Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Have Your Clothes, Shoes Etc Been Stole In School Hostel? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have Your Clothes, Shoes Etc Been Stole In School Hostel? (487 Views)

Items OAU Student Stole From The School Hostel (Picture) / Student Of Jesus College, Otukpo Electrocuted To Death In School Hostel / The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Your Clothes, Shoes Etc Been Stole In School Hostel? by Ginaz(f): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
wonders sha never end o, today is the first time I'm experiencing such and its kind of painful. I bought some trousers and decided to wash them before use, but everywhere in the lodge was filled up with clothes and there was no single space to hang them.

I went to the backyard and hanged it on the fence, to my surprise I went to get them and couldn't find them. there was this particular one that got stolen that pained me that I almost cried ,so fine and chic. my lodge mates started greeting me and telling me sorry.

I was even lucky, a guy in my lodge got 5 of his timberland boots stolen, he kept them outside to dry. chaaaii, pain is real cos we thought he was gonna die. grin grin

have you ever been in a situation like this?
Re: Have Your Clothes, Shoes Etc Been Stole In School Hostel? by temmyt20(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
when I first got to d sch I finished from, less than a week my trouser was stolen
Re: Have Your Clothes, Shoes Etc Been Stole In School Hostel? by shonupe(f): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lols, Everyone experience one ugly thing or the other. My phone was actually stolen from a close pal after we arrived from a party. So awkward......... God so kind I got it back cux she isn't an expert as of then so, she just switched off the phone and kept it in the Linen of her bag. Unknowing to her that I have a permanent alarm that beeps by 5:30am and coupled with the fact that she ain't familiar with my ring tone. She didn't know the alarm was beeping as she was deep in sleep. @ first, I thought I was dreaming as I remembered how I went on hunger strike before I save up for the purchase of the phone....... At last, I got my phone back and the friendship went into illusion......... What an Experience........ Lols
Re: Have Your Clothes, Shoes Etc Been Stole In School Hostel? by FruityLass: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Never

Who go near my property except water cheesy I never see

My bed space talk of property na sacred

(1) (Reply)

SU Aspirant Caught Stealing In Unibadan. / Uniben Update Re: 2015/2016 Post Graduate Application / Tell Us About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.