Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Am I Normal ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Normal ? (1086 Views)

I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? / Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? / Is It Normal To Weigh 92Kg At My Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Normal ? by babyPromise(f): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
First,i cnt make friends,people just bore me easily,i get tired of people in no tym no matter how good you are,dats why i dnt seem to have friends,even in my department,am not rili close to my coursemates,it feels bad,but i act like i don`t care.The next problem is dat i dont like hanging out,maybe its becus i dont have friends,i just enjoy staying indoors,i hate going out with people,either guys or girls,mondays to fridays,lectures,saturdays,indoors and sundays,church.my question now is,is it normal for a teenage girl to be like dat??will i get to do those tings with time??am seriously bothered.
Re: Am I Normal ? by Movesz(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
You are not normal,

you need ''' in your life.
Re: Am I Normal ? by rawpadgin(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
U really need to work on u social skill

btw, are u ugly just asking cuz ugly & or deformed peeps are quick to anger & they ain't sociable
Re: Am I Normal ? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
rawpadgin:

btw, are u ugly just asking cuz ugly & or deformed peeps are quick to anger & they ain't sociable

lol,,,define what u mean by ugly grin
Re: Am I Normal ? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yes, you are normal. It is your temperament if you don't self service because people that self service often love to be alone so as to do .... you know na.

Seriously, you need to work on yourself cos you must go out and meet people. It may look good now because you will have a lot of time to yourself to read and relax but you will finish from school, look for work and work eventually, then you will need your social skills.

People want to be your friend pls, give them chance. You can start with one and see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal ? by DTOBS(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
babyPromise:
First,i cnt make friends,people just bore me easily,i get tired of people in no tym no matter how good you are,dats why i dnt seem to have friends,even in my department,am not rili close to my coursemates,it feels bad,but i act like i don`t care.The next problem is dat i dont like hanging out,maybe its becus i dont have friends,i just enjoy staying indoors,i hate going out with people,either guys or girls,mondays to fridays,lectures,saturdays,indoors and sundays,church.my question now is,is it normal for a teenage girl to be like dat??will i get to do those tings with time??am seriously bothered.
Thank God u know for yourself wia the problem is,u need to come out of ur shell...relate with pple,build that habit in u nd u will know that u re normal.

By the way,I don't mind taking you out on a date just to show what the outside world possess. What is ur response going to be like?
Pls don't say nooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Am I Normal ? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
something is telling you that you are not normal?
i believe you dont like the way you are.
Re: Am I Normal ? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hmmmm. Are u in secondary school or higher institution?

If u are in secondary school, join in extra curricular activities. Drama group would be best. U have to push urself.

If u are in a higher institution, stay in a hostel where u'll have roomates. It will help too.
Re: Am I Normal ? by babyPromise(f): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
rawpadgin:

no.but can ugliness av any effect on sum1s social life?
Re: Am I Normal ? by babyPromise(f): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
ahsekeena:
Hmmmm. Are u in secondary school or higher institution?

If u are in secondary school, join in extra curricular activities. Drama group would be best. U have to push urself.

If u are in a higher institution, stay in a hostel where u'll have roomates. It will help too.

Tnx.am in higher institution,a fresher and am staying in the hostel
Re: Am I Normal ? by rawpadgin(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
babyPromise:

no.but can ugliness av any effect on sum1s social life?
oh yeah
wen u re ugly there the tendency to be feeling down @ all time
Re: Am I Normal ? by SunshineNYC(f): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
There's nothing wrong with you. You're just more of an introvert than most. The teenage years are tricky. I would advise you to socialize a bit more but if you simply don't feel it necessary to do so, don't put that pressure on yourself or allow others to put pressure on you to do so.

Socializing at any age has its perks though. Don't be closed off to it but do what makes you comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal ? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
babyPromise:

Tnx.am in higher institution,a fresher and am staying in the hostel

Do u talk to ur roomies?
Re: Am I Normal ? by babyPromise(f): 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
ahsekeena:

Do u talk to ur roomies?

Yes i do,am very free with them,talking,lafing,joking,stuffs like dat,dey see me as an open and social person...but deep down me,all is nt ok.I dnt evn think dey notice it.
Re: Am I Normal ? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2015
babyPromise:

Yes i do,am very free with them,talking,lafing,joking,stuffs like dat,dey see me as an open and social person...but deep down me,all is nt ok.I dnt evn think dey notice it.
oya... Come let me take you out...I will make u come outa ya shell..... Lols..... Jesus baby huh?? Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Improves Your Sex Capacities / Please What Can I Do To Get Rid Of This Hives? / 7 Natural Ways To Completely Cure Asthma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.