perfect actor for this comedic character like Ant-Man, Savvy, funny Scott wants to make it in the “straight” world so he can have more time with his daughter but things don’t always go the way we want. Seeing Paul doing well in a superhero film is really nice.

The action scenes in the movie are just too stunning to watch. The action was excellently shot and when the character Ant-Man shrinks to ant size and takes down loads of enemies it was just awesome to watch it and very creative action scenes. The scene were Scott ( Paul Rudd) fought one of the Avengers ( The Falcon) is really interesting i had to repeat that scene a lot “it’s really important to me that Cap never finds out about this”. The creativity of the directors is
top notch , the final battle between Ant-Man and the villain, the way the fight was fought on that rail line in his daughter’s room was Epic. This is a lot of material for any movie to juggle , and it’s also competing with a crazy visual effects element; the different sizes of Ant-Man bring with
them different worlds, and his interaction with ants has a crazy pop-art surreality. One thing i love about this movie is that it doesn’t need to destroy the whole cities to get its job done.
The only down size to this movie is that the villain didn’t do great, he is not that tough ( he is a weak villain). am not saying the acting was poor but he didn’t do great. My favorite scene should be the ending , i am not talking about the action part, the Luis lip syncing , it was a nice touch
to the movie and made it much more humorous.

YEYEPIKIN RATING: B
www.yeyepikin.com/index.php/2015/08/09/ant-man-the-movie-review/
I admire your review, but you should be concious of your punctuation.
Re: Ant-man: The Movie Review. ( Spoiler Alert) by wx9Z: 3:24am On Aug 11, 2015
Raalsalghul:
I admire your review, but you should be concious of your punctuation.

Thanks bro, next time I will check properly. Please kindly check my blog for more reviews and I will love to hear your opinion.

www.yeyepikin.com

(1) (Reply)

Download Music Video: Burna Boy-mandem Anthem (mp4 / 3gp) / This Is your Opportunity To Act In A Nigerian Movie / Your Worst Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.