Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Please I Really Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Really Need Help (1075 Views)

How Can I Get Rid Of Penile Discharge?!?! I Really Need Help. / Top 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of African Oil Bean Seed You Really Need To Know / Please I Really Need Your Help On This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Really Need Help by Everest1989(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2017
I have been battling with Pneumonia
since I was born. I am in my late 20. But my parents did not know the real cause of my problem. we have gone to so many hospitals but the doctors keep saying that I would still outgrown it...At times if i run a little or do exercise, i would start panting immediately and the illness would start. each time I have the Pneumonia, I always have abdomen, back, lungs, joint, muscle, chest pains. it doesn't give me cough at all...At times the joint pains and back pain do occur when I don't have the pneumonia. and the worst is that I can't sit or lie down when ever the illness starts.. i would have traveled to the Us for my education, but the I am scared because of the cold over there. it makes me feel restless...please I need help.
Re: Please I Really Need Help by Actuarydeji(m): 5:00pm On May 13, 2017
Everest1989:
since I was born. I am in my late 20. But my parents did not know the real cause of my problem. we have gone to so many hospitals but the doctors keep saying that I would still outgrown it...At times if i run a little or do exercise, i would start panting immediately and the illness would start. each time I have the Pneumonia, I always have abdomen, back, lungs, joint, muscle, chest pains. it doesn't give me cough at all...At times the joint pains and back pain do occur when I don't have the pneumonia. and the worst is that I can't sit or lie down when ever the illness starts.. i would have traveled to the Us for my education, but the I am scared because of the cold over there. it makes me feel restless...please I need help.
Can you use herbal medicine?
Re: Please I Really Need Help by Everest1989(m): 5:13pm On May 13, 2017
Actuarydeji:
Can you use herbal medicine?
yes, if it is a permanent solution.
Re: Please I Really Need Help by uboma(m): 7:23pm On May 13, 2017
Everest1989:

If the opportunity to school in the US is still open, please utilize it and during your stay, visit a doctor to diagnose and treat you properly.

Our health care system in Nigeria is in shambles.

A friend who was diagnosed as having Ulcer here in Nigeria some years, got a completely different diagnosis overseas during his schooling there. It turned out not to be Ulcer after all...
Re: Please I Really Need Help by uboma(m): 7:25pm On May 13, 2017
Everest1989:
yes, if it is a permanent solution.

Be careful with the type of herbal medicine you take into your system.
My advise is, visit a competent doctor if you can afford it.
Re: Please I Really Need Help by Everest1989(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2017
uboma:

If the opportunity to school in the US is still open, please utilize it and during your stay, visit a doctor to diagnose and treat you properly.

Our health care system in Nigeria is in shambles.

A friend who was diagnosed as having Ulcer here in Nigeria some years, got a completely different diagnosis overseas during his schooling there. It turned out not to be Ulcer after all...
thanks man...yes, it is very much open.
Re: Please I Really Need Help by Everest1989(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2017
uboma:

Be careful with the type of herbal medicine you take into your system.
My advise is, visit a competent doctor if you can afford it.
I have visited doctors...thanks man.
Re: Please I Really Need Help by adeoladeola(f): 7:40pm On May 13, 2017
Bros, just travel out and meet competent and professional doctors to treat you.
Re: Please I Really Need Help by Everest1989(m): 7:48pm On May 13, 2017
adeoladeola:
Bros, just travel out and meet competent and professional doctors to treat you.
okay...thanks...I think is what I will do.
Re: Please I Really Need Help by sammysunny88: 8:02pm On May 13, 2017
Everest1989:
. There is parmanent and complete cure for pneumonia with the help of natural and pure herbal medicine from Chinese. They are just pure herbal product with no side effect and very effective because we have so many testimonies on different chronic ailments such as diabetes, HBP,cardiovascular and cereovascular diseases, pneumonia and asthma cancer, etc. Just drop your whatsapp number and I will get back to you with full details of the product or check my profile and get my number from there then add me on whatsapp
Re: Please I Really Need Help by Everest1989(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2017
sammysunny88:
. There is parmanent and complete cure for pneumonia with the help of natural and pure herbal medicine from Chinese. They are just pure herbal product with no side effect and very effective because we have so many testimonies on different chronic ailments such as diabetes, HBP,cardiovascular and cereovascular diseases, pneumonia and asthma cancer, etc. Just drop your whatsapp number and I will get back to you with full details of the product or check my profile and get my number from there then add me on whatsapp
okay... thanks.
Re: Please I Really Need Help by juman(m): 1:32am On May 14, 2017
Hmmm

nigeria failed to be a modern country.
Re: Please I Really Need Help by Nobody: 6:07am On May 14, 2017
Please don't waste your money on herbal medications to treat pneumonia. One guy in the next thread below used an herbal concoction to treat wisdom teeth pain for 5 years - only for him to make things worse. Travel to the u.s if you're​ still able to for your education and use that opportunity to get yourself treated. You've been battling pneumonia since you were born; obviously Nigerian hospitals haven't been able to help you. It's time for you to seek treatment elsewhere. You're lucky​ you're even able to travel out to treat the illness; not many people in Nigeria have that opportunity; take it and go. Good luck.
Re: Please I Really Need Help by Everest1989(m): 6:33am On May 14, 2017
NotOfThis:
Please don't waste your money on herbal medications to treat pneumonia. One guy in the next thread below used an herbal concoction to treat wisdom teeth pain for 5 years - only for him to make things worse. Travel to the u.s if you're​ still able to for your education and use that opportunity to get yourself treated. You've been battling pneumonia since you were born; obviously Nigerian hospitals haven't been able to help you. It's time for you to seek treatment elsewhere. You're lucky​ you're even able to travel out to treat the illness; not many people in Nigeria have that opportunity; take it and go. Good luck.
Thanks dear...
Re: Please I Really Need Help by oxypress: 8:48am On Jun 25, 2018
Everest1989:

You may be having 'hole in the heart' that has refused to close. Look for referal to a cardiologist in a Teaching Hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Drink Cway(dispenser Water)? See Pix / Are You About To Use FLAT TUMMY TEA? Read This.. / .Manmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.