Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Which Nigerian Medical School Is The Best???? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Nigerian Medical School Is The Best???? (1086 Views)

Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) / Life Of A Typical Nigerian Medical Student From Birth To Graduation In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Medical School Is The Best???? by simba1: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
I have this cousin, who's so passionate about studying medicine that he'd not want any other course, and I must say he's hardworking.
He's an average student though, he performs above average in the Sciences most times.
He wants to apply to study medicine, but he needs a very good insight of thr best medical schools to go that;
He won't have to spend more years than required(Excluding re-sits and strikes).
He want to have one of the best medical training, in a good medical school, where their is adequate facilities
He want a school that would never be baised in giving admission to him, as he's from Abia.
In conclusion, he seek a good medical college.
Any suggestion or help as all my suggestions prove futile to him
Re: Which Nigerian Medical School Is The Best???? by stanvesco(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Let him come to ABU ZARIA
Re: Which Nigerian Medical School Is The Best???? by simba1: 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Zaria? That should be Kaduna right? Is it safe?
stanvesco:
Re: Which Nigerian Medical School Is The Best???? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Unizik

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Medical School Is The Best???? by Elxandre(m): 12:24am On Aug 10, 2015
Oga Simba, you wan cause Wahala with your question abi..
Re: Which Nigerian Medical School Is The Best???? by simba1: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2015
That school self.
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Unizik
i hear say U.S, one certain time black-list them for producing incompetence Medics
Re: Which Nigerian Medical School Is The Best???? by simba1: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2015
No boss!
Na solution we dey find
Elxandre:
Oga Simba, you wan cause Wahala with your question abi..
Re: Which Nigerian Medical School Is The Best???? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
simba1:
That school self. i hear say U.S, one certain time black-list them for producing incompetence Medics
Impossible. They are the Best even in postgraduate exams

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Medical School Is The Best???? by Sammyjay4411(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lasu.....Lasucom Ikeja is d best medical school in the country.
Re: Which Nigerian Medical School Is The Best???? by Profcamsey(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Then don come with their foolish question again. Na fight u 1 cause
Re: Which Nigerian Medical School Is The Best???? by simba1: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
He's from the East, does he stand a chance?
Sammyjay4411:
Lasu.....Lasucom Ikeja is d best medical school in the country.
Re: Which Nigerian Medical School Is The Best???? by simba1: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bro pls befor u start talking gibberish, re-read my post.
I'm trying to find a solution here, and u're ranting shit!
Profcamsey:
Then don come with their foolish question again. Na fight u 1 cause
Re: Which Nigerian Medical School Is The Best???? by faboben10: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
I'm not a fan of questions like dz out of here.
Re: Which Nigerian Medical School Is The Best???? by baruzeez(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
Unilorin is just so good for ya cousin
Re: Which Nigerian Medical School Is The Best???? by Sammyjay4411(m): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2015
simba1:
He's from the East, does he stand a chance?
yes of course, if he can meet the cut off mark, he will be admitted based on merit

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Medical School Is The Best???? by Capableben(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
stanvesco:
I wanna come to ABU Zaria.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Things You Have Done In Your Secondary School Days? Share Ur Experience. / Apply For 2015 NNPC/MPN Undergraduate Scholarship Awards / Where Can I Do My IT As A Pure And Applied Mathematics Student??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.