Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

16- Year Hypertension Healed Via Anointing Oil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 16- Year Hypertension Healed Via Anointing Oil (454 Views)

Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16- Year Hypertension Healed Via Anointing Oil by tunji09(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
16- Year hypertension healed via anointing Oil!
“I joined this commission in May 2013. Before then, I suffered from hypertension and high blood pressure. For two years, I took Lexotan (a sleeping tablet) every night before I could sleep: it became an addiction. By the 2nd of January, 2012, it grows worse as all parts of my body shook and vibrated due to high blood pressure. I was taken to both private and government hospital to no avail. After series of test. I was told that the shaking was caused by malaria. To prevent the shaking, I took malaria drugs every week until I became addicted to it.
When we joined, we heard Bishop Oyedepo Say, ‘if you stay here for three month and you do not have a change of story, you can go.’ To the glory of God, in less than a month, God totally healed me via the mystery of the anointing oil during the 21- days covenant medication. Now, I sleep well and all the drugs have been discarding and replaced with the communion, which I take twice daily. To God alone is all the glory!”…… Joshua Oyadoyin

Join us this Sunday@ Special Anointing Service, August 16, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos! It’s your turn for a lifting!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/ your turn to be set free.

1 Like

Re: 16- Year Hypertension Healed Via Anointing Oil by crunchyg: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Praise God
Re: 16- Year Hypertension Healed Via Anointing Oil by TheDauraMallam: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2015
There is some thing called the Placebo effect.

Read it up.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo

Don't be stuck in ignorance. Your pastors are also humans like you. The eat, drink and ejaculate_semen.

Only difference is, they READ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16- Year Hypertension Healed Via Anointing Oil by davien(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2015
TheDauraMallam:
There is some thing called the Placebo effect.

Read it up.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placebo

Don't be stuck in ignorance. Your pastors are also humans like you. The eat, drink and ejaculate semen.

Only difference is, they READ.
Plus ailments relapse and strike back....so if he later succumbs to hypertension who'll say he did after a testimony that it's gone?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is Catholic Church A True Church? / Sallah Shout Out / Boldness In Sharing The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.