Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

The Man Who Never Give Up (with Picture) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Man Who Never Give Up (with Picture) (1837 Views)

Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out / See What Happened To A Man Who Went To Withdraw Money From Gtbank ATM (Photos) / Photos: Chuddy Anayo Ugorji, The Man Who Brought MMM To Nigeria Gets Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Never Give Up (with Picture) by SalesConsultant(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Perhaps you’ve read about W. Mitchell. He has been dubbed and for good reasons. As a young man in 1971. He had the misfortune of being badly burned in a motorcycle accident. With burns over 65percent of his body, his face and most of his hands were literally burned off. Four years later, he was flying his own air plane when it crashed, leaving him a paraplegic. But if you think misfortune has prevented him from living a wonderful, productive life, you don’t know Mitchell. He became a millionaire in the America soil. He owns property in 0tawaii, Colorado and California. He ran for political office, and is a fantastic motivational speaker and a wonderful human being whose contributions make the world a better place. About his life, Mitchell says, “It isn’t what happened to you, it is what you do about it… Before all this happened to me there were ten thousand things I could do. Now there are Nine thousand. I could spend my life dwelling on the thousand I lost. But I choose to focus on the nine thousand that are left”.

Whenever I’m having a bad day, I think about Mitchell’s philosophy, look at myself in the mirror, and say. “what‘s your problem?” I remind myself that if there weren’t bad days, I wouldn’t know what a good day was. Then I go back to work. Trust me on this. No matter how talented, how ambitious, or how initially lucky you are, there are going to be disappointments, setbacks, and days when you just want to check it all particularly in the beginning. When that happens, simply realize that you’re being tested. If you give in, you fail. If you persist, you pass. And if you persist long enough you become an icon and blessing to your generation.

Here is the truth about life!
When you get knocked down. Get back up. Learn from misfortune, but don’t dwell on it and don’t let it immobilize you. Pick yourself up, take a deep breath and get busy pursuing your goals one of my favorites definitions of success is “going from failure to failure with great enthusiasm.” Successful people are master at the art of bounce-back-mentality.

Like everything use in life, the long range impact of tough times will not be determined by what happens to you but what you think about what happened to you and what you choose to do about it. Once you understand and accept that you are in control of your mind and your destiny you can use any Experience as in valuable lesson in learning.
Get a group of successful entrepreneurs together and you will hear stories of how many different business they tried until they found one that hit big. And many, if not most of them, will tell you that the best thing that ever happened to them was being fired from a job. It was their first step on the road to great wealth.
What if you don’t succeed? Dust yourself and try again. Never give up!

Please Share your comments, Thanks!

Engr. Ebhomien Endurance is a sales consultant and CEO of SALESMANSHIP CENTRE. He has had the privilege to help some of the finest organizations in Nigeria, such as Feetaf Enterprises, Giga Tech Resource, Suppliant Computers, Origin furniture’s, Klin Well Resort, Le Cheveux Jolie and Many more with recruitment and training of results oriented sales representatives and marketers. His aim is to help businesses achieve their sets goals and objectives.

SALESMANSHIP CENTRE
www.salesmanshipcentre.com
Tel: +2349024605094

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Never Give Up (with Picture) by SalesConsultant(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Please do share your comments, Thanks!
Re: The Man Who Never Give Up (with Picture) by julie89(f): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wow,this really encouraged,I know despite the set back,one day I will be an employer of labour

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Never Give Up (with Picture) by SalesConsultant(m): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
julie89:
Wow,this really encouraged,I know despite the set back,one day I will be an employer of labour

Work hard and you will actualize your dream; Nature give way to those who know where they are going. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Never Give Up (with Picture) by julie89(f): 2:59am On Aug 13, 2015
SalesConsultant:

Work hard and you will actualize your dream; Nature give way to those who know where they are going. Thanks!
thanks a lot sir
Re: The Man Who Never Give Up (with Picture) by SalesConsultant(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
julie89:
thanks a lot sir
You r welcome
Re: The Man Who Never Give Up (with Picture) by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 16, 2015
SalesConsultant:
Perhaps you’ve read about W. Mitchell. He has been dubbed and for good reasons. As a young man in 1971. He had the misfortune of being badly burned in a motorcycle accident. With burns over 65percent of his body, his face and most of his hands were literally burned off. Four years later, he was flying his own air plane when it crashed, leaving him a paraplegic. But if you think misfortune has prevented him from living a wonderful, productive life, you don’t know Mitchell. He became a millionaire in the America soil. He owns property in 0tawaii, Colorado and California. He ran for political office, and is a fantastic motivational speaker and a wonderful human being whose contributions make the world a better place. About his life, Mitchell says, “It isn’t what happened to you, it is what you do about it… Before all this happened to me there were ten thousand things I could do. Now there are Nine thousand. I could spend my life dwelling on the thousand I lost. But I choose to focus on the nine thousand that are left”.

Whenever I’m having a bad day, I think about Mitchell’s philosophy, look at myself in the mirror, and say. “what‘s your problem?” I remind myself that if there weren’t bad days, I wouldn’t know what a good day was. Then I go back to work. Trust me on this. No matter how talented, how ambitious, or how initially lucky you are, there are going to be disappointments, setbacks, and days when you just want to check it all particularly in the beginning. When that happens, simply realize that you’re being tested. If you give in, you fail. If you persist, you pass. And if you persist long enough you become an icon and blessing to your generation.

Here is the truth about life!
When you get knocked down. Get back up. Learn from misfortune, but don’t dwell on it and don’t let it immobilize you. Pick yourself up, take a deep breath and get busy pursuing your goals one of my favorites definitions of success is “going from failure to failure with great enthusiasm.” Successful people are master at the art of bounce-back-mentality.

Like everything use in life, the long range impact of tough times will not be determined by what happens to you but what you think about what happened to you and what you choose to do about it. Once you understand and accept that you are in control of your mind and your destiny you can use any Experience as in valuable lesson in learning.
Get a group of successful entrepreneurs together and you will hear stories of how many different business they tried until they found one that hit big. And many, if not most of them, will tell you that the best thing that ever happened to them was being fired from a job. It was their first step on the road to great wealth.
What if you don’t succeed? Dust yourself and try again. Never give up!

Please Share your comments, Thanks!

Engr. Ebhomien Endurance is a sales consultant and CEO of SALESMANSHIP CENTRE. He has had the privilege to help some of the finest organizations in Nigeria, such as Feetaf Enterprises, Giga Tech Resource, Suppliant Computers, Origin furniture’s, Klin Well Resort, Le Cheveux Jolie and Many more with recruitment and training of results oriented sales representatives and marketers. His aim is to help businesses achieve their sets goals and objectives.

SALESMANSHIP CENTRE
Great write up! Please I wish to use this write up on my soon to be launched business blog with your permission so that aspiring entrepreneurs can learn a lot from this.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Never Give Up (with Picture) by SalesConsultant(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:

Great write up! Please I wish to use this write up on my soon to be launched business blog with your permission so that aspiring entrepreneurs can learn a lot from this.

Feel free to do so. However, you should also include my little Bio as u copy and paste on your blog. if possible, I will like to be a contributor in your proposed blog. Thanks!
Re: The Man Who Never Give Up (with Picture) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2015
SalesConsultant:

Feel free to do so. However, you should also include my little Bio as u copy and paste on your blog. if possible, I will like to be a contributor in your proposed blog. Thanks!

Ok... thanks, lemme have ur number pls
Re: The Man Who Never Give Up (with Picture) by SalesConsultant(m): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:

Ok... thanks, lemme have ur number pls

SALESMANSHIP CENTRE

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make 5,000 -10,000to Daily / Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! / Blum Fittings Nigeria By DFWI NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.