Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Two Job Offers: Confused - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Two Job Offers: Confused (705 Views)

Critical Decision! Two Job Offers, Which Should I Take? / 7 Unique Reasons That Will Help You Choose Between Two Job Offers In Nigeria / Should I Take Phd Positions Or Job Offers? Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Job Offers: Confused by tishat(f): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2009
My sis was offered a job at GT bank as ET(Entry level) and in Nigeria breweries as a sales rep,so she is confused don't know which one to accept,GT bank salary is quite bigger but that is not the only area of consideration.your advice based on experience will be welcome.
Re: Two Job Offers: Confused by IykeD(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2009
I think she should take the NB job,banks are no go area for now.Like u said, salary is not the only determining factor.The stress she would have in a bank won't be compared to the NB sales rep job and i also heard NB has good renumeration in terms of commisions moreso, deals abound in the sales rep job.If i were the one, i would go for the NB job without thinking twice.
Re: Two Job Offers: Confused by btech(m): 6:53am On Mar 23, 2009
Which branch of GTBank? Can you be my account officer?? Kidding! Anyway, I would ask you to go to the bank to work because they follow national policies on employment, are usually the first to adjust to financial crisis and the last to be subjected by them. You're very sure about a bank job except the manager is ur ex boyfriend, lipsrsealed
Re: Two Job Offers: Confused by sparta(f): 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2009
What post is she being offered in GT Bank?

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Money Now / Doctor's Forum / Career Depends Largely On Creativity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.