Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) (49045 Views)

Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures) / Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by GurlFriend: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2016
I initially didn't want to believe this so I called someone i know in OAU and she confirmed it.

According to my source, the thief was supposed to be subjected to 'maximum shishsi' but maybe because it is a girl involved she escaped the humiliation. Maximum shishi in Obafemi Awolowo University is when a thief is caught, beaten and paraded round the hostels. Boys are stripped to their boxers while girls are paraded with their loot.

The girl involved was however fortunate to escape the public shaming because someone had pity on her .

Another student who is a victim of the girl's thievery confirmed the event, and posted pictures of more items stolen by this 'legendary' female thief.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/see-shocking-pictures-of-all-items-one.html

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2016
O boy!!! shocked shocked shocked

please tell me she opened a boutique!!

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by GurlFriend: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2016
A student confirms that her stuff was also stolen by this modern day female Shina Rambo

5 Likes

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by orlaryhincah(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2016
Gbese re ooo

DONWLOAD VIDEO: Falz – Soldier ft. Simi [The Full Movie] -
http://giditrips.com/video-falz-soldier-ft-simi-full-movie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by mebad(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2016
Adonbeliefit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by missKiffy(f): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2016
One person stole all this lipsrsealed this one nah legendary thief o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by Mjshexy(f): 11:26am On Mar 14, 2016
What a man can do a woman can do better but she wouldn't be stripped naked like dem guys. Stealing to claim what u re not to your fellow students is not life but curse to destiny , what a shame to womanhoodsad

2 Likes

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by holluwai(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2016
She go get gang

3 Likes

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by Kvistpublishing: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2016

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by geesilver(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2016
this is much for 1 person to steal..................abeg i wan see her face o.

1 Like

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2016
She is a NATURAL thief. . .#GreatIfe

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by heykims(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2016
Omo that's my babe''s hall o, Moremi. Lemme quickly call if the bra nd pants I fasted just to buy on Val day no dey among. Else...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by MizTyna(f): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2016
this is enough to open a store ke! chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 14, 2016
Shes either a Kleptomaniac or a very retarded_ thief.

By the way, I think it's wrong to beat Thieves and stripping them naked that's just barbaric and to think that it happens in one of the shining institutions of Nigeria...ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 14, 2016
But where would she have hidden all of these

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by Oye50(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2016
The Ife that I know would beat a guy black and blue for stealing. God knows what the fate of this female "thief" would be

2 Likes

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2016
This person sure needs deliverance from the spirit of stealing. Too bad cry

1 Like

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2016
shocked what's she doing with all this

1 Like

Everyone is a thief

But only when caught.

2 Likes

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by Obiwannn: 11:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Once a thief...
Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by iliyande(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2016
legend
Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by wemimo26(f): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Unbelievable! she needs prayer

1 Like

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by januzaj(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2016
She deserves a medal

1 Like

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by augster(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2016
She wan open boutique?

1 Like

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by Pascal181: 11:59am On Mar 14, 2016
Is not possible! How many does it take her 2 steal all those things.
Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2016
lol ..she came to OAU to get a degree in stealology and thiefology grin grin..this is one of those period u need tb Joshua to deliver u from evil spirit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by frinx: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Haba! One person? How long has she been stealing?
This stuffs are enough to start a mini boutique na grin

Pure kleptomania

1 Like

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by Astuteleader(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Now that's mass collection..

1 Like

Re: The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) by Izecson3D(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) / Unizik Releases 2nd Batch Of Admission List: / Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option - Vincent Adeoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.